Diversify or not?

I am poor and I have 1k dollars in 10 different coins. Why is diversity a bad thing?

because

Do you want to stay poor? It's 2018 EOTY and you only made $4k, whereas you could've made $100k by going all in on guaranteed winners.

the problem is that there are no guaranteed winners. Going all in is just a gamble, isn’t it?

You have an opportunity to make exponential gains every single day and you are even considering diversifying, potentially creating a zero sum portfolio?

Keep lurking and you'll noticed the trend.

Unless you have a crystal ball to tell you what the winners are, you diversify.

>tfw you have a crystal ball

You don't need a crystal ball you just need to learn how to follow the money, the trends, the hype.

what if you catch a bad trend?

Every single trade and leap was because of an all in decision. There's probably 20 different all ins on that graph.

Then you cut your losses or get rekt like I did a couple times as you can see! But what's just as important as finding a good coin is finding a goof entry!

how did it feel to fall from 25k to 10k?

If you can't explain what a coin does to the average person, you have no right holding it. Are you that confidant in your picks, OP?

I'm all in in Ardor which fucking bittrex blocked
Just kill me, missing all this moons AAAaaaaa

This triggers the all inner cucks

I’m holding XRP, TRX, ETH, FUN, XLM, ADA, DBC, LINK, ELIX and REQ, because all of them seemed like a good entry and I just couldn’t decide.

>Diversification

buy UFR and be rich

or

buy an ETF like the jews want you to :^)

Read the whitepaper you'll be rich my dude

most people will shill you shit coins that are risky. Even the safe cryptos will give you massive gains compared to anything else. I would suggest:

50% ETH
30% NEO
10% VET
10% REQ

thats why you set stop losses on your all ins. this triggers the no stoploss cucks

they are all good but you could reduce your diversification by dropping coins outside of the ethereum platform

trust the money skelly

what is bad about coins outside the ethereum platform?

Diversity is our strength! Diversity is what makes the middle east so peaceful!

user that pic hit me hard

Diversify but don't overdiversity. Your strategy from 1k to 10k should be chasing moons. If you make the right calls this shouldn't take longer than a month. Then diversify into 3-5 coins.

If you pick non-scam coins, every coin has it's day. Go all in 1k after researching. Pick the one with a lot of talk, short term road map events etc. and GOOD RUMORS.

Try to get like 2x then go all in on the next coin you've researched as above.

then you're retarded