Why havent you invested in Ethereum 3.0?

Why havent you invested in Ethereum 3.0?

I have

I'm thinking about buying the dip. How are the transaction fees and speed of this shit?

where to buy?

Cryptopia

I have, I am the daily shill guy

>Verge 2.0 logo?

No whitepaper because it's apparently so revolutionary that it needs a patent? Occam's Razor tho

One anonymous, deaf, genius developer with a failed past project? Occam's Razor tho

Literally zero tech to vouch for all the miraculous breakthroughs that the project will somehow accomplish? Occam's Razor tho

Occam's Razor says there is no project; that it is a scam.

If you are heavily invested in XBY then you will either be very wealthy when they finally deliver or likely dead via suicide once they run off.

And there. The first pajeet FUDder has arrived

Withdraw fee: 75.00000000 XBY lel

I have plenty of Cardano, thank you

I have, the comfiest hold of 2018. $10 each by mid feb!

looks like a portrait of yourself m8, he's right. This just looks like a scam.

He brought up good points. You just adhom’d

350m marketcap, plenty of fud, sign me up for some more.

if it were just borz and ccr on the xby team i would bee convinced its a scam, the thing is there are quite a few more members in the core team, members that i know are legitimate, honest people, i don't think they could really have no tech or anything on the way without there being a whistle blower

also one thing to note is that borz is obviously at least competent since when the project was only just getting started he wrote some static registration code which requires an in-depth knowledge of the blockchain and transaction scripting

the main thing i fear from this project is the presentation (i.e. the GUI) not looking modern or professional enough and turning off a lot of investors, the mockups look very promising though so lets see

Just wait until the mainnet is released and u will fomo in when its $5

also
>One anonymous, deaf, genius developer with a failed past project?

Bitcoin is also a scam because anonymous developer

Imagine getting into a coin early

I have. It's called Cardano :).

its literally the recipe for success

10000 TPS, test net and new wallet coming

>cardano
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>mfw its true

A whitepaper already exists and xfuel is working tech

xfuel transfer speeds are pretty insane