Who else is laughing at all the pink wojacks today? Got in on the ground floor with XLM and XRP. Bought more today...

Who else is laughing at all the pink wojacks today? Got in on the ground floor with XLM and XRP. Bought more today. I love my life.

where do you see this ship heading too op? Im buckled in but as i stare out the window of our spaceship i wonder how far we will really go

I think it will be flat until the weekend. Then it will moon to 1.15. set your sell orders now, user.

1.15 is the low 2std estimate. The high is about 2 dollars.

It's not at the ground floor, good time to buy XLM is the 13th of January. We are currently in the first wave of correction and it hasn't completed, it could go under 5000 sats. It will rise again, maybe to 5600 sats, but it will go back down and possibly below 5000. The moon mission starts after the 13th. You've been warned.

Yeah, it's impossible to be upset by this drop when I bought in at 490 sats

I didn't say it was the ground floor.

Also, rumor has it ripple will be added to coinbase on the 8th. This will spark more interest in stellar, as it is like ripple, but better.

>more then 100.000.000.000 max supply.
>thinking it will do more then x2.

kek

It was denied moments ago. Ripple wont be added to coinbase.

Are you me?

yeah when this hits 1.50 im probably selling my stack. i dont see it getting much higher than that

>being this retarded

top kek

$4 easy, ripple is already $3.50 just stick to it for a fuckin year

Jesus fuck. Well this fucks my model

Oh well. I still made a lot of fucking money. I still have growth, just not as fast.

>he panic sold all of his lumens at a 24hr low

XML will be 1.15 after january 15th. Why waste your time in front of the ocmputer all day when you can go fuck your girl and come back next week to guaranteed x 3 profits. Starting at the red and green is bad for you. throw 10k at this and come back to a new car next week when fairx comes out.

its dumping again , back to 4500. welp. time to panic sell for the 2nd time.

Lol thanks for the money

Actually. They just said they have not decided. So it's not a "no". We're still on.

your welcome. ty for buying my bags

WE’RE NOT SELLING

buy HIGH
sell LOW

Ripple will be added. Coinbase is just covering their asses because of the bch scandal

>tfw when bought in at like absolute fucking ath at 6350

lulz. not gonna make the mistake by selling that shit though. will just buy some more cheaper

Did anyone ever solve the FairX riddle btw? Just thought of that and couldn't find anything that showed it had been solved.

I've done really well with it - obviously it's been a roller coaster the past couple of days - but I have super high hopes for this EOY 2018. HODL.

Stop looking at the charts and walls STELLAR is not a pump and dump it is a real company with deep ties in the fintech industry. You dont have to worry about BAT XML ETH BTC ADA XRP they will go up this year with news. All the shit coins will drop soon enough once no new news is released.

Some guy apparently got into the website and took screenshots. I don't know if its confirmed to be true and/or it was a simple mistake on the website developers side.

It was just a landing page essentially and the guy also found files on the server folder that has a disclaimer about Bank of America account usage.

tl;dr if its true, guy pretty much hacked the landing page and took screenshots of the homepage (just outdated text) and found a text file on the server that had Bank of America Disclaimers

Lol. January 15th? Not January 8th? It'll be too expensive by the 15th. Jan 7th is the last day you'll get cheap XLM.

Atta boy, don't get meme'd into bad decisions.

I bought into XRP @ 0.27€, felt the same way.

but it wont go like 50x
you need a few moon missions to achive that, so this coin is worthless

Already went on the moon mission. But it'd be dumb to sell right now.

Source?

Coinbase is saying they haven't made a decision yet. Which is fine. They have not explicitly said no to ripple though. It's still on, user.

>but it wont go like 50x
>you need a few moon missions
>to achive that,
>so this coin is worthless

Thats fine ill hodl and sit comfy on my 10x. No need to have a shitty life like some people glamorize it to be. You can spent your limited time looking at candles and dildos all day, or go spend some time to research, make a decision to invest, and go off and enjoy life.

Come back in 6 months to enjoy 50x gains, not FOMO into a falling knife because you have nothing better to do with your time

Not OP, but Bloomberg/ Coinbase CEO Twitter. It wasn't a "we won't be adding Ripple," but a "we haven't made a decision on altcoins at this time." Basically, I read it as they don't want to say they've committed to adding anything. I think the Bitcoin Cash fiasco has them skittish.

