Any reason I shouldn't throw cash at this?

UFR looks like a beast

I have a bit but I'm waiting to get shilled before I put much more in

looks pretty pumped senpai

I REALLY like this coin like REALLY

this is the worst shit someone can possibly buy

>me in two months

read the whitepaper lad. it'll moon.

This is guaranteed to moon

Compared to the other shit being shilled? This idea is actually in our sector. Giving people a reason to seed is actually useful for alot of us, even some normies

The Sceptic coin ?

I am thinking of buying a little of it, the only thing stopping me is that I can find their team

whats its use

they are like utorrent but you get rewarded for seeding

UFR is the fucking future it’s GUARANTEED To remain bullish for at least January

Shhhhh.. I'm still accumulating before take off, don't let the goyim know yet

>Small marketcap
>New way to use Blockchain
>lol paying for torrents
>an alpha release will still make us rich

Torrents and stuff.

Anyway where the fuck can I buy this shit? It's not on Kucoin

its on cryptopia, BUY THE DIP

Their team is anonymous which may seem a little sketch at first but it seems they have been doing lots of work on their github and their whitepaper is quality. I am going to continue to buy in on this.

It's a scam, trust me.

what are the red flags?

My body is ready for the moon mission les go

>files stored on blockchain
Well, that for one. It can't work. Everyone in the network would have every file. Just think about that.

why would i pay for my furry unicorn granny hentai when uTorrent is fREEEEEE

wasn't mysterium trying to do something similar?

nevermind, they're doing VPNs or some shit

6M mkt cap, paid to seed... looks interesting

from reddit:
With the way things are set up now, seeders can set the price. Like you said, price can be a deterrent to downloading a file so seeders have an incentive to set the price as low as possible (or else nobody will download the file). If they have a "rare" file (let's say they wrote a 200-page Javascript tutorial, nobody else has the file, and they want to seed the full .pdf), they can probably get away with listing the file at a higher UFR price.
The purpose of the application is NOT to avoid having to pay for something, but rather to increase file-availability by giving people an incentivize (UFR) to upload files/seed when they would otherwise have no reason to do so in a traditional network.

There could be solutions for that. The fact that information is stored somewhere doesn't make it available.

But I'll check the whitepaper to get a better technical perspective