ColossusXT

So, COLX went from nothin to $0.01 during the last two weeks (x100!), all without much hype or pumping. Superior to XVG or ECA. Coinburn incoming. New exchanges cause the existing ones can't keep up with demand.

Do you have a reason not to have at least a small amount of this coin?

ez gains

I had some CV2 that I bought back in June did they just abandon it or what?

comfy with just over 1mil. wish I had capital for a masternodes worth though :(

Yes they did, they are worthless now

They converted it iirc

Did you swap it for COLX on Nova?
If not you dun goofed, cause swap ended.

So can I get COLX from that or what?

Well fuck.
So much for stupid "buy it lock it up and don't come back in a year just HODL" mentality. Knew it was bullshit

Your own fault faggot

The colx shilling pajet is on a rampage again.

Countershilling time

>not choosing the superior ALQO, soon on kucoin

counter-counter-shill: your coin is not relevant, it has a COMPLETELY different goal. You can have both COLX and ALQO.

How is this shilling?
Your counter post is though faggot, every single clox thread i see this kuckcoin shilling.

On a serious note. COLX is legit.

Cheap so we can get the idiots who think that cheap coins are better.

Transactions are actually instantaneous. I was legitimately surprised. It was as fast as an XRB transfer.

Actually private.

Verge had its FUD campaign and COLX could potentially grab those on that train.

Shit exchanges, cryptopia soon.

It's a no brainer

did someone say shill time? why is anyone putting money in a shitcoin with no whitepaper when u could buy a GOOD privacy coin like XSPEC

Every COLX thread is archived fairly quickly without much fanfare. Not sure if a good or bad sign.

More people need to understand this. There are quality coins that are only listed on a few shitty exchanges that are waiting to be slingshotted once they are inevitably listed on new exchanges.

If you missed the boat on COLX, then sign up on TradeSatoshi and buy Safex...It is next for this exact same scenario.

This is a bull market. You can literally beat the mobs of buyers to a quality coin by simply signing up on these smaller exchanges, and accumulating "Shit coins" that will make you millions. Easy money.

Safex will and COLX will both be $1 in 2018.

Its like snovio. People who got in early made bank and will make even more once its posted to a major exchange

COLX is based on PRIVX with some tweaks to address shortcomings to make it even better.

Read the PRIVX whitepaper if you really care. Also the COLX whitepaper is on the roadmap for this month (the coin is relatively new).

Why the fuck would they abandon it, that's just fucking stupid and a complete slap in the face to everyone who invested.

had 300K of these coins when it was nothing

sold it for nothing

wouldve been 3k today

They had a coin swap

They create a newer better version, and they offered the ability to swap the old coins for the new version for free. Sadly the swapping period is over now.

I’m mistaken. They’re actually burning 20 billion coins. I have a few thousand coins, not sure if I want to get more now...

Check OP
Your coins are being burned tomorrow.
Sorry bro

No. They are burning 20,7 billion CV2 coins.
The coins that were swapped for COLX coins.
They could swap 2 CV2 for 1 COLX. This only because there were 12 billion COLX created in the genesis block. Since only 10,36 COLX were claimed by 20,7 billion CV2, the rest of the COLX (12-10,36 = 1,64 billion) will be dealt with as follows. The dev team gets 81 million to use for PR and to get it listed on exchanges.
The other 1,56 billion COLX gets burned as well just as the 20,7 billion totally worthless CV2

>shitty exchanges

exactly. Scoop that stuff up while it’s cheap. eltcoin and ecc for long term hold. Strapped in for go no go launch from ground control

Gonna dump some of my ARK for some more tasty COLX coins.

Wah wah wait what? I have around 80k COLX on Nova. What do I do to "claim" them?
I know Nova is shutting down somewhere in February or March, but I have nowhere else to hold my coins. The local wallet does not work.

Local wallet should work fine. If you really cant get it working, transfer them to another exchange such as Trade Satoshi. Soon (in like 2 weeks or so) you can then transfer them to cryptopia when COLX is added.

Can I just wait 2 weeks or do I have to move my Colx around to wake up the devs that I "claimed" my coins?

I think I'm gonna do it. I'm going all in. I didn't come here to be a pussy, I can only go up from here

Good luck, user. Going to be grabbing 250K coins myself when I get home. Assuming that shit exchange isn't still dead by then.

you could have. if check out nova exchange. but I believe the swap is over and all unclaimed coins are being burnt. as stated in the tweet.

no one's fault but your own for not paying attention to your investments, user.