OP here. Just got done saying this. Glad you guys get it. All the weak handed fucks are gone. Time for a true moon.

Good. I keep getting this urge to dump these bags and go all in on TRX. Just hold em. That's all I have to do

50x in 6 months?
if you can promis this ill hold and throw a few more k into it.

i promis if you hodl this for 2 years, you'll never have to work again for money

Is now a good time to get in?

Stellar is an open sourced decentralized protocol to transfer money in any pair of currencies.

For instance, Joe can send a USD transaction to Marie in Euro or Bitcoin seamlessly.
The way it works is by using Lumens as an intermediary currency for conversion between currencies. Money balance is maintained via a gateway, a network participant whom you trust to accept a deposit in exchange for credit on the network.

Stellar's mission is to expand financial access and literacy worldwide.

Stellar is a decentralized protocol for sending and receiving money led by Jed McCaleb from Ripple and the original founder of Mt. Gox.

Mt. Gox.

Yeah it's stable and about to pump form Asia like it does every night.

You trust Stellar? I just started investing but after the drop of today, I’m not so sure anymore. How are you sure there is still a future in XML?

Which Asian exchanges is the Stellar on?

Idk if I should be thanking you for spreading fear and creating the losers of this market

It dropped last night. I'm really hoding on for a pump in this one.

Yeah this, it's not a no, it's just bullshit to deny rumors and "leaks". It might not be added this month, but sometime they will add and it would be stupid not to add one of the most hyped

It dropped because of people getting nervous from coinbase's statements. But when ripple actually is added, stellar will moon.

Yes. Absolutely. Get in now user.

Alright, I dumped a 1000 dollars in it while it was low. I guess I’m in for the long term before I can see it moon.

BEST EXCHANGE TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN?

> Long term

Less than a week bro

why don;t you take your eyes of the 5 min chart for a second and take a look at what the company and token are actually doing
partnered with IBM and FairX among others
stellar is being developed for remittance geared towards the retail investor. think of it like xrp for the big banks and industrial consumers, and xlm for the everyday guy.
it's also being used to settle cross-border payments and part of IBM super-ledger, and to this end has already passed a $2 trillion stress test.
and beyond that, stellar is being implemented as the backend of a supposed major US based and compliant exchange (IBM again here) so potential for XLM as base currency for trading pairs, and even if not, still used in backend for settlements.
also being developed as a US compliant ICO platform to allow participation in ICOs by average americans.

short term, this has had a crazy runup along with many many other alt-coins, and BTC may start moving up nicely again as profit is taken and money is moved back into BTC, causing alts to have a correction, which is to be expected after a bull run like this, long term, stellar is super bullish, and is one of the best holds at least for the coming year. guaranteed steady LONG TERM gains.

my play, and suggestion: I think we are do for a nice correction, we already experienced a small panic earlier. but panics always hit a point at which they sop, and take a huge bounce. if you can find situations that would trigger a panic, and find around where the bounce will happen, buy the bottom of the panic and ride the bounce up for nice 20% in a matter of hours.
or you can look long term and wait for this to happen on the daily chart. if you look at past support levels, those give good indications of where the panic will start to bounce, if you want examples, look at xlm and xbt charts from this past day

I hope so. I can’t wait for FairX to launch this rocket into space, I wonder how much my coins will be worth after that.

Thanks man, as you can see this is entirely new for me. It’s just so volatile and it is nerve-racking. But you are right and this info will help me sleep better at night.

B

just remember, like I said, alts have had a crazy run up, which is unsustainable. we've seen a top 200 coin do %100 in a day, at least one a day.
btc has stayed relatively low and has been trading sideways. expect money to move back into btc at some point and alts to dip a fair amount. the hard part is timing it. but if you can, it's a huge opportunity. as for an example of the panic-bounce, here is xlm 15min chart from today, where price is outside of the blue bollinger bands it means that it is either overbought or oversold. the bollinger bands give an average range. the arrows show support/resistance. when strong support breaks, some amount of panic selling occurs. when those lines break, selling breifly becomes parabolic, and here in these circles are good points to buy. the price then bounces as the "discount" is bought up causing a bounce, usually to around the previous support level or just above, and then bounces back down these squares and the arrow a bit higher are good places to sell.

this plays out in all timeframes, so you can swing trade with this method on the daily chart. in crypto you can net super safe gains over 20% per trade if you adhere rigorously to this. there is more detail, so look around some more look for quickfingers luc on youtube

whoops wrong chart,
but as you can see, those green circles are buys, the red is sells
I wasn't active so I couldn't sell those tops. the buys were limit orders I set up yesterday based on the strategy

I gauge 4500

I see. Looks damn tough to pull something like that off on the regular. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely watch some videos of the guy.

any of them

coinbase won't add ripple, how fking deluded can you be. stellar dropping has nothing to do with the coinbase' statement.

