NIMFA - Ground floor, the next x1000

This is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

>CMC listing very soon
>Platform launch this week
>HitBTC & Kucoin listing soon after
>Updated Whitepaper very soon too

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $100k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

Even if you were to put in a small amount like $500, in a few months time once this is around $50-60mil marketcap minimum, you would have total $250k - $300k from that $500 investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040087.0
etherscan.io/address/0x063681bf8cf9ea59cfc29eedf51264885c1cd839
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimfa.nimfaapp
nltimes.nl/2017/11/21/dutch-man-behind-ico-disappears-eu318k-cryptocurrencies
cnbc.com/2017/11/23/confido-ceo-who-allegedly-pulled-375k-scam-lied-about-employment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Market cap so low this looks guaranteed x5...where to buy this shitcoin?

Correction: NIMFA is currently $300k marketcap, buy orders are starting to stack up, huge demand super low supply (only 300k tokens circulating)

Ready to pop any minute now

Where do we buy faggot and link the website

It's on EtherDelta

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

Website
>nimfamoney.io

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta

It's on Mercatox too, but the supply is literally non-existant there. No one wants to sell below $2mil marketcap

literally shilling their own coin without mentioning wtf it does

nope.jpg

its a russian scam

Nigga this shit looks straight like a scam, look at their team, bunch of random russian kids.

The only one who remotely looks legit is their CEO and even that cunt looks 12.

Get the fuck outta here with that wack shit

Do you anons forget what the last ICO to have a 300k cap was?

JOOST

looks like a scam but this market is irrational, watch this moon.

Looks nice OP- where did you find it? Oh and obviously the poster of this pic hates pretty women shilling things, because he/she's never been to Russia and got their sense of humour and advertising.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

scam scam scam

Still think it's a scam? Max the creator on the Russian news. :D:D

Are you guys actually retarded?

Overview
>Crypto Lending Platform
>308,516 Tokens circulating
>Current marketcap around $100k
>ICO price = $5 (putting the initial marketcap at $1.5mil)
>Listed on EtherDelta

What is it?
>A lending platform specifically for Traders
>Allows traders to triple their current NIMFA holdings, allowing them to trade with more capital
>With more capital, a trader is able to make a lot more in profits per trade
>Once you exit the trade, their platform will automatically deduct the amount borrowed (zero interest) + % of profits to sustain the platform

Anyone who's a trader will understand how huge this is and how much of an incentive it is for traders to use their platform.

Why does their token have value?
>You need NIMFA to use their platform and take out a loan
>NIMFA will eventually be a trading pair to other alts on their platform (currently only NIMFA/ETH)

This is huge! (e.g. LTC/NIMFA, DASH/NIMFA, XRP/NIMFA) The more users, the higher the demand for NIMFA, the higher the price shoots up.

Why it'll explode in value in the next few weeks?
>The first version of their platform will be released very soon, this coming week if I recall correctly. Will be one of the few cryptos that ACTUALLY have a live product and not just a whitepaper
>Devs have already applied. CMC listing will be huge for awareness.
>Devs planning on getting listed on HitBTC and Kucoin shortly after they release their platform

And before you say:
>russian project, scam
>they're too young

I'm sure people said that about Vitalik. And I'm not saying this going to be the next big thing, but I definitely guarantee this will be one of the best ROIs this year.

>sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

These guys are legit, they've hosted conferences, in communication with Russian banks to secure deals for their lending program, appeared on Russian TV etc.

hes an insurance agent. fucking CEO. lol

looks legit, im all in

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040087.0

This is why you'll miss out on the moon missions user. So quick to jump to conclusions just from looking at the website for 10 seconds. Don't cry when the ship leaves

Their creator deleted his VK account

Their shit app was released in August and has no downloads

Their ICO gathered a bit over $70k, despite them claiming to have collected "millions".

It's garbage. Don't lose your money on it.

