We're pumping again

We're pumping again.
What price are we reaching tonight? 1.10? 1.20?

$3

$.5, this trash is going down.

50cent

one penny

Pathetic FUD attempts
You had your chance a week ago, accept your date and move on

$1.20 tomorrow

three fiddy unironically

1 satoshi

Come on guys, link fud just simply does not work anymore. When the coin sat at 16c I admit it was slightly scary, but now the coin is 1 fucking dollar.

I love my link bros.

>Tfw buy links on mercatox a couple of weeks back
>Tfw website is fucking garbage and offline for days
>Try to cash out with different coins because the withdrawal won't go through
>Tfw loose 40% of my holdings to spread because that shit exchange has literally 0.5 eth in volume
I wanna die

>Mercatox

>eth finishes transferring to binance
>link up 40%
waiting for the dip

>using mercatox
>ever

you missed that dip buddy

NEVER use that shit, seriously

double check ALWAYS

Someone finally got $10 per link at least.

This. Your FUD no longer has any power here. Heil to all true believers.

imagine what he told his wife?

And her son.

fuck I love normies getting rekt on ed

>want to transfer my link to a wallet
>dont want to eat 10 link fee
I know losing all of it will be worse than 10 link but fuck me

$1.50-2.50 by end of day Friday

Minimum

Hail new king of the stinky linky HODL club. When this reaches $100 he will laugh

Just wait for binance to lower their fee. That's what I am doing. They'll do it eventually when enough people insult them over mail.

Nice quads
I don't understand how people can be so stupid. Etherdelta is a brilliant exchange for buying cheap erc20s, but I wouldn't trade on it. Remember, if you never use it for limit orders then you can't really fuck up

the yellow jews increased it from 5 to 10 when they realized how yuge LINK was gonna be

>Etherdelta is a brilliant exchange for buying cheap erc20s
My 50 gwei transaction is taking over an hour. I cant use metamask with my ledger.

Hey you. Yes you. The fucking retard reading this right now. Link has been shilled on Veeky Forums for a very long time and it finally broke over to reddit yesterday. Normies want cheap undervalued coins and they are starting to catch on that link is one of the only prospects in the top 100 marketcap. So get on your fucking exchange and get some god damn link before those faggots make it go up to 5 bucks....faggot

you've fucked with the wrong one today my friend

this; under $1 is Veeky Forums prices. Tomorrow starts Reddit prices. Get in now so you can celebrate with us now when the normies are thinking they're getting a good deal at 5

>the normies are thinking they're getting a good deal at 5
Are you implying they aren't?

Are you 12?

Cant even formulate a sentence without screaming fuck and faggot. Grow the fuck up or go back to your low iq boards (b and pol)

oh no I meant to say $20

>reddit pls. you must go back

It’s still pretty cheap at 20$

EOY predictions? Don't be silly though.
Real values.

$10 is totally conceivable

$1.50

desu even $20 is possible.. chainlink has not hired a marketing person and in fact has engaged in zero marketing / promotional activity. when they actually start delivering product and promoting... look out.

Nice seeing progress here. Although I'm HODLing till 2020. Then I will be sorted for my entire life.

$100 per token. Thats a 33billion market cap with current circulating supply.
Consider total crypto marked cap his risen from 200 million to 750 million in just over a month so 3 trillion by end of year seems conservative.

So, I have tons and tons of link

I want to sell 1500link at a little over a dollar and buy back in at .86 cents

Tell, me this shit will dump and hit .86 cents again? I don't want to sell and miss out even though I still have a lot of link to HODL

I don't know what you mean by silly
$100 is entirely possible
a year is a long time

Someone tell me what to do

ETH went from single dollars to over $900 in less than a year.

LINK will be $400 by eoy

you must be retarded, you don't sell link, accumulation time is over, we just entered upcoming years of weak hands, and bky those will be dissappointed who sell this year

market goes up, market goes down. can;t change it

2018 is gonna be better than 2017. You see ETHs bull run last year? LINK will eclipse it this year

nice meme. OC?

Dunno. Now with the Fb gook on board and people loaded with Link I can guess quite a f ew of them will pump it up articifially. Dunno with this game.
In the end I understand you desire for daytrading enthusiasm but a lot of people get burned in this process. Maybe sell half and do a buy order at 88c

Is Link a good coin? I just don't get it

I just can't imagine that... I would have a half a million dollars....how is that even possible.

