1500 transactions per second costing next to nothing

>1500 transactions per second costing next to nothing
>cheaper token

this will solve all problems wrong with bitcoin right?

remember that it costs 20 xrp to have a wallet

70 DOLLAR TO BUY YOUR OWN RIPPLE WALLET ADRESS

That's gonna change. It was an anti transaction spam measure for the network and it's only just gone parabolic.

Ripple is a shitcoin

Plenty of other coins are faster than BTC

My LTHR wallet costs more

DOGE is the future. When will people learn?

It’s hardly even considered a crypto currency

like DGB, which quietly mooned today to an ath.

Look up Hashgraph. New ledger tech that will utterly destroy XRP.

Also: Ripple Labs can print new XRP at any second

>70 DOLLAR TO BUY YOUR OWN RIPPLE WALLET ADRESS
not for long. i activated my wallet for 4 dollars. lol

de-shill me on ripple

centralized shitcoin that you have to choose who to trust, which means you have to trust someone which means fuck that why not just use my bank or paypal that I've never had a problem with.

AKA pointless as frig.

word!

It's transaction confirmation method is processed by 2 dozen "trusted" servers. The only way you can become a "trusted" server is for the other trusted servers to let you in.

If you buy Ripple your putting your money into what can only be described as a cartel controlled by only a few people. No wonder the banks like it

Looked at the whitepaper. This is the same shit as blockchain. What new tech are you talking about.

but can a neet make money by buying it?

I'm in both. So I'll be heading for Pluto EOY.

Sorry no, look how fucking old Ripple is, and it hasn't accomplished much during that time.

Now take a look at the all the others, even new guys on the block have accomplished and contributed more to Crypto than this piece of shit.

>Circulating Supply

If you can do math, you would know that it is not worth $3.00, not even $2.00 per Ripple (XRP).

Wake up people, even the old fags knew this.

Theres a reason why it was worth only 20 cents at one point.

You new fags and normies are going to tell me you know far more the old /biztards of crypto?

Please.

New consensus algorithm, speeds are so much faster there is no use comparing(250,000 p/s). They just beat out IBMs ledger tech for use in credit unions across the US.

It doesn't really compete with true decentralized blockchain, but something centralized like XRP really has no use case vs something that is this fast and uses so little electricity.

The company would be in breach of contract with any business partners... so no they can't, unless they like getting sued and ruining a growing business that has the backing and more and more partnerships every month.

Try to FUD harder next time.

Does what most other coins do today but is totally controlled by the banks
So in other words it's like using the USD but worse

All business partners (((they))) can reach a consensus if it means they earn more

My bags are already packed. Wonder why DGB gets no attention on /biz tho

total shitcoin, perfect for normies looking to get fucked up the ass thinking they'll be rich

Centralised, Pre-mined shitcoin.

What could possibly go wrong?

lol

>this
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have to admit DOGE did keep the scourge of normies away from cryto for a while. Even if they thought they kind of understood it they would see one of these pictures and be like "what is this autistic shit? Can't be right"
too many normies now

Dogecoin will hit $1 this year. Be smart. Start accumulating, it's practically free right now

Except for this time, the "New Fags" are the banks, and they have several thousand times more money than the entire crypto market.

Ripple will dip to $1.50 in a week because of the coinbase announcement sell it

Couldn't be more accurate, its literally just new fags with dumb money going into Ripple.
But its okay, they will get burned from it and hopefully never return.

ATH in USD, not sats

21M DOGE, will I make it?

Sounds better than the lightning network....

Lightning network needs banks... I mean *Hubs* to reduce fees and requires BTC pre-loaded in channels to transfer funds.