Here's their wallet from the ICO: etherscan.io/address/0x063681bf8cf9ea59cfc29eedf51264885c1cd839

Are you FUD'ing so your buy order can go through? sweet user, i like your style

Here's the link to their app which has 10-50 installs: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimfa.nimfaapp

Well he's more than happy to share his FB. And stop fking lying, he posted this on the telegram:

lol from the bitcointalk thread of thiers

SELLING 19000000 NIMFA tokens

only 300k in circ but this shit is made purely to be a dump machine

The last post on the VK page was in the beginning of November

OP is a faggot who is trying to sell you his bags.

>14y/o russians make a scamcoin
>get crackwhores to wave literal cardboard and marker signs around to pimp it

lol

They burnt all the unsold tokens, how is that so hard to understand? is your fat american pea brain that small?

They're only posting on Telegram currently, they don't use Twitter or Facebook anymore. Are you actually brain dead?

ICO ended in September. for 6 months no CMC listing no exchanges. havent delivered a single point on their roadmap

Lmao, why is their kid CEO saying they raised 306 ETH then? In his own post? Granted his acc is deleted anyway which further indicates this garbage is a scam.

>this is their head of marketing

shit-slavcoin par excellence
and it costs 2$ as well. good luck with that lol

This is not Twitter or Facebook, it's VK. They are russian, they should be active at least on russian social media. You are holding bags full of shit user. Stop trying to make us buy your shit.

forgot pic

thats the end of september. so technically, 3 months and a week or so. Have they got internet at kindergarden nowadays?

They've been wanting to fully complete the platform before marketing it and getting listed on other exchanges.

They've just finished their beta testing, and have the platform ready to release this week.

Might was well convert my ltc bags that i forgot about into eth and shove them into this, kcs, and bnty. I don't see how it could hurt me any more than forgetting about my ltc holdings.

they've started in july faggot

are you fucking retarded?

Yes, sloppy. It's chump change I only had 5ltc so yeah I forgot about it.

You can find flaws in almost every project and call every project a scam, just don't cry once this shuttle leaves. This is the last time you'll see these low prices, pretty much ground floor of the project at $300k marketcap.

Almost every Lending Platform blows up once listed on CoinMarketCap, with the majority sitting at $150mil+ marketcap. This is SUB-$1mil marketcap.

Orderbook is ready to pop

dont buy nimfa. buy something that actually looks like it will moon

You wrote september. What coin gets listed before their ICO. Sorry that you left your brain in the crib whilst the rest of us learnt to count the months properly.

no one is selling

Shill me something and I'll go check it out.

read the thread i linked

not listing, achieving any sort of progress. ICO was a failure, no listings, no working product, no whitepaper, no CMC listing. doesnt exactly inspire confidence in their ability to manage projects and deliver. what have they delivered?

3 months and 75 eth... these guys dont have enough money to list on exchanges.

nltimes.nl/2017/11/21/dutch-man-behind-ico-disappears-eu318k-cryptocurrencies

Have you even bothered to do any research, or do you just look at a project for 10seconds and make your entire conclusion then?

They have a whitepaper, they're just revamping it currently and updating everything. They've been working on the beta for months now, and beta testers are really happy so far. If you join the telegram, you'll see everything there. Max, the founder, has said that they'll be releasing the platform this week, and have only applied for CoinMarketCap listing recently.

so since july they managed to fuck up the ICO. no up to date whitepaper. no website describing how this shit works. what they have actually achieved?

Oh Biz. Some of you will never learn.

Some simple research would alleviate every concern, but apparently that's too much for some people.

Buy, don't buy. Couldn't really give a shit. But I look forward to posting about this again in a few weeks time.

i have a news flash for you. CMC only accepts coins with minimum 10k volume. unlikely that you will get listed.

Beta testing. Go into the telegram thread and ask some questions to the devs themselves or the testers. Anyone comparing this to Confido have 3 brain cells which are all crying. Max is on russian news, a real living breathing person, a scammer wouldn't do that. What scammer goes on the news and to blockchain conferences then shares the videos with the world? The kind that wants to be caught? Fuck man use your brain.

Can't buy it if everyone is done accumulating.

Another source, please everyone do your research, especially with these shitcoin startups.
Many of them are scams.

