Bruuuuhhhhhh wypipo be trippiN out here cuh...

bruuuuhhhhhh wypipo be trippiN out here cuh. theyy be HHHHhhhh they be ok check me out they be makin up some ethermon type shit lmfao BRUHHHHH that skinny nigga said "SMAHT CONTRAC" HHAHAHAAHAHAHHA nigga what the fuck a SMAHT CONTAC HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH they mad us niggas been on btc for a hot minute u feel me

oh so the racist tards are angry because black men have higher testosterone and are actually making mad gains with crypto, while the white virgin NEET "men" get REKT. HAHAHAHA money flows, from the hands of the weak pussy ass boy, to the hands of the strong aggressive male. stay mad, . cryptos will unnironically destroy the white supremacy myth. black man Tyrone and indian man Pajeet are making it, taking them big risks, while you stay poor. HAHAHA

anyone who talks about "destroying white supremacy" unironically is a soyboy or a woman. you can pretend to be anyone you want on Veeky Forums, but we know who you are.

Has it been cleared up who's bitch this is?

>spotted the cuck

triggered, little cuck? stay mad. HAHA

WHO'S BITCH DIS IS!?

99% of niggers are too stupid to figure out how exchanges like Binance work

Keep spreading your cheeks cuck

exit all crypto markets

keep believing that, eternal cuck. ;)

your "people" belong in zoos

Trying wayyy too hard man, too obvious.

If you're going to destroy white surpremacy you need to accept that it exists. And by that logic the only way to end it is to kill us all, which would take a war which is the thing we're best at.

Gimme your private keys wyte bwai

yes and niggers cannot organize politically/militarily. it wouldn't be a war. it would be two or three "battles" and then all the monkeys off to labour camps.

He saw the 32 fee and still bought it... Dumb niggas

Most obvious bait you'll find on the chan

cry more, spic

not even pol believes all blacks are retarded. You're just a latent soyboi
axis powers were the most ethnically diverse fighting force to ever assemble

as a people they are nevertheless incapable of keeping up in a society built by whites. there are some exceptions, but this does not justify feigning ignorance about the rule.

That's a big sell wall

WE

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

WUZ

I would say the most obvious bait was here