No mandatory VeChain (VEN) thread? WTF

The whales are suppressing even harder. The walls are fucking towering... they can't do this forever.

Easier to blame the whales than to admit its a shitcoin

why buy when its already mooning ?

LOL, if it was a shitcoin they would sell instead of putting giant walls right above the ask price. Shoo waltoncuck.

How can you look at this team, their partnerships, their goals, and say it's a shitcoin with a straight face?

Its has a national partnership with China, and waltoncucks still call it a shitcoin. Some people are just too dumb, no matter how much you spoonfeed them.

This coin is going sky high by tomorrow.

You can't. The guy's a fag who hasn't done any research.

whats the best exchange to buy from ?

Yep, those sellwalls are DEF what a shitcoin looks like. Retard.

$100 by end of year

These people are called "Psychopaths" and should be ignored at all costs.

Binance

For every coin.mentioned on Veeky Forums, there is at least a retard to call it a shitcoin.

I can't think of another coin with the most going for it than VEN.

It's just too strong.

The walls are legit though, they all get bought little by little by many people.
Manipulation would mean removing them.

It's literally whales dumping while reddit has 3 threads on the front page telling to buy.

is this a right time to buy ?

Now the price has dropped so it looks like it's abovie on purpose, but they just stay there until they're bought.

Not sure if there'll be buy pressure left once those 300btc are bought.

>Judging a price just by the order books.

Your fucking retarded bro.

Have you do any research at all? do you understand WHY whales want to accumulate as much VEN as possible? whats the best way to accumulate massive amounts of VEN? Keep the price low with a massive sell wall.

Honestly do you even understand the project? Do you understand the potential of THOR and nodes? or what they do?

bought loads, think to hold

It's not that they're trying to build a wide and diverse community of holders of VET. The walls will disappear as soon as the VeChain foundation and the Chinese gov't want the walls to disappear. C'mon you pajeets it's not that fucking difficult to comprehend!

cant wait to make it, at 35k now, will be at 100k end of this month. Going to buy a plane ticket to south america and do some coke and fuck some whores, plus ayauyasca

Sold my entire position, gonna re-enter at 22k sats

who has the link to the livestream for the winners of the competition

do you understand theres a Binance competition to win a car based on how much VEN you buy and sell?

when some chink wins the car VEN will plummet

gl lel

>when some chink wins the car VEN will plummet
you're an imbecile

good luck with that

So dilemma people.

Got 100 NEO from a while back that are roughly 10K right now.

I have ~ 1k VEN and 6K REQ but here's my thinking.

Do I sell off NEO to put all in VEN or REQ, do I split between the 2 or do I split between VEN/REQ/XLM and save some for the random shill/moon mission to make some bank?

I'm a holder and not a trader.

Thanks.

That doesn't even make sense, since whales would keep the price LOW to move more volume.

VEN has more upside imo

Just get rid of REQ its a shitcoin

buy LINK or XLM insteaad

If you sell VEN at this price and marketcap while not understanding the partnerships they have with PwC, DNV GL, the fucking NATIONAL Chinese gov't and many more you deserve to be fucking POOR. forever.

hahahahahahaha, guys guys listen to this logic

>investing millions into VEN to have a possibility of winning a 50k car

There will be no sell pressure either

Take away those walls and what do you have ? 10 legit btc walls maybe?

Zoom out to 1 hour and realize that it's been steadily climbing WITH people suppressing the price. I've watch BTC walls die all day.

if you truly believe in Ven, go all in ven

IMO

REEEEEE FUCKING WHALES PREVENTING MY MOON

They are distributing tokens of 1-2 millions every day for 2-3 weeks now, maybe even a month. Sooner or later they are ready, I guess in the next 1-2 weeks.

Yes yes throw up that 80 BTC sell wall to win a car you could buy 10 tiles over. Makes perfect sense. Especially doing it BEFORE the contest. Fucking chinks seeing into the future amirite? Pls kys.

I don't know, all I know is since I got ven my 60k usd got to over 150k. and there is no sign of stopping. This is just the beginning.

it's been like this for 36 hours now. It keeps going until it doesn't, then it's the biggest bull run you've ever seen straight to 50B. Heard it here first faggots

VEN is 95% of my portfolio.

It started as 25%

If Vechain pumped too early, then there are nothing left to pump when they have working product released and reach major milestones

I think whales are keeping the price down for future pumps

Are you retarded? What whale with millions of dollars would care for a car?

NEO is a great long term hold. Hang on to like 35% of it and gamble the rest on VEN/REQ

LETS SEE $4

Well, if the PBoC rumor hits even 100B is in reach.

those sell walls are a ladder to the moon. stay poor walton fags

It's already touched $4 today my man.

>didn't sell and rebuy at 3.6

No, the contest is for how much you buy. Every coin you sell takes away from your net buy you goddamn poor piece of shit.

