6.2btc to spend - shill me your best

Shill me your best under 1$ coin. Yes I know market cap is the only thing that matters but fucking normies flowing in and at current meta they're going for the cheapest because MUH BTC 15K.

I have 6.2 bitcoin to spend, wish to go all-in on 1 coin with nearly guaranteed short-term results. Tell me which coin (preferably on Binance) and why. Winner with the best post that I choose gets 0.05 ETH, also give me your address in your post.

Don't bother only posting the name of a coin, I won't even look at your post.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoingarden.org/legaltech-blockchain-startup-agrello-partners-hardware-based-cybersecurity-provider-rivetz/
basicattentiontoken.org/
vimeo.com/209336437
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mywish. All in. Thank me later

Show me your portfolio

Funfair, trust me OP

-coin based around decentralised gambling
-You know who likes gambling? Normies
-You know where all the money is coming from this year? Normies
-You know what price FUN is? 16 cents atm
-Normies invest in coins under a dollar
-Has had one smaller moon, in store for another real soon
-lots of releases and updates coming this year
-This is the year of the normies, make the most of them.

That is all.
0xb676471897f6a5145b588a878d5150e37b741a6b

I hope it dips. Made a sweet stack off of Elf from 1$ to 1.90.
Sadly only had 1k fun ;(

I need to stop swing trading and just accumulate!

etheroll/tnt

do ur own research kid not going to spoonfeed you, your money is a drop in a bucket you aren't doing me any favors investing in either

I have fun but I don’t know why any normie gambling denegerates woukd use it. Oh well... filling my bags

Never under-estimate normies

DBC

ITC
chnk iota
very underrated (less than 200 million market cap)
also somebody needs to buy my bags

LMC

In 1 week 50% of LMC has vanished off bittrex

V2.0 roll-out in China in February. Currently, V2.0 is available globally. China users are still using V1.0. The last figure was 300k downloads in China. I assume that both global and China ecosystem will integrate in V2.0

OTC function in app is coming but no specific time. OTC function essentially means directly buying crypto with fiat over the counter. This is critical as this will act as an on-ramp for Chinese users since exchanges are banned in China and OTC is the only legal method of purchasing crypto.

Zou, CMO of LoMoStar, hinting that there are lots of things to declare BEFORE Chinese Spring Festival which begins 16th of February.

Zou also said they are "in contact with a South Korean exchange, 2018 in Asia, there will be many surprises."

Zou then started 2018 saying "This week, we will announce a major advance in the Japanese market, and an important product update"

This important app update has been announced to be tomorrow in Jan 2nd. Details in the tweet.

There is a documentary coming by an American PR firm. This was delayed for an unknown reason but last I heard in Telegram it is still coming.

MassGrid, a very well known project in China, is launching their re-brand by partnering with LoMo. This is the second partner so far. The previous partnership with CFun was very successful. Also, Zou said that this partnership will be more than just airdropping.

The CEO said in early Dec that there has been at least 10 other projects showing interests in joining the LoMo ecosystem seeing the success from CFun.

LoMo's sister exchange, Xstar, has finished their beta testing. Will launch in the next 2 weeks (no source, it was on the Xstar Telegram channel). They did not give a firm date but we know is in the next 2 weeks.

Renos (RNS)

Microcap with a trading bot that functions on Cryptopia/Bittrex/Poloniex so long as you hold 10,000 coins. Currently they are developing a platform called "Renotron" which will function across tens of exchanges.

ColossusCoinXT (COLX):
- fixes everything wrong with ECA and XVG
- based on solid PRIVX tech
- although relatively new coin, proven track record (see ColossusCoin V1 and V2)
- went x100 in the last 14 days
- moon has just begun at current price of $0.01
- gives out “dividends” for staking
- new exchanges being added
- incoming coin burn

Mywish, PFR

I know exactly what is the next speculation but 0.05 eth is fucking nothing to me. I won't disclose my precious knowledge that low.

if you're willing to pay 10 eth for the next one contact me: [email protected]

*we play big

Agrello, its an erc20 token that currently has a marketcap of $63 million. Their ICO was successful back in August with raising $43 million. ICO price was at $.43 originally and its currently $.97. In terms of compared to ETH/BTC it is below ICO price for both so less people to dump on you as original ICO hodlers still aren't in profit if they think in crypto terms. At rank 205 it has a lot of room to grow and has recently reversed trend and seems to be moving up.

It is focused on identity verification to allow you to execute legal contracts with verifiable identity. They have recently partnered with Rivetz, a cybersecurity provider. bitcoingarden.org/legaltech-blockchain-startup-agrello-partners-hardware-based-cybersecurity-provider-rivetz/

I wouldn't tell anyone to go all in on this or anything but even a modest investment could bring substantial returns. I recently made it 2% of my portfolio.

>Tell me which coin (preferably on Binance) and why

BAT. The creators of one of the most popular web browsers ever, Mozilla Firefox, have come up with a web browser based around technology that monetizes advertising through cryptocurrency.

If Brave takes off, BAT will be worth a fortune. They have an awesome timeline and it's guaranteed to climb this year.

On top of all of that, there are rumors about BAT being listed on Coinbase, due to one of their speakers having a video on Coinbase's YouTube channel. Buy the rumor, sell the news. There's so much hype surrounding this coin, not to mention a well thought-out business plan and huge investors.

basicattentiontoken.org/
vimeo.com/209336437

0x818F403A9C9bDeF14F361A8dD76e133Fa5ff5310

Good luck with your decision, shouldn't be hard after looking into BAT!

RCN is a great option
otherwise BAT

this. op is a binance grandpa though so he will probably be dumb and not buy in until it's already on a bunch of different exchanges

Upfiring (UFR). Things got a miniscule cap, real-world application as a torrenting network.