ICX

No one is talking about this for the past hour or two... seriously?

I hate people who say this shit but this time I actually think guys don't like money.

nigga this is the perfect coin to hold in Q1 with mainnet and KRW pairs coming up

It'll be our secret guys...

We're at 7.50, life is good
I hope we reach $20 on the 24th

Ive asked a couple of crypto youtubers about this coin and they've both basically said the same thing

"Oh yeah that ICX thing. Yeah I need to look into it some more. Oh okay guys so lets break down how much BTC and cardano i'm currently holding".

Boy people are missing out on this gem

Literally dozens of threads today and shittons of people in portfolio threads with ICX as their main investment.

ICX is no secret. And expect a big dump right before the mainnet goes up on the 24th from people selling the news.

>secret
>60 shill threads daily

>that cup
And Veeky Forums said they had no product!

I don't think so actually, because the launch event is on 31st. They'll be announcing big news regarding partnerships and DApps being built on their blockchain. Plus after mainnet we will finally see it on Korean exchanges

this
ICX will go straight to $50 early next month

Dumping before Korean money gets in... are you fucking retarded?

Is now a good time to buy?

Its in a dip, so yes?

Main net isn't news though is it. So why would it dump from hitting a milestone on its road map?

For all of yall saying this coin is going to "dump" any time soon you're fucking lost in the sauce.

Lets not even talk about the partnerships and potential for this coin down the road. Lets talk about the fact that this coin was stable around $5.30 for like a fucking week and is now slowly slowly starting to climb into the $7.50 area.

Meanwhile other coins are going 2x 3x and shit like crazy right now. Those are the coins that need to be worried about big dumps.

Will ICX dump at some point? Sure. But theres no way in fuck this thing is going back to 5 dollars now. Those who wanted to sell or had impatient hands are already out of this coin. If you dump now you take a whopping 30% profit.

This coin will only go way the fuck up before it goes down significantly.

All in baby

I'm still accumulating, shhhh.

Hoping for a good quarter lads, just need to decide what to do with my Ark.

trx

ælf

easy x2 over january
maybe even x3

Maybe even 4x if you went in at $5

Should I dump my XMR into this now?? I’m 40% XMR and 10% icx from $2.13

honestly, yes.. XMR is a great coin, and it'll surely keep rising in 2018, but in my opinion it won't see nearly as much growth as ICX.