Tfw turning 23 this month

>tfw turning 23 this month
>not a millionaire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 23.

Body of a 13 year old, hairline of a 33 year old. Can't wait to get enough money for surgery/medication that can fix this.

2k GBP for hair transplant in Turkey.

turned 23 yesterday, not a millionaire too, but hey, le epik university of justice and destiny is very important xd
decrease your soy intake at an accelerated pace

but are you a virgin?
Coz Iam

Yes, but you'll need the hair transplant again and again and again every couple of years as your natural hair continues to recede.

Why?

bullets are fairly cheap. not sure if they lease guns, though.

They won't perform it unless you have a significant amount of recession to avoid just that.
Regardless, they don't work as often as they would lead you to believe. Research scalp micropigmentation and go to a good practice

23, I am not a millionaire, but I made like 500$ in my first week in crypto
Not a virgin as well
Way to go!

I'm 20, made 10k today and I'm still a virgin. Wanna trade?

Hair tattoos are for people who look good with the buzzcut look. Me and my round face will not accept that.

I've looked into Rogaine and Propecia/Finasteride tho.

im 27 will fucking kms if i dont make it eoy

Wouldn't worry user, 99% of biz are not rich I guarantee it. I'd say 1% are whales, and whales are the ones who make the real money. I reckon a further 70% of Biz actually loses money.

Im 32 and still not a millionaire
I also got a small dick
get on my level you plebs

Blockfolio dev said that 60% lose in this game

but are you a virgin?

only a half millionaire
still feel poor until i have 3m

No I unironically fucked dozens of chicks

Pulling numbers out of your ass
How are you a millionaire if you cant cash out
Losing btc or losing fiat?

And how do they react to your small dick? Unironically curious.

Are you from switzerland or singapore lol

If you traded, you would gain an experience that you didn't experience, and he would lose his virginity in a month again

lift weights nub

Lol no. I GUARANTEE the vast majority lose money. Yeah I reckon a lot of people make money too, but the only people who are making hundreds of thousands and into the millions are whales inside bigger circles containing insider information and shit hot programmers.

Why do you need to be a millionaire if you've already lost your virginity?

mixed bag really
some legit dont seem to mind and orgasm like crazy
some can barely hide their disappointment and I never get to bang them again
some hardcore sluts openly made fun about it
but it has never cost me a bang, pretty sure it has cost me repeats tho

What is this boards obsession with age?
23 is a babby, you have so much time to build up a life and then watch it crumble in your hands.

>23
>Not a millionaire
I just buy a hooker every month with my small gains

My genetics/bone structure doesn't allow for that.

why the fuck do you need to be a milliionaire to lose your virginity?
hit on a bunch of chicks or just pay a prozzie its really not that hard
if all else fails just rent a boat and take some bitch out on the open sea. then she has to have sex with you because of the "implication"

Jeez, i'm guessing 4 inches?
How do you get all these women in the first place?

24 making around 50k a month in crypto. not sure how long this will last but will keep my office job for now.

Are you sick or something?
Because if not that is the lamest excuse ive ever heard

Loads of excess hair in Turkey, it's a buyers market.

Gimme 10 thousand and I'll let you fuck me up the ass...no homo

crypto has spoiled an entire generation.

>19
>STEM student for free
>Only 22k networth
>KHV
JUST

You niggas do so much better than me

>Why
Soy is estrogenic. Eat more fish proteins and hardy veggies with healthy fats.

being a normal person that has no serious fucking issues and isnt ugly as fuck and talks to them is how you fuck a lot of girls. If your ugly as fuck fix it by getting money or takingbetter care of yourself. If you have serious issues just hide them, fake it till you make it. YOu guys are such fuckig brainlets.

I havent gotten laid in a few months because I'm obsessed with crypto rn and cant leave because I have 90% of my networth in it and could lose it if im not on Veeky Forums 24/7.

Last time I got laid I bought litecoin at 67$, went to the club with this qt asian, she grinded on me to a bunch of shitty music, we went to her place and i got my sweet release.
Came home and noticed litecoin had tanked back to 50$. I was kinda pissed I lost 300$, which was like 20% of my portfolio at the time.

