nice just bought 100k

I had a similar % in mind.
Probably about 500 from a 7.5k portfolio

>subtle freudian manipulation
Explains the Veeky Forums excitement

Same

Hope they don't have retarded pre-sale minimums

hmm ok just bought 100k

You realize only 2000 people will be allowed and it's a lotery? So probably you'll buy 0

I was just going to ask this. How do they determine who is and isnt?

the presale is closed

LOL

10 000 000$ worth

Email I guess.

Either way, I was late to the party, so it's the public sale for me. I'll likely buy about $800 worth.

please don't shill this here, i want to get into the ICO mate without getting cucked after 10 seconds of opening

Anyone has got some FUD?
It cant be a guaranteed success , it seems too good to be true

guys its over already, I bought the entire supply. plz try buying so it can moon kthx.

you can send me cash via snail mail and I promise I give you 1 DADI for every $3.50

Are you a whale sir? Ah, yes? Please, enjoy our ICO! No? Fuck off you filthy peasant. DADI has no time for you.

The tech is likely a complete pipe-dream and the devs are probably mostly failed entrepreneurs.

Still, it's been shilled so hard that it'll likely give you at least x2 gains and probably a lot more. I'll be buying during ICO then selling the first opportunity I get. If you don't want heavy bags, I suggest you do the same.

>please don't shill this here, i want to get into the ICO mate without getting cucked after 10 seconds of opening
]
exactly

i have only "successfully" gotten into two ICO's

dcorp which has fallen flat(I want my 20 eth back...)

and tezos which will likely prove to be the biggest scam in history of cryto....