You heavy hitter LINK MARINES!!!! Drive the price up just so reddit holds bags for 2 weeks. If they are of Fe then they belong in the core

its a token. so...

youve been saying this shit for MONTHS

WHY is 2018 the year of LINK?

>it's too good to be true therefore it isn't

>works on any blockchain
>on any api, public or private
>PSD2 forcing banks to open their APIs happening right as mainnet goes live
>first mover advantage
>smart contracts are the most disruptive technology since the internet
>smart contracts literally can't work without it
>staking dividends via link pools
>close relationship with SWIFT
>sergey is a recognized expert in smart contracts
>quoted as an expert in world economic report on smart contracts back in 2015
>quoted as an expert in capgemini smart contracts report
>ethereum community manager: "They have been working on this problem since before Ethereum was even a thing and I believe they have the most experience tackling this problem"
>advised by Facebook technical director Evan Cheng; Zuckerberg meanwhile has expressed interest in integrating Facebook with blockchain tech. Facebook partnership in the works?
>haven't even hired a marketing person yet--the team has done literally NOTHING to pump the price

it was 15-25 cents for months

is this the infamous reverse moon

and why wouldnt it go back to that

only way i see it happening is if big daddy wakes up and wrecks everything in his path but i think it will never go below 50 cents again

but what does it do?

you know what? i fucking hope it does. more cheap LINK

t. 24k linkie

read the fucking white paper

enables smart contracts to be decentralized

I seriously hope it does -- I would buy a lot more

This isn't even FUD anymore. Most of us hope it tanks so we can accumulate even more.

but what does that mean?

explain to me the way you would to your mom

WE'RE GOIN DOWN BOYOS

Believe me, I want to sell half and a actually buy in at .85, but I don't know, its risky if they continue to pump and people buy, I may not see those gains at .85 cents again...

if it goes up i make more money.

if it goes down i get more linkies

I always win

It makes me disgustingly rich

>$.5 is considered low for LINK
We've fucking made it.

IT HAPPENED

I HAVE THE EVIDENCE

centralized things are more easily tampered with than decentralized things
if smart contracts want to be used for big things they need to be trustless and decentralization will enable that

allrighty
selling everything and going all in on this..

you have 350k of stinky linkies?

How about you fuck off instead? Get off of this board if you can't understand simple concepts you drooling retard.

user I had $5k just 6 months ago, now I'm sitting on $250k where 6 months ago I couldn't even imagine that kind of money. Anything is possible.

Copped more today. I'm hesitant to be optimistic but I'm really hype for the future with Link. Sit comfy linkies.

Read the screencap above you. Good lord you're a faggot.

oh shoot i forgot to add the IC3 / Town Crier partnership.. anyone want to flesh this out with what else I forgot?

are you even looking at the fucking chart? It will wave a few more times and go back down...same old shit over and over. 3000 incoming

how have you not done this already?

how does it feel to know you could have bought this at presale ico price just a month ago. you literally had a second chance. then it started going up slowly over the next month and you still didnt buy. how does that feel? please tell me, I wouldnt know.

>the absolute state of nolinkies

b-but can you even cash out and convert to USD? How do you go about paying taxes or do you just buy stuff online using btc?

and the people that bought at ico still didn't dump their bags. this shit is the real deal

ARE NOLINKS EVEN HUMAN?

>not having a UBS account

>how does that feel? please tell me, I wouldnt know.
went up 1100% with shift in the meantime so pretty indifferent my dude, i did throw 300 bucks at it in the beginning of december though

Bitcoin.tax website. It's easy as fuck

You may be wrong, checkthis out

What if it keeps climbing, the chinks are waking up soon, you think they're going to buy or sell?

This is fucked, I have heavy iron hands and dont want to sell but would fucking love to drop half my load right now and buy in .86 cents

friend, the dump you see is following disappointment due to nothing substantial coming out of SIBOS. since then, sergey has put zero fucking effort into hyping the coin. the price right now is the price with no external hype events driving it. you will not see a dip like October again. but truly i hope we do see it.

bitcoin.tax seemed inaccruate as fuck when I ran it all. cointracking.info seemed better

CHAINLINKKKKK

i made it, but should have kept the original. i hope someone still has the high res version

>link over $1

WHEN THE FUCK IS SERGAY GONNA SAY SOMETHING