How much longer do you think people are going to ignore volume...

How much longer do you think people are going to ignore volume? Its silly ripple has 10x the market cap yet barley 2x the volume.
General Litecoin thread/ shill volume coins

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto/upcoming-litecoin-technology-and-general-timelines-d523e94a896f
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7hkgfj/so_wheres_mast_shouldnt_we_have_already_released/dqtkf4j/
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/878551514104700928
litecoincore.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump tell my volume doesn't matter

Do you have the patience to hold or will you chase shitcoin moons?
Once enough people give up on holding it and switch to chasing shitcoins the big players will make moves to take their money right out from under them.

>Volume
It doesn't

>the big players will make moves
Implying he knows what whales will do, or he is a whale himself

Just cashed out most of what I had in today, keeping $200 just in case but I'm putting the rest to coins that aren't stillborn

Thanks for the Pre-Calc lesson, user

>LTC/BCH

oh vey

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE THEY INVESTING
IT CUNT B BECUZ DEY WANT TO MAK MOR MONEYS HUHHHHHHDDDDDDDDD

these edits are getting out of hand

That was Trig, what happens next is Pre-Calc. I hope you've been studying

Do we have any reason to believe why bitcoin should be the one that is rising?
Its not getting shilled as hard as other coins so why even bother having it?

what the FUCK is going on at OKEx

seriously can anyone explain this shit

I mean I understand its chinese wash trading and probably money laundering or whatever

but why LTC/BCH
why not LTC/BTC

does anyone know how OKEx works? do they have no fee trading for BCH or something?

forgot image

>When you realize digibyte is the more well rounded version of litecoin

>DEY WANT TO MAK MOR MONEY
Yeah they do the problem is, unlike 2011, there is more than just BTC and LTC to choose right now

>That was Trig, what happens next is Pre-Calc
Wow, thanks for the Trig refresher then, It has been a decade since I graduated from Brown

I too would like to know whats going on at this exchange

>seriously can anyone explain this shit
I'm a Chad, only chink could explain that.

>Inverse head and shoulder

So you're saying there should be a bull run pretty soon? Makes sense but we've been predicting this since xmas and it still is gradually going down.

>bull run
>Makes sense
>we've been predicting this since xmas and it still is gradually going down.
Some serious mental gymnastic here

Stoch RSI and RSI is in a good position on the daily. Oversold on the 4h last time I checked. If Stoch RSI goes to 40 on daily, buy hard.

Litecoin is dead forever sorry holder anons but this is the truth

nobody is investing new money in it unless super new tech is implemented to it

>nobody is investing new money in it unless super new tech
Implying normies understand super new tech. Shill & FOMO are the main ingredients of price boom in Crypto

LTC has new tech coming out. MAST will add privacy and lightweight Smart Contracts, and it's finishing up testing. Should be deployed this quarter, possibly end of January,

Sauce or STFU

medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto/upcoming-litecoin-technology-and-general-timelines-d523e94a896f

MAST: reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7hkgfj/so_wheres_mast_shouldnt_we_have_already_released/dqtkf4j/

Atomic Swaps my nigga

>Makes sense but we've been predicting this since xmas and it still is gradually going down.

It hasn't been since December 30th. Zoom out your chart. Slow (very slow for crypto) rise since midday on the 30th. Volume high. Near flat trading with slight uptrend + high volume + speculative investing in sector is an indicator to me, both on crypto and stocks, of future bull run. If LTC was dying/dead it would have lost all of the December gains already and be treading water around $50.

>medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto/upcoming-litecoin-technology-and-general-timelines-d523e94a896f

Direct quote of the first line in the article:
"Disclaimer: I don’t represent the Litecoin Foundation. The following timeline is based purely off of my own assessments. "

>Reddit
Don't count as a source

Thanks for the sauce, user but is purely speculation

Bought 1.7 at $350, imma hold

Literally says "Litecoin Developer".

You fucking retarded mayne?

Here's Charlie talking about it: twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/878551514104700928

>volume matters
>market cat matters

idiots, the lot of them. this is a new game, where useless shit is actually useless shit. Theres no FED to make more coins, who cares about volume?

Here's an old roadmap for 2017 on the Litecoin website: litecoincore.org

Should be updated soon

>Litecoin Developer
Yeah he wrote,word for word: "Disclaimer: I don’t represent the Litecoin Foundation. The following timeline is based purely off of my own assessments"

Nigga I mean on the reddit thread. The guy is a mod on the litecoin sub and a developer. Plus I linked you Charlie's tweet about it.

Don't be so dumb, user

>Nigga
My bad, how do you know, I'm a nigger?
Is this really the "big surprise" that has been hyped up lately?