I.exec RLC comfy bros allowed only

Post ITT if comfy

86k rlc comfy :)

3100 reporting in. Held since april.

Nice, I only have 3.2k.

comfy af with 180 RLP. Wish I wasnt currently a poorfag so I could buy more

Buy now or wait for a dip? Any announcements?

Partnership tomorrow, "big exchange addition" this month, dapp additions to store,

I think waiting for a dip is a bad idea. Maybe it'll go down 10%, or maybe it'll go up 200%. I know which one I'd regret missing out on.

>I think waiting for a dip is a bad idea. Maybe it'll go down 10%, or maybe it'll go up 200%. I know which one I'd regret missing out on.

Yeah if you buy now, worst case you might get cucked 10% on a swing but the potential upside is way too large to not get on board.

I'd probably by a stack now and then set a buy order for a dip. DCA to the moon my friends

Agreed, this coin won't let you down if you just hodl

Liqui is dogshit, Livecoin, dont know where to start, bittrex not accepting any new customers, gatecoin offlimits to US- please any easy suggestions for obtaining RLC PLEASE HELP

Bought 3k a few months back at 70c and saw it immediately drop to 50c. Almost lost faith but held and then managed to accumulate a little more. Sitting at almost 4k now but wish I deposited all my savings at 50c

Same here senpai. The bags were heavy for so long. Accumulated 8000 now

You don't have to shill this here. If you aren't onboard by now you deserve to be poor.

holy fuck

>You don't have to shill this here. If you aren't onboard by now you deserve to be poor.

Yep, not shilling at all. Just basking in the comfort with my comfy rlc bros.

I think this will be the easiest 1mn i have ever made in my entire life.

The only question is when i ask my girl to get the champagne and put on the red panties.

>liqui is dogshit
God I wish I knew this before I embarked on this hellish mission to get RLC

This is so fkn dumb but makes me laugh everytime i see it lmaooo

lol
nice yeah i was hoping i'd have more time to buy at 12k while FUN mooned but oh well, 3k rlc is a lot

ED has it

shapeshift worked well for me.

hope you autist neets who are still acquiring are hurrying the fk up

Choooo chooooo we are departing soon