Crypto Cars General

As usual:
Your current balance
Goal when you want to cash out to buy the car
Your cryptocar

This time we add a new thing: post your license plate ideas, must be crypto related.

I'll start:
$40k
$200k
2018 Mazda 3 hatchback, because I am a lowkey kind of guy
Lic plate: bit2bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJd4Q4u5cqU
youtube.com/watch?v=EP88_mNK3-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2010–2013 Cayman S

>Buying the literal worst Porsche model
Why would you do this?

9k usd
never
cars are gay

the worst model is the boxster you retard

$112k
$1m
Audi R8 V10 Plus

already own a C63 AMG so i'm not a poor cuck like most ppl here

I have nice cars. I, buying a classic

Nice choice OP, I drive a 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback and I love it.

serious question. I can actually get a lambo with my crypto gains. Does anyone actually think it looks good.

1 mil
mclaren 720s

I don't give a shit about some faggot toy car, I just want to get a long travel suspension kit and limited slip differential for my 04 Tacoma 2wd. Wooooo, hauling ass off road NIGGER!

I made it to BuickLand.

It's alright.

is this some sort of data gathering about to when flip this shit? How many pumps can you jews sqeeze in before anons start getting out cause they made it? GTFO

Audi A7

Pic related is what it looks like, not that I give a shit about looks, all I care about is performance and durability.

buy an older 911

Aye, I want a project Cherokee XJ since my '91 Cherokee is rusted to balls and only RWD

No, you'll look like a douche in it and only attract gold diggers. Buy a proper race car and take it to a track if you want to go fast.

Oh wow, you managed to make a whole million dollars in the biggest bull market in history with only $112k? How on earth did you do it?!

Buick Grand National at least? Those were some real fast shitboxes...

1998 camry with 200k on it

who here /frugal/

who here /stealthwealth/

Why now go balls to the wall on a ptoject Wrangler? Theres not much in this world more satisfying than modifying your vehicle with your own two hands. Unless it's your sole daily driver, then it's nerve wracking just fixing whatever is broken.

Lambos are kinda like hummers years ago. You'll feel like eh big guy, and some looser women will be into it, but you'll mostly be seen as someone attempting to compensate (for personality, small calves, anus diameter, etc).

If you like lambos, get one. If you're just getting one, look into other cars since I can almost guarentee you'll find something more suitable for you.

Same car I already have, except I just add in twin turbos, and still enjoy my 5 leather seats, actually cup holders, sunroof, doing burnouts and beating mommy boy cucks in their lambos. More of spending my money on /k/ shit, really.

Audi A5

get a used buick from a grandma for 2.5k retard monger.

Yeah, much cheaper to get loose women with a crotch rocket anyway, if that is this virgin's goal.

wow that mazda is pretty noce

2004 Honda Civic.

Single turbo is simpler and will get you more boost than twin turbos, and if correctly matched to your engine displacement won't have much more lag than a twin setup. A lot of Supra guys swap from twin to single turbo on their 2jz's for this reason. Nice taste though!

4mil
Used, something with good gas mileage i guess. Prius? Something lowkey that I can actually take places and something with enough space to carry stuff around in.

Ford Focus ST. Shit is cash

this is what i want, or a Mission E when they come out

>1.3K
>400K
>69 Dodge Charger (Around 50K here)
>Wojak as plate

Don't know yet. I want to be able to sleep in my car and carry enough to stay one the road for a few days but I don't really like driving SUV. So I'll probably go with a smaller station wagon

Seems like a solid wagon! Basically a luxury WRX?

Be REALLY fucking careful. DO NOT carry a debit or cash with you on the road in the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJd4Q4u5cqU

youtube.com/watch?v=EP88_mNK3-U

They just look so great, best looking car on the road I think.

Yeah! Lower to the ground than the outback (another good comparable)

The 2.0 turbo and AWD make it run fast.

Why not go big if you plan on sleeping in it sometimes, and get something smaller for a daily driver?

Go away pajeet, I bet you Camry is red or champagne color.

$23k
$200k
Volvo XC60 Inscription

License plate: sh1tcoinZ

Have fun getting all of it seized by police you fucking idiot.

DO NOT drive a good car with any cash inside on US interstate roadways. Period.

Crypto solves that problem pretty easily.

