Coinbase ETH to Binance?

Coinbase ETH to Binance?
I can't even fathom how *this* is one of the top contenders. Surely someone can create something better than CB. Anyone have an idea of how many hours>days>weeks>LIFETIMES it is taking to move ETH to Binance right now?

It takes me something like 20-30 minutes

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Can't pinpoint the actual time but under an hour maybe.

took 5 pajeet hours this morning to move eth to binance from CB

Coinbase status page says ETH and BTC transactions are taking 12+ hours to move. I had one this morning that took 5 hours. It’s Coinbases shitty hardware.

I think the problem is definitely on Coinbase's end.

When I send from my own wallet I can up the gas limit and deposit to Binance in ~5-10m

FairX coming out this quarter

12 hrs and still waiting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSEF THE ETH MOON WAITING FOR THIS XFER WTFFFF

Just sent 0.00143 ETH to Binance with 0.0006678 ETH Netowrk fee.

How slow is this shit really?

Why the fuck is there a transaction delay? All they have to fucking do is process the Ethereum network call.

Are they retardedly manually checking / sending transactions what the fuck?

This shit should be automated.

jesus fuck eth just keeps falling

thanks for losing my money coinbase

I have literally been waiting for 20 hours.

This is unreal. How could anyone get away with running a company like this?

its going up and down friend don't fret

Been 6 hours for me. Guess I'll just watch prices continue to move against me while I dream about the money I could have made if I'd used a different exchange in the first place.

I wish Gemini would add credit/debit cards for those last minute buys.

You fools. Buy LTC from coinbase, then transfer wherever you want. takes 30 minutes tops to transfer. Perfect to get cash to alts. been doing this all week

I still have some ETH left on CB can I Convert my ETH to LTC then mvoe that to binance?

Dont want to wait more.
Also what are the LTC fees like?

The fee is kind of high though. Then you have to buy ETH with LTC to buy something else. I think you can buy XLM with LTC though iirc

I once sent some BTC from my Wallet to Binance, fees were high so I lowered them manually. Ended up waiting 3 days

I was thinking about that after this wait. Did some LTC a couple days ago in less than 10 minutes. I had hoped ETH was quicker.

Took my roughly 6 hours last night to transfer off cuckbase.

Eth network is flooded right now, what did you expect?

Took over 8 hours for me yesterday

Mine just tranferred from gdax to binance in less than 10 minutes. I was shocked because it took me 5hrs last time with litecoin!