ICOs

Which current ICOs look promising to you?

Personally I like the look of Briskpass and Aidcoin. Been thinking of investing ~$1000 into both (about 1/3rd of my wallet). Both have partnered with different companies already and I think they could go a long way. What are your thoughts about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@viennablues/the-ultimate-scam-ico-template-briskpass-review
decentralize.today/exposing-upcoming-ico-called-briskpass-15cd9141b5f2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, interested in knowing as well. I want something I can hold for a year and 10x min. my initial investment.

Caviar.io

Elastos, Dadi and THEKEY

These

How do you invest in these ICOs?

i'm highly confident in one, will shill it on here after the sale.

I know Brisk is based off of ethereum so you just send them Ether and they'll give you their ether-based tokens. Ones that aren't ether based might be a bit more complicated to get your coins but I doubt they'd make it too hard; they want your money after all. Most people take Ether or Bitcoin for the payments.

ive been looking at aidcoin as well looks promising

Shipchain is looking super legit. Untapped market, a real use case for blockchain

Bloom Protocol

Shipchain and stack for january

>Elastos sign up is closed. You missed it.

STK. and if it works then I can just buy shit with it and not worry about the banks

This. Will probably invest.

>Briskpass

Yeah, go throw money after scammers: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@viennablues/the-ultimate-scam-ico-template-briskpass-review

>Briskpass
just Googled it and found this article:
decentralize.today/exposing-upcoming-ico-called-briskpass-15cd9141b5f2

I just found the next baby from the REQ & QSP family.

NEX

can someone list a few that are not restricted to USA investors? im in the US and i cant find any.

Where do you store this tokens? and how will you recieve them?

You shouldn't invest in ICOs if you have to ask that.

Currently invested in/on whitelist waiting to invest in Bluzelle, Stack, Telcoin, Nucleus Vision, Neuromation

oh shit, thanks fellow Veeky Forums-ers guess I didn't look up the project even close to enough. i guess i had a sort of soft spot for that type of project, as I saw a really great presentation on the subject irl a few weeks back, but as the guy who did the pres wasn't in this project i guess it was rather naive to just take their ico at face value.

thanks again

Anything on the Stellar Network

bluzelle and it's gone

If it's ethereum-based tokens specifically you're referring to, their "currency" is probably an ERC20 token, which is basically a sub-group of Ethereum, and is stored on the same adress as where you keep your Ether. When you send them Ether they'll just send these tokens to your wallet, and they'd be stored in the same way you'd store Ethereum. Let's say the ICO offers 15000 tokens per ETH and you send them 1 ETH, they'll just look at the adress you sent it from, then send 15000 tokens to your adress. Hopefully, down the line, these tokens will gain value, and might be worth 1000th of an ethereum, or ever 100th of an ethereum.

P.S. As stated, briskpass seems like a total scam, so dont to theirs.