Next x100 Moon Mission

Listen up biz, I'm here to share with you the next moon mission, this is GUARANTEED to get you x10 atleast

>25m hardcap ICO, completed NYE
>tokens released in a few days, this is the bottom
>$0.001 opening price, perfect for normies
>shilled and invested in by Ian Balina, the nigger king of ICOs
>genuinely unique concept and project
>major partnerships with TelCom companies
>multiple exchanges coming up in next four weeks

Get this on ED in the next few days, look out for it biz, this is your chance, I'm not telling you again

Other urls found in this thread:

telco.in/ico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this telecom?

Fuck off faggot. I want to buy the ico bags low.

It's Telcoin, ticket TEL. and it will make you rich as fuck.

Green wojacks all around, get in now

Do you know when it is going to be listed on ED? What other exchanges are planned?

Tokens are being released by the end of the week, will be on ED the same day ofcourse. Team has confirmed at least four exchanges coming in the new four weeks. They have not said which but you can assume things like Binance, KuCoin, etc.

I really appreciate your taking the time to bring this to us. I hope you have a fantastic year investing! Stay safe with the fingers

ur welcome fellow biztard, just trying to make sure that we all make it

looks solid, but as per a dev from their telegram, will not be on exchanges for 4-6 weeks

Nothing can stop it from going on ED, but yes, thats what I said, 4-6 weeks for major exchanges.

bump

Looks promising. Going to have to do some
More reading and dump some money

Stupid question but what is ED?

If 10xing or even 100xing is so easy, why aren't you all millionaires? You only need to go all in a few times to get there from $100

Ether Delta, a decentralized exchange where anyone can get their tokens listed as soon as they are released to public

You are a fantastic human being

Erectile dysfunction.

Common crypto trader problem.

Biz has made me money, I'm just trying to be a valuable retard in this community

I'm at 270k from initial $3k investment. So there's that.

How the fuck. I'm at 0% profit and have been here 9 months

Literally how?

ur never gonna make it

Dude I got in Dec 13 and turned 900 into 4500

Either you're lying or you can tell me how you made money

That is pretty much impossible unless you're absolutely retarded. Are you FOMOing and panic selling? Are you investing in Pajeet coins and not using stop-losses?

I really don't understand how that is possible without making the absolute worst decisions possible. Also, I don't day trade, I invest in tech with good use cases and reputable teams, then I just hodl and gain. If something new and interesting comes out I take off profits from one venture and invest in it when it's low. It's so easy I almost feel guilty.

How is this even remotely possible??

>I'm at 270k from initial $3k investment. So there's that.

509k from 9K checking in.

I got in tron

>How the fuck. I'm at 0% profit and have been here 9 months

user...stop fucking trading, buy and hold.

holy fucking shit.

How do we know when it's released on ED? Can you just put the contract address in the URL?

No actually. I buy low and sell high. I hold coins with fundamentals for months. Then at some point I try to accumulate a little bit so I sell at a point when it's on the rise, then afterward it shoots up and never revisits that price so I never buy back because that would be buying at a loss for that token. I held antcoin and linkchain but both of those are gone now.

damn I just double my 900 in a similar timeframe but I am only now learning the ways of Veeky Forums

>tfw I held ltc

it has been pretty easy over the last year, especially last few months.

Turned $5k into $190k so far in under 12 months and I'm not particularly skilled at trading or understanding markets.

This is the modern gold rush. Crypto is essentially a giant pyramid - if you buy in now (or prior) you're still entering at the base, at rock bottom prices relatively. As more people/money enters the crypto market, and the total market cap increases from $700B to $1T to $5T to $10T, etc. it means that anything we buy now that doesn't turn out to be a complete scam (eg: Confido) will likely increase exponentially, delivering an easy 5-10x just because of all the new money that will inevitably buy in. Plus there'll be a few diamonds in the rough, certain alts that deliver on time in accordance with their whitepaper/roadmap where their product/app is better than expected, with little competition, and in those cases we're literally going to see 1000x+ where coins go from like $0.20 to $200 overnight and create multi-millionaires.

2018 is going to be one of the most profitable years of all time. I expect by the end of the year we'll be somewhere in the ballpark of $5-8 trillion market cap.

$5-8T is a big stretch. $2T is a much more reasonable goal. We won't see $5T until these projects come to fruition in the mainstream.

but you said you're at 0% profit so obviously you can't be buying low and selling high... wtf are you actually doing?

>stop-losses
What's the proper way to do this?

Just set a sell order of -10% for everything I buy?

That's not helping me

Depends on the historical volitility of the token. XRP for example, 10% stop loss would be reasonable. Something like REQ or LINK you might want 20-25% because they fluctuate at a wider range.

OP can you aware me on how do i get this telcoin stuff???

>2018 is going to be one of the most profitable years of all time. I expect by the end of the year we'll be somewhere in the ballpark of $5-8 trillion market cap.

I am basically in this same unbounded optomism camp right now.

When the whole market break through 1 trillion, the 2nd trillion will happen literally in weeks.

I hope we are right new friend.

ethyldichloroarsine, dumbass.

I've been in crypto for all of two weeks (and the first week was waiting for ETH to hit Coinbase using ACH and I'm already up 4x. Literally every memecoin shilled on this board has gone way up. How can you be fucking this up?

you'd get better advice if you're actually honest in your personal assessment. you claim to not make any money and when the guy criticizes you, you say you've been making good trades, so which is it?

anyway most of what I've made in 2017 ($5k to 190k) was just buying mostly shitcoins that I had researched, and then had some lucky timing exiting all markets/selling into fiat/tether during two or three of those huge BTC bullruns that tanked all the alts, and then I was able to rebuy double or triple the quantity of alts each time and it just compounded from there.

