2000 sats boyyyy

CAPP JUST BROKE 2000 SATS
we will have 10000 by end of Feb
get in while you can

Oh fuck it really did.
AND IT'S FLYING!
What the fuck is going in? Is this the Alibaba news? Or wtf?

got in the shower and it was 2100 sats
now its 2200 and climbing even further
jesus christ

A discord group noticed the coin (not PnD) and many people in there fomoed, making it reach 2k.
But we stopped there, someone else noticed the coin too I guess. I have no idea what's going on.

This month is gonna be lit.

Lolol wtf now it's 2300 ??? How is this happening??

crazy shit. every time i refresh its gone a little bit higher. 2332 as i speak
i just wish i had put more money in last night

I got in that coin because an user from a group claimed that it will go to 2k sats....so I got in early. I still am in shock. This coin is crazy. It doubles every day. They will be announcing new exchanges on Jan 10th. Maybe that's whats up.

2400 and the sell wall is huge.

yeah but the announcement isnt until the 10th and thats for some partnership with a UAE firm
if its doing this now its gonna go mad when this coin actually gets some coverage

>> coverage
It's definitely missing in that department. It's unknown.

Can you post what group may be that?
Mine is /E5v77U
The signals are never wrong but they usually 50% gains, though I don't complain since they do stack up. I'd like to get more sources though.

Im seeing 2427 sats right now!!
dont mind the sell wall though mate it will plough through
>my face right now

No idea. Literally 3 days or so ago an user said: hey we in the group and get in at 700 sat, sell signals @1.50.
I actually researched the coin and went in. The devs had some beef with Hitbtc and the price of the token dropped to nothing. Then they (devs) cleared their name by showing that Hitbtc is stupid and the token picked up a little. I never expected that shit.
They actually have a product working and really don't sound like a shitcoin.

It is fucking eating through it as we speak.

this is some mad shit , i wonder what ill wake up to tomorrow
everybody in the coinlauncher discord going crazy about capp

The volume is less than the last time it mooned (before Hitbtc) but the growth is MUCH bigger.

And no one is FUDing this coin, which for biz/ is pretty weird.

Wanted to buy this yesterday at 1000 sats, instead I went for XLM that I am stuck bagholding now for the time being. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually don't think it's too late. The volume is increasing and this shit doubles every night so far. It may be risky now...but fuck this entire market is risky

What makes this coin valuable? All I see so far is that the company behind is trying to be a AR/VR decentralized Steam. I know VR will get more popular in the future though

Wait for the dip tonight and buy in.

Correct me anons if I'm mistaken but from what I gathered is that they have a working product, are partners with Alibaba(I didn't double checked that- just found that on their Twater) McAfee HAVEN'T endorsed them (good news ) and I hope he never does.
They will an ounce new exchanges this month.

The thing that is going against them is definitely lack of marketing. No normies heard about them.

Can't wait for the normies to catch wind, we will be seeing mad gainz like nothing else

tfw no cryptopia account and the registration is closed

They are rank 1092....and no market cap or circulating supply on coinmarketcap. If they don't fix that then I'm not sure if normies will hear about them. Cause normies make their " educated " guesses based on CMC

C'mon CAPP eat the whales!

Glad to see you guys are in this too, Got it yesterday and happy to see this rising to X2 already, I'm hearing that it's going to another 2 exchanges at the end of this month, If Binance is one of them then we'll be in for a ride.

falling hard rn, grea time to buy in, I ll soon be proud owner of 10k CAPP

75% of my portfolio is in this, it's dipping right now but we're in for more gains over the coming weeks

Volume died

you got me kek

I'm waiting for it to dip a bit more, is that bad to be that greedy?

do what you gotta do mate. its correcting atm but i dont think itll go back below 2000

Yeah I'll eat my hat if it goes below 2000 again

You won't have to...but if it does dip I expect a live stream

And it's at 2220 so yeah I have to agree with you.

I just bought 1k CAPP,
what is the current market cap?

Total supply: 2,147,483,647
Circ. Supply: 438,686,537

Potential prices EOY?

Shit if I know. If they an ounce joining Binance or some other big exchange, in today's market...$5?
I mean we are growing the total market cap so fast that I really don't know. From what I know we can be $1 tomorrow

I feel like a pajeet shilling this coin hard (obviously vested interest) but seriously its gonna go up whether im talking about it on here or not
its now back up to 2350, hope ppl bought the small dip

They really suffer from lack and I mean total lack of marketing.
DYOR and you'll see that it's an unknown coin, even though it's not a newbie. They have a lot of things going for them...but marketing is lacking to say the least.

back up to 2400
here we go boys!!!

Me too kek
I mean it's a good product that has an sutist developers that have 0 marketing skills. Just look at their Twatter. They appeal to people already in the crypto market. Normies need something more, I don't know, endorsements, TV. Shit like that.

Holly fuck! You are NOT even shitting. And the volume is...meh
That's good

It's going to bounce 2400 till it breaks it, like with 2000. It sat at 1999 for a while. I'm fucking dreaming.

lol im seeing 2430, will these gainz ever stop

>26 posts by this ID

probably because its the only thread on Veeky Forums about this mooncoin he holds. same here lol

He'll yeah. It's the only thread on biz/ about this coin. I'm excited about it and I'm staring at the chart and post here.
I'm invested pretty big in it and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

im with you bro. 2450 now this is great stuff

Will it break 2500...? That would be epic. It has to dip hard at some time for fucks sake.

