I want to live the good life so bad in 2018

My dad just loaned me $10,000 to invest in crypto. How do I make a million out of this by the end of 2018?

Buy DBC and HODL for the whole year.

assuming there's no crash coming, I'd buy GAS

Go 30% FUN
70% NEO

dbc AND UKG 2 SOLID kucoin picks. ukg is backed by mark cuban google it

ICX ICX ICX ICX ICX ICX. also dont put more than 50% in one coin

1. don't be a pussy asking what to do on Veeky Forums
2. don't be a pussy
3. DYOR - do you own research
4. IMO it's impossible to make a million with any coin of top 10
5. you should look for some undervalued coins with partnerships, good team, not fking pumped coins on Veeky Forums just for pump n'dump
6. Risk and gain or panic and die, there's no money without risk
7. Read fkin' reddit, Veeky Forums, twitter etc. but don't be a fool - analize that what you read if it looks legit
8. Don't be a pussy

and if u'd day trading - don't hold everything on the same exchanger - a bit risky - too risky (but i'm doin it as well so... your choice)

Good luck, mate :)

everyone is giving u their choices

THE KEY IS THAT

u have to make

your
own
fking
choices

Lol, you're really fortunate, that's a large amount to start with and if you choose wisely and be patient, will be rewarded. I recommend TRX, ICX, and DBC.

4. is wrong

XMR will replace BTC. You have been warned shitcoiners (yes also you BTC)

just check out VEN on reddit or something if u want to know what will be the coin of 2018 imo

>Mark Cuban
Eh.

XRB. It will go parabolic once it gets listed on the bigger exchanges.

Seriously put:

>5k LTC
>2.5k OMG
>2.5k PPT

buy all fun coins and hodl. they will reach 10 bucks eventually. then you be a millionare.

OP, just listen to me. Dont buy shitcoins, buy Chad coins

25% XLM
25% OMG
25% KMD
25% ELIX

Wildcards: ICX, LINK,

What determines the actual "value" of a coin?

faith and some farting

You must be new here.

it's already gone parabolic you tard

Jeez lotsa name callin.
I made a few hundred into 1200 with digibyte last year and I also am holding some ethereum. I just want some good holds that will give me a garunteed profit for next year.

75% VEN 25% ECA

>You must be new here.
To Veeky Forums and crypto, yes for the most part. Last time I was here there was little to no crypto talk.

Thats some shitty ass advice to give someone right now.
10% POWR
10%MANA
20% SafeX (Thank me a year from now.)
20% LINK
10-20% BAT unironically
10-20% ETN
If you want to be a millionaire by the ending of 2018 listen to my advice. Godspeed user I hope you make the right choice here.

>My dad just loaned me $10,000 to invest in crypto

bro if you have a dad that can give you that much money you're already living the highlife dumbass

you're unhappy with life because you're mentally ill not because you don't have money

not my fault I have opportunity. I just want to be able to make the same offer to my kids one day.

Look at BBT. Very legit product (check out website, whitepaper, beta-app, video etc.).

But most importantly, this coin has right now a market cap of 4m. Many other coins listed here, have already 100x the market cap! Go into this one, at least with a small fraction of the money.

you can just fucking buy XRB and wait 2019

BTC holders don't even realize they have a shitcoin now.

XRP and TRX

Don forget to do your own research. Anyone whi doesnt tell you this disregard their stupid coins.

buy and hold is the biggest fucking meme.

say a coin goes up 1000%

would you 10x once or 1.01x five hundred times?

starting at 5k, hitting 1% per day (extremely doable) and continually reinvesting will put you at 1m in less than two years.

meanwhile, buying and holding in the same market conditions will at most give you a 50x return on investment.

continual reinvestment is the only way to make your million before the market collapses. the last ones out the door are the ones who will sustain the losses, making your gains now possible. get in, make your money, and get out. you have like a year.

Asre these things all HODLs? Obviously I'll do my own research, but I am not very good about pumping and dumping so I would prefer if I could put my investments away and forget about it for a year.

your dad is trying to see whether you're an idiot or not. do your dd and don't take the advice of people on a malaysian herpetology bbs.