Also, OP how does it feel to be an idiot??

cnbc.com/2017/11/23/confido-ceo-who-allegedly-pulled-375k-scam-lied-about-employment.html

its actually higher
so its def not happening.

I just said, they've been waiting to release their platform before they begin listing on other exchanges and putting it on CoinMarketCap.

I'm shilling this now because this is the groundfloor, and all the expected catalysts will happen over the next few days
>Platform launch
>CMC listing, huge awareness booster
>Updated website and whitepaper
>Kucoin & HitBTC listing

Honestly I don't care anymore trying to convince you. You would convince yourself not to buy regardless, this will still skyrocket without you.

It is a scamcoin, DONT INVEST.

This dude is LITERALLY 13 years old

Anyone who buys this coin is a complete faggot hahahahhahahha

We're at $20k volume right now, we've hit $50k before on Nimfa without any shilling. You're just retarded if you don't see this as an opportunity.

Don't waste your energy trying to convince them. Some people deserve to learn things the hard way. It'll be very entertaining.

This is the best Brainlet I've ever seen, thank you

HUR DUR LOOK AT THIS >>>SHITCOIN

Honestly I though biz was a bit smarter than this. They'll do anything to talk themselves out of a good opportunity, but they're happy to buy multi-billion dollar marketcap coins. Don't post wojacks when you see this listed on CMC with $50mil+ marketcap

Are you FUDing so you can buy lower? bless you user, so adorable

I bet you the two people shilling this garbage in this thread are two of the 4 team members lmao

No problem

Dude we all now you are the same idiot posting.

okay pajeet, run along now and buy something that's already mooned

If your english would be good enough to tell the difference between Russian natives and English natives, then you would realise it isn't them.. and it's about 4 a.m their corner of Russia.

Yeah you're right. Still a scam tho

I'm not the other guy actually you pajeet. I just want to say my piece to make the kek even better in a few weeks time.

Join the Telegram, do a bit of effort and actually research it. You'll be surprised.

You can nitpick and find flaws in every project, 100% of projects in this space have been called a scam. Even BTC has been called a scam. You can buy now before the coinmarketcap listing, before people actually know this project even exists. Or you can just watch the shuttle leave without you.

Then why is he at blockchain conferences and the russian news? invited by russia's biggest bank SBERbank to talk at SBERtalks 2.0? sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

AND @ 1:18

For anyone who wants to join the Telegram:
>t.me/Nimfamoney

Of course, all the other posters now joining the telegram group cos they just say it's shit. Why is the price going up after they saw the video lol

The circulating supply is extremely low, so the tokens are scarce. Price will shoot up pretty fast since there's hardly any sellers wanting to sell at these prices, buyers are slowly stacking up.

They wanna FUD so they can buy first before it takes off. A lot more buyers than sellers currently.

of course, always the same shit in Veeky Forums. suppose neanderthals just gonna grunt anyway, until someone else shows them how much bugers that shiny piece of metal gets them, then they cry

>nimfamoney.io

I've never seen a token as shitty and obviously going nowhere as this

team is obviously a group of teenage scammers

You are a first class idiot on a third class trip to mediocracy. Here he is on the russian news talking about crypto as any true scammer would
:) :) :)

read this you airhead

EtherDelta

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

who is Daniel Brown

It's the third time you shill this russian piece of ponzi shit, Alex.

Just fucking quit, nobody is buying into your scam.

telegram

yup, tomorrow is the release!

Nice just bought 100K

Check out Blockmason too it is lending as well with low market cap.

LOL, Please. Look at this obvious scam team. The lead blockchain Developers facebook is full of anime posts. The Chief technical officer has 20 some friends and some phoney looking facebook profile. The marketing manager has 2 friends in an obvious fake profile. Prepare to get your anus Joosted

I think I get it. It's a pyramid scheme right?

Orly?

wtf, is this real?

brainlet detected

Nice gains

Pretty lucky

i'm almost getting shilled into putting 1 eth into this shitcoin.

convince me not to Veeky Forums