Stellar is supposed to be worth much more and yet we see it drop, so what is it that caused it?

What drop?

We literally had a 300% run in a week

Do you expect 50,000% in a month? Jesus dude learn simple market fundamentals before investing into a market

>Stellar dropping has nothing to do with Ripple
>What drop?

Maybe you should learn how to read. I wasn’t referring to this week but to this day. If hadn’t noticed, Stellar took a rather large dive today.

it's just normal swinging as people fomo into other shit

tron/POE up 160%+ TODAY
XLM up 300% YESTERDAY from monday
Gee, I wonder where the smart XLM profits went

oh look, same as Ripple which has 130bn market cap compared to Stellar's 13bn

This is probably my fault. I bought some and God doesn't want me to be happy because I'm gay. Sorry everyone.

It would have been only a 10% drop if it wasn't fueled with extra FUD and a desire to FOMO into other pumps.

It'll stabilize where it is now ~ and spike back up immediately once all the pumping stops with other.

It wont take time until people realize chasing pumps on a project that hasnt really done anything wont last for too long before its dumped

Makes sense, thanks for explaining.

You can always stick a sharpie in your pooper if money becomes an issue. Your sort even seems to take pleasure in that kind of stuff.

That was just awful.

>My first moon
>Didn't sell at ath
>Now almost back to where I bought in
>Praying to God that hodl isn't just a meme
>Praying that Veeky Forums is right about this hitting $2 by the end of Q1.

we been talkin bout xlm in here. gettin ready for the next pump

discord gg/mCwfgns

should I dump all my ETH (40% of portfolio) into XLM now?

Yes.

We're fucked aren't we?

fuck no, halve it

It mooned once. it will NOT moon again

That is what they said when XLM rose from $0.02 to $0.30 and went sideways for a week.
I swear you retarded weak-handed faggots should just kys or shut your trap while the adults come into the room.

this dump is fucking retarded, been staring at the depth graphic and every time it dropped was because some guy was buying 250 ethereum worth of xlm and when he was done there was a wall of 250 ethereum limiting the growth, saw the pump waves just failing to kill the wall and then the value of the coin dropping just to repeat the process, i believe this coin is about to be pumped to outer space, but before, whales are going to take all weak hands money

They'll only take my coins from my cold dead hands at .01c.

Wrong

>Accidentally bought some at .85 eth earlier
>Ah fuck, I'll just hope I can sell it at .86
>kept fluctuating between .84 and .85
>never once went up to .86

And now Im stuck with these nice losses.

Look at TRX, it's fucking surreal.

will be 3$ by February, anyone with weak hands selling this now will regret it like the retards who sold Ripple at .71 or Tron at .10.

And unlike Tron this project has real use cases, a seasoned active team, real partnerships, IBM and fucking Stripe backing. The list goes on and on.

H O D L

three more days lads, all the weak hands will be literally jumping off bridges.

or perhaps lumenites will be the new arkies? ridiculed everywhere for not selling while continuing to be deluded that the coin will someday moon again

Dumb money is going to Tron, Smart money will come to XML.

I wish I was dumb right now.

I can't even buy any Trx because coinbase is taking a million years to transfer over my ETH and I cant sell my xml or Id be selling at a huge loss.

>it's going down

Name a better alternative than XML? With more partnerships, better tech team, better advisors? If you can convince me there is a better one I will drop my bags now. You simply can't.

ARK is a promise, that is eventually going to get slaughtered by ICX. But XLM is the real deal.

>xml

Reminder that Stellar Lumens will be used to speed up transactions between 9 banks through a partnership with IBM:

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
Bank Danamon Indonesia
Bank Mandiri
Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Permata
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Kasikornbank Thailand
Mizuho Financial Group
National Australia Bank
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) Philippines
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
TD Bank
Wizdraw (HK) of WorldCom Finance

Just follow normie facebook groups and twitter accounts and see the threads full of pajeets on biz. This will last until the real money enters crypto.