Definitely some lucky timing and selectively listening to a bit of good advice.

One thing I've found is that while Veeky Forums tends to have many shills giving bad advice on what to buy, the advice you get about exiting all markets is usually spot on, especially when it's being spammed on multiple posts and the general "feeling" here is that we're in for a shitcoin doomsday. I've just followed that each time and it has worked out amazingly well.

Good luck

he will never make it

No they fucking don't, this board is full of fucking shills.

And I don't buy things when they're in a bull run I buy them on the bear run. Right now I'm in Bitcoin cash, but it's fucking me over because it had retarded market movement (Would spike to prices I would sell at but only for an hour when I'd be asleep)

I was honest
>Buy tokens I plan to hold for a long time
>Hold them for months
>One day get bored and decide to accumulate because I've been watching it's movements for awhile and think I can make safe bets
>As soon as I sell it shoots and never returns to that price point
>never buy back in and move elsewhere, rinse repeat

i went all in on PRL and sitting on 13k USD from 1k now hahaahah

faggot

I don't think you understand the word "accumulate" sounds like ur gonna be retarded forever user, ur not gunna make it

Then you're probably a confirmation bias because all the people that lost/didnt make gains either left the market or are lurking

Accumulate is selling high/buying low to get more of the token. Hence when you sell the token and it rises to higher prices, buying back would be the opposite of accumulation and is a pain to get back afterward.

yes I am, i'm just a retard with no experience who got lucky.

okay but after this step
>Hold them for months
you should have made some gains, so when you sell them, even if they shoot up afterwards, you still have profits

unless you're saying you buy the shittiest of shitcoins, hold them for months, they don't increase at all, and you just sell them for what you paid??? but that's almost impossible with how much alts have increased in 2017

if you had bought literally anything, link, kyber, qtum, monetha, coss, kuckoin, verge, ripple, 0x, req, vertcoin, I mean I could go on and on and on if you had bought any of those three months ago you'd be up like ~3-5x at very minimum, and possibly 10x-20x on certain ones

retard here, how do i buy this coin off ED? I got about $500 worth of ETH I want to drop on this shit.

It will be on ED in the next few days user, best of luck

I'll put $100 into it at the start and see how it's looking, thanks for the heads up.

ED said they're not listing new coins until their ICO is over and new erc20 tokens buy some ED coin.

Yeah, well there's nothing to do now because I'm not buying those now that they're up. I went into bitcoin cash because it was down, and am not selling it now because it's stuck lower then what I bought it at.

hm... can i still get this from their ICO-phase?

Coz i dont get it atm :D

Any chance of getting it on binance? Or will I be losing out at that point?

>hm... can i still get this from their ICO-phase?
ICO is over user

ED is a fucking shitshow, grab it there. Earn mad dosh by getting undervalued coins at exchanges like ED. it will boom on binance.

J5xV5NQ just join this discord and follow their picks for 10x - no pump and dump, just good advice

>ED is a fucking shitshow, grab it there.

Why would I get it on ED if it's a shitshow?

Because you will be one of few (relatively speaking) buying it on ED. When it comes on Binance the price goes UP UP UP

nov 22 60$

>now 6 eth

Right, thought you meant it was a bad platform for trading on.

Say it with me everyone:

> One Hundred
> Billion
> Tokens

So if I only have BTC to spend on alts and want to buy this, I have to convert it to ETH first, and then send it from the exchange to ED?

I never really understood the GAS fees and how much I have to put in etc.

Annnd ED is slow as fuck it's kind of scary desu. Is it easy to cash out from this shithole?

Thanks for the tip btw user.

Whats ur point? It's very clear that token supply is not a limiting factor, look at fucking TRON you retard

true if big

feels good to see someone unluckier than i am holy shit

Hi pajeet

bumpppp

Any news on supply/circulation?

Why this has not been listed here before???

bump

• Symbol: TEL
• Supply: 100,000,000,000
• Decimals: 2
• Proportion sold in the ICO: 25%
• Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, Fiat
• ICO Website: telco.in/ico
• Conversion time: End of ICO.
• This means that 1 ETH contributed on one day equals 1 ETH contributed on any day.
• Soft cap: US$10,000,000
• Hard cap: US$25,000,000
• Token price: (Total funds raised / 25%) / 100,000,000,000
• Approximate Token Price (for simplicity’s sake):
• If hard cap is met: US$0.001
• If only soft cap is met: US$0.0006
• Coins per ETH: Given the formula above:
• (Price of ETH at end of ICO) / ((Total funds raised / 25%) / 100,000,000,000), Therefore:
• If hard cap is met, approximately: 1 ETH = (USD Price of ETH at end of ICO) / 0.001 TEL
• If only soft cap is met, approximately: 1 ETH = (USD Price of ETH at end of ICO) / 0.0006 TEL
• Whitelist: Yes.
• Bonuses: Yes:
• < 100 ETH: 5% bonus if the contribution comes before soft cap is reached.
• 100 ETH: 5% bonus (limited to first 100 ppl)
• 150 ETH: 7% bonus (limited to first 75 ppl)
• 200 ETH: 10% bonus (limited to first 50 ppl)
• 250 ETH: 12% bonus (limited to first 30 ppl)
• 300 ETH: 15% bonus (limited to first 20ppl)
• Start: Dec, 11th, 2017 at 20:00 GMT
• End: Feb, 11th, 2018 at 20:00 GMT, or when hard cap is reached.