No millionaire whale cares enough about this contest to be keeping the price low solely for a chance at a $60,000 BMW. They're doing it because this coin is going to be massive.

not on binance

Got burnt too much. Never want to try swing trading anymore.

Fucking piece of shit liqui wont let me buy in RRRRrrrrrEEEEeeEEEEE

Agreed. Been holding since ANS and slowly had to sell off for personal reasons but I feel like selling a portion would be better for increasing in VEN/REQ/XLM.

I'm comfy just holding thanks anyway!

Pretty sure I saw it touch $4 on Binance today. Might have got mixed up but still kinda sure. If not today it's tomorrow anyway.

Another wall getting chewed at right now. Use your eyes and looking at the fucking volume of buying to selling

>Pretty sure I saw it touch $4 on Binance today.
yeah same but 24h high on binance says under 4. weird

remember anons if you bought a master node of dash for 8k last year its worth 1.3 million today. BUY A FUCKING STRENGTH NODE FOR VECHAIN!

a stenth node is like $35k lmao

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I WOULD HAVE TO SELL MY LINK TO GET A STRENGTH NODE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Just wait until people realise VeChain isn't just another shitcoin

Anons, who will moon harder?
Vechain or XRB?

I was thinking about selling some of my Ven for XRB. Just got listed on Kuckoin

I dont understand what the token does? I like the whole system but what does the coin do?

I've only bought Chinese coins for a while and see no reason to stop

Brainlet here, don't big sell walls indicate I'll omens. Like lots of people wanting to sell?

>mfw when too poor to afford a 50k node :(

sitting comfy at 15k tho, will I make it anons

Yes exactly it's only a matter of time. As Sonny said January will below your minds. When those sell walls come down and VET goes on a biggest bull run in history straight to $100B you'll thank me that you bought in now.

the coin makes thor like neo makes gas which is required to use the blockchain or some bs, idk really just buy it

Don't get me wrong, Rai is a good coin, but VEN has much more room to grow and much larger potential

60 BTC sell wall just died. Imagine the moon potential. LOOK AT THE FUCKING VOLUME

why in the fuck would you buy something that has already mooned 3200x? please dude.

THESE FUCKING WALLS! THEY ARE UNNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!

no, its the opposite, rather. to put it briefly, whales put up massive sell walls to keep the price down in order to accumulate more. If they were to put 10 million into it at once, the price would SPIKE. They post massive sell orders at a certain price, and people can't put sell orders above it, meaning they have to sell at a lower price and this drives drown the price. VeChain has sell walls of epic proportions and it is still rising steadily. VeChain will take off very soon

>people investing millions so they can win a car that isn't worth anything

and I've got enough for 3 of them. Gonna make it!

>I trust this project so much I sold 82 btc of it today to plebs

the market cap is literally 1B, which is fucking nothing. If this takes off and reaches top 10 its an easy 30x in the coming months.

Can someone explain to me, how exactly are walls like these created?

Yes you'll make it

>place large ask
>there is no step two

>every time a wall drops my portfolio reaches a new high
holy shit it's so satisfying

VeChain is basically the next XRB, but it will be XRB on steroids

Most likely by the VeChain foundation and Binance working together on the orders / recommendation of the Chinese gov't. I'm not kidding. It makes sense and explains this behavior better than any other theory I've heard.

>be dev or "strategic" investor
>have millions of coins you got for free
>put huge sell walls while tweeting about how good your project is
>people buy them
>they think you are accumulating but in fact you literally sold millions
>they literally saw your sell orders get bought but still think you are manipulating

Sell you walton and join us, its not too late

lol 3/10 fud. Weak as shit bitch stay poor.

Also don't forget to have an army of pajeets with extremely good arguments like "stay poor" or "weak fud" to counter you everytime.

The owners of those walls posted on Veeky Forums those days, they're just dumping their stack while spamming every board.
Even reddit is tired of those shills.

If he's actually fudding it's hilarious at this point. Gonna be fucking poor for the rest of his life even though he knew about VEN before it took off. Might as well kys at that point

same here, a few thousand more every time.
comfy

Ok man but for real how can you think that a coin backed by the chinese govenment and in pratnernship with PwC (big 4 accounting) is ok at #40 on CMC? i don't but the extreme VEN praise, but not holding throughout Q1 seems silly. This coin has room to growth

I can't stomach it right now. Up 300% this week

explain these nodes to me? do you make money off of them? how does it work?

You got me, VEN-brother!

Right on point. Once they have distributed enough in order to get a stable and widely spread network with many nodes, they let this shit fly.

Yes you earn passive income. Its similar to the NEO/GAS system but better. You get paid daily in Thor coin for leaving your vechain in your wallet. Everyone can do this if you own vechain but you get bonus % for having 10k coins then 50k coins then 150k coins

lol that's what I was planning to do as well

This