Other urls found in this thread:

blocktribune.com/facebooks-evan-cheng-joins-chainlink-technical-advisor/
facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

MARKET SELL ALL LINKS

hopefully. i need a dip to accumulate more

no, not showing any signs of reversals

Sold all my fun and ada. At least I'm a sarge now lol.

Yep. Dump your bags user. Invest in something with a future like FUN or BAZINGACOIN

Its dead. Get out before there's nobody left buying. The sells are going to eat up the whole order book by the morning.

Damn, that chainbook is looking horrible

selling now all

Yup, sell it, sell it all now.
Leave not one LINK untouched in your wallet.
It's poison.

Actually we've just begun :)

>Facebook confirmed using LINK
>it's over

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Is anyone else getting scared? TRX is actually bouncing back. LINK, not so much

this is what we were waiting for user, its time to SELL! hurry while you are still in profit

i don't belong to kikebook. tell me more about this.

you can now feed pigs in farmville with chainlink

this is uuuge

blocktribune.com/facebooks-evan-cheng-joins-chainlink-technical-advisor/
facebook
.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571

are we time traveling? this is january 2018 faggot.

These two stories taken in conjunction are fuckinnnnn fabbo for link

nigga this is the beginning, we new floor now

Zuckerbergs post was 6 hours ago.

>Zuckerberg now wants to get into crypto
>gee I wonder who he will turn to... hmmmm...
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

tron?

This, if user cannot connect these exceedingly simple dots.... not gonna make it

The rumor is Evan Cheng wants to automate Facebook ads billing using smart contracts, via the Graph API (views, impressions, clicks, time on screen, etc.) and Chainlink network oracles using that data.

it's fucking ZUCKERBERG of course he'll shill ripple. zuckerberg is probably the jewiest jew to ever jew

Cheng is advisor to no fewer than 4 crypto startups: LINK, QSP, NAS, and CND. Fuck knows how he manages to do this and his day job. I want to know whether he's cleared this internally with support from upper management.

oh my god. facebook utilizing chainlink.

forget the moon. forget andromeda. we're going to the edge of the universe

ok this makes sense, a lot more than that nonsense about tron the other guy was implying. thanks for taking the time to explain this to me, i appreciate it.

One day you are going to beg to work my chainlink node in exchange for half a link.

We're jumping so far ahead, everything will come crashing down on us now if facebook isn't using chainlink.

Still not selling even if we would go down to 0$

can we please shill this?
I'm done accumulating

The age of LINK has come.

>facebook
>.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571

>muh government intervention

But Facebook has partnered with the German government to weed out anti-muslim "hate" posts. Really beginning to think /pol/ is always right.

recovered very fast after a small BTC pump

The ride never ends

do you know anything about the chainlink/docusign rumors?

No but if you look at the actual evidence as well as the circumstantial evidence based on the use case and have 1/6 of a brain that one's incredibly obvious.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't wait to see posts from dumb mother fuckers buying this shit at $10. That might be enough to make me cum.

They will buy it for 50$ in 10 months

When it goes to $100 they will gloat about how they got in while it was "cheap".
>i-is it too late to buy in??
I can't fucking wait.

Yeah LINK is dead. Forget about it, dump it all. Worthless scam coin. It's trashhhhhh