ZCL

Is anyone else buckled in? I can’t wait for it to go on it’s second lunar landing.

>free BTCP

Just bought 20 ZCL. I’m a little late to the party I suppose

Anyone know when the fork snapshot will be taken?

why is barely anyone talking about this? This could possibly the biggest play of 2018.. makes no sense

Yeah, have about 300 of them.

be**

ZCL is likely to die after the fork. Hopefully BTCP holds its value.

We got the dev to apply for Kucoin listing today. That should get it to blow up more if it does get listed. Also wallet launches on the 8th so expect supply to go down.

What about other listings like binance

MODS

Shill project, the btcp is not free, you are paying for it. The coin is worthless and dead, it was $2 before hand. Do not support any of rhett craighton's projects.

stay poor

Got 12 :) poor fag i Hope this will Blew up

it will be between 500-1000 before the fork.

were one tweet away from this going parabolic

184.5 ZCL reporting in

I Hope so cuz im All in if it goes only To 300 i would Make 3K

I think this will soon MOOON pretty dope

I have 60 Zcl. Ready to fork boyos

not announced yet

I need this to moon NOW

Really hope this is legit, missed so many moons holding it these past days. Doesnt help that volume is dropping

this... been hard watching all my former cryptos moon

I have 3.8 can't wait for my new Kia!

100ZCL Reporting

Hopefully the coin holds some value after the fork. 1-200USD so I can keep my gainz on this and hold the BTCP til moon landing.

It probably will, the dev said he'd keep working on it after the fork

Strapped in.

could we see 1k right before fork?

Some estimates proclaimed a maximum of $1,160.

31 ZCL reporting, ready for dat dere 500-$2500 a BTCP.

Fuck off, Pajeeta.

3 ZCL chacking in.

do i need to transfer my ZCL off of cryptopia to receive my BTCP?

rhett's the man, Red Lobster used to be my favorite joint when a kid and when he had a meeting there I bought 20, RED LOBSTER FUCKERS!

I'm strapped in so hard.

Rhett wants to make money either way so this fork will be happening even if deveopment drops off afterwards. This is the biggest no brainer moon mission of early 2018.When the bittrex announcement comes we are going thermonuclear on this one. My risk management only let me buy 10 ZCL but I'm considering getting more

Thanks just bought 200k

could be higher, there's always sell walls on this shit so whales are still accumulating, I can't wait for the FOMO to kick in before the fork, shit is going to be wild as fuuuuck

Risk management more like cash banishment

>Source: Rhett's ass

this better be worth it you fags i only have 10 zcl and have been watching other coins moon so fucking hard

I have nothing to gain shilling for Rhett, and you would have much to gain by buying in. Are you too poor to afford ZCL at the current price? Like having those BTCP would be a flop? That other guy is right. Stay poor.

You have everything to gain since he is paying you to shitpost right now faggot.

yeah I'm stocking up and have been since the news release

1k ZCL let's goooooo

Shit I wish. Then I wouldn't care to buy ZCL.