IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

BICONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC

Other urls found in this thread:

ssb.texas.gov/sites/default/files/BitConnect_ENF-18-CDO-1754.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's time.

>YFW Bitconnect rangebans Texas

No date, shoop.

Also, what the fuck can Taxes do about an international platform reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I don't invest in Bitconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccct however this is legitimately retarded.

ssb.texas.gov/sites/default/files/BitConnect_ENF-18-CDO-1754.pdf

is this good or bad

This only applies to Texas
Who the fuck cares, burgers can't even int ICOs keke

Well I'll be God damned. My apologies user.

what mean?

A C and D letter doesn't mean shit.

/quickrundown/?

nigga

>5891998
They are accused of offering "guaranteed profits" based off of some "automated volatility trading software". Or something.

Basically being accused of a standard ponzi scheme.

WTF ALL MY MONEY IS LOCKED IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seriously? just a cease and desist? that's it. holy fuck. BC needs to burn

So are there any alternatives to bitconnect once shit hits the fan?

I TOLD YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IT WAS A SCAM

MMMMMYYYYYYY LLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

bitconnect website looks like garbage shit

i am not surprised if this is some kind of CIA op to kill crypto or cause it to be heavily regulated. it looks like the house of cards is falling. this is why they released their bccpay card (which nobody can get because they limit to 500 requests per day, and they can just fake the requests number to maxed at 500). so basically they made people pay like 80$ or 120$ (cant remember) to get this bccpay card sent to them but nobody has recieved them yet, even after the due date. this is IMO just a quick cash grab. now they are doing the bitconnectX ICO which again is just another cash grab to either keep bitconnect afloat, or to use their brand to extract even more money from their gullible users before they exit scam.

the crash will be glorious but i fear it will damage the markets for a good while