Now im at 36k kek

I lift. But my wrists are so small/frail that they crack and ache at the smallest amount of strain. This means I can't really workout my arms that well without risking injury. I have a decent body, but I'm light weight (150 lbs). My arms are sticks.

So, less bread and more fish/veggies. Got it.

>>insider information
>not following the Git development on a coin before you buy
SNT, RDN, ADA, EOS, ETH, ETC LET'S GO!!!

Yea, meeting & fucking girls at the club is a no go if you're a pajeet like me.

Is that true? Holy shit my crypto portfolio is already 24k, I might consider it if my hair gets bad in future.
How the FUCK is that possible
also r8 me
>24
>lifting for 4 months, before that various sports, body looks decent already
>good looking though hair is receding, trying to cling onto it with meds
>$40k in savings and crypto which is not bad for my country (average annual wage is like $12k)
>still a virgin

Haven't you learned? Your weak inferior genes will make sure you're a poverty bum all your life. Just give up trying to play with the big boys

In what shithole do you live? 12k like wtf. 12k would be barely enough for 3 months where I live

What is there to rate? Without a legit selfie, are we suppose to just rate your description?

If your good looking, being a virgin (at 24) is just a bad sign for your personality.

Also, which meds are you taking and do they work?

fuck I miscalculated it's only about $30k

I didnt meet her there, im not chad. I knew her before, messaged her and we talked for a few weeks, then I met up with her there

Watch Jordan B Peterson and learn how not to be a cuck

im at the green level

>If your good looking, being a virgin (at 24) is just a bad sign for your personality.
pff no fucking shit Sherlock
I just haven't tried too much. But one day I gotta man up and fucking lose it, and the sooner the better.
>Also, which meds are you taking and do they work?
finasteride, recently started minoxidil again
Well they don't as I started with essentially almost perfect hair but it's not bad now either. I'll probably try to get my dermatologist to prescribe me dutasteride, though I'm scared of the libido and facial hair effects.

Doesn't finasteride ruin your libedo? Why take it when you have perfect hair lol

What's dutasteride?

I'm 25 and I have $30k. Why are you worried?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA

>a month
>how often do people feel they need to have sex

REEEEEEEEEE

Someone please save me

Turning 20 this year. Not even a 10 thousandaire. ;-;

Actually I just checked and it's 40k already. So why are you worried? :)

I had perfect hair when I started, though I had already noticed miniaturisation. Now I have what you could probably call a mature hairline though if I pulled it all back you could see the miniaturisation is deep.
Finasteride does supposedly diminish your libido and mine isn't that great but I'm also on antidepressants kek, so it's likely their combined effects. I think I can still get hard if I had seggs. Had a girl touch me with her butt and generally flirt on the NYE and I got a boner so I think it's not bad.
Dutasteride is finasteride's stronger cousin, so the libido side effects are also likely to be stronger.

If your hairline is perfect, but thinning, just use the minoxidil (I don't know why you quit in the first place) with your finasteride.

Although, I'm sure the costs add up. With a networth of only 30k, you sure you wanna be putting $100s a month into hair drugs?

i'm 26 and only worth about 200k right now, salty that I didn't get into crypto earlier because I could've already been a millionaire by now. I need to make up for my looks and money is basically the only way to do that

Don't feel bad user. I'm 28 just lost my shitty job at EA and live with my mom. Put all of my cash into crypto ($200) hoping to pull myself out of this shithole situation.

could be if you all in UFR

>26 years old
>not even $500,000 yet

The effects of fin on the libido and erection are massively over exaggerated by the roughly 1% of people that get bad sides. These people are the loudest for very obvious reasons.

I started receeding after taking my first steroid cycle so I started fin after and I have noticed little to no sex drive or erectile changes beyond the first month.

Imo it's worth the risk, it's like insurance, I hated looking at my hairline every day trying to figure out of it was crawling away.

Worth the risk. Trump takes it lol

disparity is real
200k vs 200

holy shit Im 23 too

is everyone here 23? I turned this month

23 here too

I’m on 20k

This year is literally THE year so become a millionaire lads. We will never get a better shot than with crypto in current stage.