Will I make it with 5k, got in at .1296 yesterday :D

I'd join ya but Cryptopia doesn't accept registers rn

500 threads on DBC,200 on XLM, ICX, TRX, Enigma and others.
1 post on this one and biz/ then asks: >>WHY didn't you shill me on that coin? >>How did I miss the moon.

Yeah. I had no idea. They are all chocking. I couldn't do shit on Binance today.
Hopefully they will open the enrolment soon. Sorry bro. Really. I think that's the best coin on Cryptopia now.

Well it doubled every night and I got in @800sat.
I think you are good :)
My only problem is that I didn't buy enough so now I'm waiting on mini dips and buying still.

Yep got in on this thanks to a (non pnd) signal group at 8 cents. This shit is going crazy.

Share the group bro :)

Yeah my ETH transfer on Binance has taken multiple hours to go through now, it's shitting the bed at the moment.

Same but from Coinbase, I should have sent LTC instead.

Dude I couldn't log in with my CORRECT password. After I had like 2 tries left it finally worked but only on the app. Website is not taking it. Now I can see everything on the app and even with raw money but I can't sell anything due to a glitch after the latest update. I can buy though. I'm so paranoid now that I'm afraid to reset the app hahah
I will wait 24 hours so I again have 5 tries on my password. Market is growing so fast that they all can't keep up.

8TTFk2

See

>Will it break 2500...?

>will it break 2000
>will it break 2300
>will it break 2400

its at 2498 as i speak, i really dont understand will this coin stop going up
so glad i got in when i did but theres still money to be made even if you buy in now

what is the fastest coin to deposit into Cryptopia?

I'm tired of waiting 40 mins for every litecoin deposit

I know doge is faster, but Binance doesn't trade it

Go go motherfucking crazy CAPP
Or dip, so I can buy more kek

Been with it since ICO.
My 7000 capp make me happy. wont sell for another year, if that.

LTC is really the fastest so that was as good as it's going to get. ETH is taking hours now.
Which sucks.
I'm selling 50% of my other moon mission on Cryptopia so I can get in CAPP.
The other moon mission flatlined lol

i used doge to transfer so idk desu mate
another alternative is
binance: whatever your coins > XRP
XRP transferred to another exchange that also lists DOGE
then DOGE to cryptopia
although if you only trade on binance i cant help you mate
with xrp and doge the fees are like 10 cents total if that

I envy you. 7k is my goal but I will get there slowly with catching dips. When I hot in CAPP I had money tied in in other shit so I just bought 1k @800. And then all dips hahah

PBL?

yea, I bought 1k CAPP about 40 mins ago and I want to get another 1k or so

I've been waiting 44 mins on this LTC to confirm in Cryptopia ffs 5/6 confimations

Nah. Don't laugh: XBY
I got in at 200 sats looong ago and sold around 70% already.

lol I just sold my XBY in Cryptopia just to get in CAPP

Hahah
I'm selling as soon as I eat my dinner for the same purpose.

got my stack up to 1.2k just before that Cryptopia maintenance locked me out

aaaandddd cryptopia down for maintenance

FUUUUUCK

40 fucking minutes. I'm going to shit a brick. I swear.

lol bro have patience. itll stll be there when its back up. if anything this'll cause the price to go up more with people jumping on the chance to buy more

B-but my dip!
Kek
Seriously though I think you are right.
What pissed me off about these exchanges is that they all appear to not be prepared for the huge influx of people that we are experiencing. I mean spend fucking money and add the servers just in case.
Coinbase is one of the worst desu because of the volume that they sell and money that they make. We are using relatively small exchanges so I can(to some extent) understand this, but that maintenance shit is getting annoying. It's 2018 now there really isn't a real need to go offline for hours...or days.

>mfw i was going to hop right on and buy when site was up.
>took shower after reading this
post and now i got to wait like dog.

I was eating dinner. That will teach me not to eat when I'm trading kek

its up for me now 2498

checked
2500 now

Holly fuck! So nice. My Cryptopia is still maintenancing

I bought in at 0.008usd during the ICO. I am no longer a poor fag

2000 sats and 6 billion coins more coming in the second ICO phase damn this market is retarded.
Enjoy your bags user

Barely seen any shilling for this coin. Was just quietly accumulating a big stack. Glad to see others found this gem.

Gl bros!

>adding 6 billion coins
R u srs?

silly FUD or ignorance to what a market cap is. 7 billion was the amount of coins if every one was sold during ico at 0.008usd. Example: Hardcap is $50 mln and during phase one,1 CAPP was equivalent to $0.008 meaning they have to sell 7 bln tokens to reach that cap. Now they managed to issue less the 500 mln CAPPs in phase 1(with approx. $2.5 mln raised) so we're left with a little over 6.5 bln tokens to reach the hardcap (approx. $47.5 mln of hardcap remaining) if the token price remains the same as in phase 1,that is $0.008. But everyone knows that isn't possible because the token price is already about 30x now. Supposing by March CAPP price reaches $0.5 before phase 2,then we only need to sell about 95 mln CAPPs to reach the 50 mln hardcap.

2600 now lol

Why do people FUD like this?

I would've missed REQ, LINK, ARK, XRP and TRX if i had listened to these fudders

2600 now.. Still worth buying or wait for dip..?

>dip

probably wont dip again until after $0.6 or 3600 haha