TAU ED Listing

How long does it typically take after an ico for a coin to get its official listing on etherdelta?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
etherdelta.com/#LDM-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s already on there but I’m not touching that exchange. From what I’ve heard it’ll be listed on cryptopia in the coming days

DRGN went through this same process I remember. shouldn't take any longer than a few days

also, reminder that this is why you buy on ED because there are thousands of people who will be willing to pay more on any other exchange :^)

Anyone put in 25+ ETH into this? Gotta be some other maniacs around here

400k tau here

ed has been shady as hell ever since the chinks bought it out.

Hahaha god, jelly mate.

Nice bro! iv got 370k, why u get into it? Do u have a price u would sell at

Truth, but as long as they don't fuck with the smart contract, it should still be safe.

I actually already dumped 2/3rds of my bags on ED for 3x the ICO price. Keeping 1/3 in TAU in case of potential moon when it hits real exchanges. Honestly just glad to have my money ready to pour into more spicy ICOs.

Which ICOs user?

How do you transfer the tokens out of the mew wallet to list on other exchanges?

do you think it will dump hard on exchanges

just an FYI to ED newbies: the best way I have found to use ED is to make a throwaway account on myetherwallet.com, send you eth / tokens to it, and then import that address and private key to ED. after you do your trades, send your shit back to whatever real account you use and trash the account.

Some dude lost 40 ether like a day or two ago cause of ED

Not a chance with this token unfortunately user. I missed out and don't want to buy on ED not worth be risk/reward. I'm happy sitting with my btc at Cryptopia and pouncing on the second it goes live on a decent exchange.

user you dont need to shill me im already 100 percent in. how much will this go up in a week you think? the leaders seem to know their shit it seems in TG

I can't even get a page to load on ED atm.

For some reason TAU address redirects to PPT

thats because TAU isnt officially the ticker yet. use this

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

I have 6000, am I gonna make it?

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

It doesn't work anymore for me for like 12 hours now

And now there's this:

etherdelta.com/#LDM-ETH

but doesn't load either

no idea what to do or whatt happened to my ether

fuck this shit exchange

Bought 43k and immediately moved them out of ED and into metamask.
Despite ED being the biggest poo there is the benefit is that it scares away potential early investors.

Can someone tell me if this shitnugget works for him? I can't get anything to load besides static content

what is the price per coin right now?

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
probably 0 because you can't trade it anywhere :)