Tell me about the blocks

Tell me about the blocks.

they're worth a lot on cuck coin right now

INSTANT FREE MONEY

Lol it just shoah'd kucoin's servers. See you in a couple months at $1k.

Vertcoin 2.0

it's on kucoin now, an actually functioning exchange! sign up on kucoin with this ref code: 1fdMc

GOYIM-KUN PLEASE DO NOT BUY RAIBLOCKS, IT IS SCAM. BUY RIPPURU FOR QT WAIFUS!

I have 3 of these.. poor as dirt.

Am I going to make it?

Sorry user you are not

They will be worth 1k each by EOY 2018, my cute little frog-chan. You will be ok.

Why do they give the gains?

S-so uh, waht does it do?

I'm going to sell some to break even, but after that I'll hodl till the moon or the end of the year, whichever comes first.

ALL THE THINGS

Weew

Its mars first

I have 200, am I going to be OK?

sounds decent. If it hits 1k, you will have 200k.
I wouldn't classify that as "making it" though.

Yes

I have 5000 will I make it? When do I cash out anons?

>I have 5000 will I make it?
Yes, you will make it.
>When do I cash out anons?
It depends, I think this coin has A LOT of potential. Let' see how it goes through the year.

Obviously don't sell at less than 100.

I'm thinking of selling my 200 when it hits 100 - 150 to reinvest into cheaper coins.

Can I transfer my raiblocks from bitgrail to kucoin now?

aaaand we crashed kucoin kek

Don't be swayed by false idols

i was shilling XRB for weeks and then it 20x'd

XRB instant, scale-able, feeless

when normies realize theyre paying literally $12 to send $5 with BTC, they'll flock to rai.

Cash out as you need to but don't sell more than 40% before it hits $1k

This. 500-1000 should be your sweet spot for cashing out

Here is the current plan:
>cash out 1.5k XRB at $100
>cash out 2k XRB at EOY 2018 (long term capital gains tax)
I think the last bit I will hold forever and actually use as currency

I'm kinda scared guys there's someone on Veeky Forums who has over a million XRBs, what if him and others are cashing out

>only 72
At least I'll be able to buy a nice noose.

That guy's a bro, he wouldn't crash the market all at once. IIRC he just wants to take a little out as he goes to do stuff like set up his old man, etc.

That was what I was going to add. Save half for when it effectively replaces fiat

Anyone that dumps 1 million now is an idiot.

I'm not even looking to get my original money out until $100, and the rest I'm holding for maybe $1000 or just whatever it's at around the end of 2018.

buy the dip

>held 1146 pieces for 6 months
>panic sold all at 2400 SAT because BTC went to 11k
>week later buy back in (at 11k SAT after dipping from 20k) because moon mission
>this time own 86 pieces

The biggest economic mistake I have ever made and probably will make @ 18 years old

>pieces
Dumbest name I've heard after tokens and shares
They're fucking coins you mong

Weak hands already got out during the dips last week, this shit went back up in an hour. you can tell people trust this coin

I don't think anyone has hands that weak to panic over short 5% dips

Centralized and no fees means spam. No incentive for people to pay to run nodes. No one runs nodes then transactions per second stats low.

The dips were over 5%, it went down to $18 from $30+...

I'll call them dicks if I want to, I hope you put your house on XRP

1. It’s not centralized you retard
2. Nodes are cheap as fuck to run because the resources needed are so low
3. Spam is addressed in the whitepaper
Why does this coin get the laziest, most repetitive fud

I don't know how I am going to cope when XRB hits even 100$ and I know I could've made 100k...

damn... sucks mate but good luck

I has 2300

Will I make it user?

XRB makes me cry. wanted to buy on 12/12. had LTC already deposited but the 13000 sats where to high for me (pic related). would be something like 20x. when kucoin is done probably 50x. but lets be real here: the correction will be devastating and the tech will only be superior until something better comes and it will go to rock bottom.

holy shit u fuk'd up
it's like selling bitcoins at 10 dollars

Nothing lives forever (Not even BTC) but this still has mileage for a good while

Holy shit sorry bro. How will you cope when it is $1000 each? You were a millionaire and you BLEW IT

There will be no correction because anything under 1000 is undervalued. This is a working product coming to market not the other way around like it typically is in this space. And the product is better than bitcoin and almost all other inferior digital currencies.

yeah, totally right about that.

there are so many techs (if not all) better than BTC and it is still number 1. there are so many variables in crypto (very rich and powerful people, governments, normies etc.) that i dont think the best tech will be the number one at some point in the future.

there are two scenarios: either ripple will take everything over and the banks will still rule the world.
or real crypto will prevail.

if number two comes true i guess that the (or one of) first mover will win. which will be BTC (with improved tech) and LTC.

AND: i dont want to fud around but i wanna see XRB get used with a huge network and a lot of transactions to see if the tech is that good in practice.

Whales cannot just dump everything without destroying the price. They have to dribble out their buys and sells over time. Same goes for big stock holders.

>either ripple will take everything over and the banks will still rule the world
No chance of this happening once people discover the XRP currency isn't actually tied to the technology being used by banks.

>that i dont think the best tech will be the number one at some point in the future.
You're very likely right as this always always happens in history, unfortunately. :(

And this is actually why I'm pretty positive once BTC gets even slightly less shitty with lightening and segwit, it will moon again and destroy most alts.

>>either ripple will take everything over and the banks will still rule the world
>No chance of this happening once people discover the XRP currency isn't actually tied to the technology being used by banks.

i agree that XRP will be useless because banks will create their own token/coin on the ripple plattform. but that only enforces my argument because then even XRP owners will get burned.