How often does Veeky Forums cash out?

>when I reached $25k I cashed out $5k leaving $20k in crypto
>when I reached $50k I cashed out $10k leaving $40k in crypto
>when I reached $100k I cashed out $20k leaving $80k in crypto
>when I reached $200k I cashed out $40k leaving $160k in crypto (here now)
I plan to continue this comfy pattern

Hoping to cash out a little at 25k. Hoping this will take me to around 80-100k in a year so when I start my salary job of 80k a year, I can pay of all my student loans with crypto gains.

Good plan in my opinion

Cashed out 15k yesterday leaving 20k. It's nearly back to 30 already.

How are u cashing out

WTC, STRAT and ELF? Wtf. Godspeed user.

this is correct

I think WTC gonna turn its self around. Wby?

But you have to pay like 100k taxes on 200k gains, so why do you only cash out 40k?

About to do my first cash out of $80K and leave
$1,360,000

I do the following: spread small payouts (under 5k) on a couple of bank accounts, and I write invoices to friends and family for 'services' for that.

The bigger amounts I cash out by buying gold anonymously through bitcoin (no ID required per transaction under 10k)

I'm in Belgium.

Will cash out more over the following months

If everyone pulled more money out then they put in, the whole thing would crash. Good strat tho.

Sounds good but do you hodl the gold? Or sodl it?

Have you calculated how much you would have had if you never cashed out?

What do you do with the money after cashing out?

Seems kinda pointless to cash out unless you need to buy something imo

I hold it, I have enough money in cash for my expenses.

The gold is a safe cashout so those gains will survive when crypto crashes.

Gold also has the advantage of being an established asset with clear rules. If I ever need to declare it, I can go through the regular hoops of saying I got it from my grandma. Will still have to pay taxes, but at least it keeps me stress-free from a crypto crash.

So far must have cashed out 30k euro

How do taxes on cashing out work? Do they depend on the country, market or? How much are they?

dont ask

you can never cash out

I bet this was the opinion of most people during dotcom.. ask them how that worked out for them.

Whether you believe crypto is a bubble or not, why risk everything? There is no harm in taking out 10-20% at milestones like OP is doing.

I've never cashed out. Will probably have to, to pay taxes this year. Ugh. I've filtered out all my shitcoins and they're all winners. I'm having a crisis on what to sell. I think you have the right idea though, selling at milestones might be the way to go.

hmmm some quick googling says you have to pay 3% taxes on gold that was given.

My grandmother with Alzheimer's is the perfect subterfuge! I got it for christmas, but she doesnt remember, sorry :/

After every pump I sell a small part. Part of the fun is seeing your initial investment drop to zero and ride te rest on pure profit.

The trick is to do it very gradually, after every pump.

Just did it today with 0x and RLC (iExec), sold 20% of my stack of both.

you're a smart lad

>50% CGT
>Being a thirdworld cuck

SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!

NEVER CASH OUT

Fucking 9gager

Enjoy the IRS busting down your door.

>paying taxes

When will they learn

>if you didn't cash out you would have 300k

Retard

I'm only going to cash out my Initial when I've 10x with it. So I'm hodling

mfw le epic trolled xD

But what do you do if your initial investment was setting up bitcorn and litecorn miners on everyone's computers at your old job and forgetting the wallet passwords for 5 years?
I just got into my wallets two weeks ago. Fucking 6 year old usb drive worth an ungodly amount of money now and I just want it to grow. If the market keeps going the way it is right now I might crack 100 mill. It's still surreal to me.

Mate at that point money is no object and who cares about taxes, even if they'd take half of it with 50M you can frankly still do anything you wanted

Whats the point of making that kind of money if you don't cash out and enjoy it?

Ill never cash out. Not before I can buy stocks and real estate with cryptos.
Its ride or die motherfucker. Im willing to go all the way to zero.

Because I know the second I cash it out it will literally be non stop hookers cocaine and lambos. Not fucking kidding either. Ill buy one for every day of the week. The money doesn't even seem real. Who the fuck is going to let me cash out 57 million in one shot? I don't even know who to even talk to about that.

You can literally buy stocks with whatever amount you have.

>The bigger amounts I cash out by buying gold anonymously through bitcoin

Where? I'd like to know more about this?

10k - 1k
25k - 2k
50k - 5k
100k - 10k

I dont want to cash out until im done school because iget free grants and loans and those gains will reduce them

>Tfw got into crypto 6 years ago too
>Tfw my initial investment and some BTC I had mined in the MtGox hack
I could have been just like you, instead I ragequitted and got back in the game 6 months ago with fucking pennies
Glad you made it bro

If the amonut you say you have is true, it's a fucking perverted amount. None of us will ever see that kind of money in our lives.