Why am i bad

took me 3 months to turn 305 into 1000

why do i suck at this Veeky Forums?
shudnt i be a richfag by now?

You didn't buy the memes like ADA and XLM at the 10 cent status. Still over triple your money.

Do that two more times and congratulations you now have 10 grand you greedy ungrateful faggot.

Since Sept 29 I've turned 4k into 145k. So yes, you should be a richfag by now.

the fuck did you do?

300% in 3 months is still better than stocks

stop being a bitch, hold longer

3.3x gains is better then nothing user, if i had to guess id say you over-diversified. pull that full 1000 into one coin and hold it for a week minimum

I started with 10 dollars 1 week ago and now I have 233k usd get on my level you sick nerd

Stop crying bitch you got 700 for practically doing nothing

look at the top 20 coins, look at the ones that havent mooned yet, invest into those and hodl them until they moon... profit?

If you want to make profit you need to get yourself into low cap coins that didnt have any attention so far but this is much much harder, since there are a lot to choose from and you need to do good research but in the long run most of the them will moon.

Just dont drop your coins until they have mooned at least once.

ur a retard bro
pick a top 20
all in on it
wait for a favorable candle
sell

ya but it's shit in crypto. when fucking trx just 100x'd a tiny 3x feels like shit

>16 hours a day on biz shilling my bags
>practically nothing

you 3x your money... why would you be upset? starting with 300 dolalrs isnt going to get anyone rich, stop being ungrateful.. think positively and not being entitled you twink

You only started with 300 dollars dumbass

You have to already be rich to get rich off investment, unless you're a once in a century fluke like early bitcoin hodlers

It's not possible to become rich unless you already have assets or cash in the first place.

fucking faggot answer what you did, shithead, what's the point of telling us you make shit money if you don't tell the whole story, kill yourself little shit.

Yeah, but hundreds, if not thousands, of other coins didn't moon, or at least not that much. There are even coins that are still making losses. It's a gamble, user. Do your research, invest in a good coin or two and hold. 100% per month is ridiculously good ROI, why can't people just be happy about what they have and instead tear themselves apart over what they don't have? I predict a lot of suffering anons becoming millionaires and killing themselves regardless.

Iv got £5k from £50 since Christmas.

Perhaps you are just not meant to be rich user?

what's your strategy user?

Nothing? He probably spent thousands of hours on Veeky Forums and discord channels.

OP here

I road the IOTA wave, then road the REQ wave. And was shilled into XVG. Right now I have only have TRX, ENG, TRX and ETC

add some NAV and BURST mate. 2018 is going to be sweet for those. Very undervalued atm.

>point of telling us you make shit money if you don't tell the whole story, kill yourself little shi
It looks like you are a bigger loser than OP