>102K
>1M

Currently stealthwealth driving picrelated, and I love it. Like driving a couch so it's great for the commute and it seats 8 so my friends and I can go on road trips. However I do want a sports car so I might get a cheapo C5 Z06 for autoX. Also attracted to 911 turbos but I'll wait til I really make it for that. The real goal is becoming a landowner.

How exactly? Driving around with cash or in a decent car is not very smart. They will take your shit dude.

Keep your crypto crypto. if you cash out, do it in another country. Don't keep cashouts in your car. I am warning you. I just saved you future stress and heartache

My next car will be that, no matter if with cryptogains or without

the one from monopoly

Mercedes sprinter for vanlife, same here.

$10k
$1.5M

Even if it's trashy, I want an SQ7

2022 when graduate
Dont know what car
Lic plate: Link-1

fuck off with a sprinter. do I look like an eastern european working construction for 2$/h?

>gayman

oh and my numberplate would be Pajeet Street

Isn't that car $70k after options and taxes? That's like 30% of your gains...

Audi A5/S5/RS5 whatever

Gonna buy a gen 3 tesla so i can fap and trade while my car drives me to the grocery store

Nice choice. It's a good looking car, even better lowered and with lip and side skit like in that picture.

I hope you're holding some XLM then

now to find one in canada...

350k$
I'm cashing out every week small sums. Otherwise too much derp derp hurr durr danger from crash. Trying to accumulate 1 million in gold / palladium bars and cash
Mercedes A45 AMG

>buying depreciating assets
gtfo of here

$400
Bmw 325ix
AWD E30 how is this not everyone dream ride

They're latest models look shitty. I'd get a Gallardo desu.

~160k
challenger srt demon

Started with $250 2 weeks ago
$2.5k rn
$300k first major goal
2001 Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec in this configuration.

Been my dream car since GTR1 for the PS1.

a man of taste

>cashing out
69 charger or 67 impala
>Fehands

about tree fiddy

Rollerblades

>15k
>Vaydor, supercharged
Normies wouldn't know the difference and you can afford to maintain it without burning wealth.

Poorfag here, but if I make gains id keep driving my 2000 Infiniti i30 tho

Haha, ok. You better have a personal story of getting fucked over by the police to back that up, because so far you have only provided YouTube fear mongering. Not that I doubt that it does sometimes happen, but I'm not going to live in fear in my own fucking country. This ain't Mexico!

Thats a nigger dream car

not getting an e30 m3. get out of my face

close but you better make that an e30 m3

Why does your photo look like a nigger edited it for their niggagram

With talks of the new Mazda engine, I might trade in my 2017 Mazda 3 one day.

better hit 500k before you drop some money on this car. i think 300k is still a little low for a car that that

stinky linkie

Don't listen to all these retards, nice choice.

why tf do u need more travel and LSD for a 2wd tacoma.....

i already cashed 100k out to buy a 2016 dodge viper.
its a hard car to learn how to drive but its worth it.

where is this lady's ass?

Convince me not to buy one of these at super low mileage once I make it.
>fucking V10
>carbon fiber hood and boot lid
>4 sec 0-60
>chad as fuck

Got a buddy that bought his this year for 90k imported and all. I'm lucky to live in Canada so it's relatively cheap. Check out tradecarview for prices. I wanna personally fly to Japan and buy it (know Japanese etc).

But until then, I still gotta pay my truck off ($26k left). So that'll take be my priority when I hit $50k.

Pic related is my truck (got Pepe and Rick/Morty decals on it)

>But until then, I still gotta pay my truck off ($26k left). So that'll take be my priority when I hit $50k.

nice, which province? cad here too.

Probably because one did. I just grabbed it off gookle.

right Veeky Forums is filled with teenage turds.

You idiots need to get a Tesla. Be smart. Stay smart. Don't be a fucking douchebag.

Oh baby

I drive a 2012 hatch m3, good choice my dudes

this guy fucking gets it

hatchback master race

Because an open diff is basically one wheel drive, and long travel helps to keep your speed up. Don't want to get stuck in some ridiculously easy terrain! I'm not building a rock crawler, it's going to be more like a street legal trophy truck.

I like that truck

gonna get a Chevy 2500 duramax when I make it.

8m
1999 lexus ls

>$500,000
>$25,000,000
>VW GTI
>VW GTI

Alberta, as you can tell from my expensive truck that I'm making payments on lol. Hbu?