I just got in and it feels like it's the absolute worst moment to buy some of the coins I got

I just got in and it feels like it's the absolute worst moment to buy some of the coins I got
What can I expect in the morning if I leave it like this overnight? Red dildos everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Palkope
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tron is overhyped as fuck. There's no working product yet and it has a 10 year roadmap. it's not a "bad" project, per se, but if your'e just getting in I wouldn't recommend having 1/3rd of your portfolio tied up in it. Wait for a dip.

The rest of your stuff looks ok.

>What can I expect in the morning

Stop thinking like that asap.

Thoughts lads?

Do you seriously think we can see the future?
But I think trx, ada and xlm will all crash

MBRS will make you money, 100%. Its going to go the way of NEO. Did you not get any of the other project tokens?
Despite what the memes lead you to believe, you arent gonna wake up tomorrow and be rich. You should at least give your investments a little bit to settle.
I dont know if they will crash but people expecting to buy into something that already has 5 billion+ marketcaps and think they will be rich are severely overestimating.

You literally bought all of the coins that have mooned recently. You need to sell them all and think more carefully.

I waited for the dip the entire day and it never really happened, they are announcing new partnership and I wanted to get in before that happens
I guess I won't be pissing my pants so much once I make some profit but the thought of losing hard earned money makes ma sweat a little, won't lie (actual poorfag here), I need to get my shit together or I'll end up panic selling and loosing for real

i do hope you're right. poor fag AF here.

can you very breifly shill me why you're so certain?

I also started as a poorfag college student at the beginning of last year. As for MBRS, they have a whole team that works in an office together, the CEO while a bit of an egotist seems determined as fuck to make this succeed. They are meeting with some VCs this month and going to NamesCon too.

I also have a whale friend or two who are also heavy into the project and I trust their judgement. If you havent you should join the telegram and read the WP.

My meme coin portfolio did good today.

(Seriously, buy Payfair. It's so so undervalued even now)

First lesson of Crypto discussion, people shill what they hold. Whether they are correct is another matter.

2/2

Hi. Here's some advice:

Look into blockchain technology and other decentralized systems. Get an idea of what it's good for and what it isn't. Blockchain has:

Decentralization of trust.

Unchangeable records.

No single point of failure.

Blockchain does not have:

A solution for every fucking problem under the sun that's being marketed.

Look into fields that would benefit from the actual things blockchain is good at, not "NETFLIX ON THE BLOCKCHAIN" "PAYPAL ON THE BLOCKCHAIN" "PRISONERS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN"

who knows

where would you recommend buying MBRS? Etherdelta? Cryptopia? It's not listed on any of the major exchanges

Wrong you fucking blind moron. Blockchain will be worse than the fucking internet in its integration into EVERYTHING. You thought the singularity was a meme?

Close the app, stop browsing Veeky Forums, and only check back at the end of the month. Best way to live, trust me.

Use ED. Site is seems sketch and is cancer for newbies but it is one of the very first exchange to find sleeping giants (Take a look at PayFair too - PFR) super undervalued coin and mooned from 3-4 cents steady to 12-13 cents student in the past 4 days . Good luck user

I prefer Cryptopia. ED has new owners and they seem scammy to me so I have ceased all trading there. MBRS is on a little pump right now. If you do plan to buy any Id buy half today and wait until tomorrow and then buy the other half just in case it dips.

You can always use metamask and imediately transfer tokens into your wallet as a token (create new token wallet and put in the name/ digits)

i also use cryptopia. its good af and has tons of shitcoins. please use my link so i get 10% of your fees and make a lil bit of extra coin:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Palkope

fk

I'm also kinda new and also got a lot of coins that already mooned... But how do you decide you get rid of a coin and move on to another?

I miss Dogecoin.

There's a high chance these coins are all about to crash so bitcoin can skyrocket. This is what usually happens.