Blockfolio

Will I make it thread. Rate me faggots.
(1/2)

2/2

drop the bitcoin and bcash for sure. no more profits there for at least 3 more months

i would recommend picking 3-4 coins and splitting your money between those, as well

looks a bit too diversified at the bottom.

$600 sitting in DBG is a waste of time and money

yes. HODL. consider taking 1g and using that to hunt low mkt cap moon missions and repeat. The rest. Just hodl.

This is literally insane. I've been waiting to post this.

I've never had this much money, and I'm mildly freaking out

>40k LINK

just keep holding friend. youll make it

Move half your XRB and REQ and move them into ETH and ICX. ICX will have insane growth by end of the month and ETH will be getting an ETF soon. Keep holding BTC and BCH because whales might move back anytime soon so its good to keep some in it to hedge.

Even just the idea of it hitting $2 freaks me out.

I seriously don't know what to do...

I make good money, but I grew up poor. I've basically dumped my entire life savings into crypto in the last year.

I'm at
3000 TRX
2000 XLM
400 DBC
10 XRB

TELL ME IM GONNA MAKE IT

This is the most /biz portfolio i've ever seen... AND I LIKE IT!!! How much did you start with??

I put ~$20k into ETH, and spent $5k building two ETH miners over March-June timeframe. That was literally everything I had.

I feel so fortunate. Truly.

>coins from the front page of Veeky Forums

You'll 10x, hold, then ride it down to half your principle and sell at a loss.

And I've literally just looked into coins that Veeky Forums shills. I have a highly technical background, so I'm able to digest most of the whitepapers in a relatively short amount of time. That's why I have so much in LINK, I don't see any way it's not massive by EOY.

start getting used to the good life, my friend. we LINKstas are gon make it.

Will I make it lads?

how the fuck should we know

>he ONLY to 90k from 20 k since March
how does it feel there are people who 50x'd their money since then here?
t. also ONLY sextupled my money since April

Made some gains on XRP over the last month. Should I move into LINK?

Take position on UFR

I only started training a month ago...I had 75 ETH from mining/buying. Traded up to what you see there. In a month. I think I'm doing just fine.

>training
I meant trading...

yes