TRX THREAD

THIS SHIT IS STILL MOONING

HOW? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

I've been in since 5 cents but sold and literally just went back all in 5 minutes ago @ 1417

I'm relying on the moon continuing... But will HODL either way

Where do you think we're heading in the short term (24hrs~)

Surely this can't continue?

I called 25 cents last night. I'd say 46 tomorrow morning an 50 tomorrow night. $1 after the token burn

Every fucking time I think there's no way that another x10 will happen at the current market situation it just does. And I miss it. Every single time. How the fuck do you see this shit coming? I want to be rich, too.

its literally luck right now dude

i bought at 250 sats cuz i sat it jump twice and didnt make a move.

everyone said "its way too high, chinese scam coin" etc.

literally exactly what they're saying now, they said at 250.

tld;r dont listen to biz

I wanna buy more XLM and REQ but I wanna sell towards the top of this. BUT IT KEEPS CLIMBING

Some people just have better dart boards

Tron dogs is burning coins left and right.

Do you enjoy being poor?

Speculators follow the market cap
Investors follow the memes

TUMBLING DOWN

I think there are better coins for long term investment. But i'll ride the hype on this coin for as long as I can

look at that green candle

I bought 10k for 10 dollars... back in early early december. IF I DUMPED IN FUCKIN 1k I WOULD BE A MULTI MILLIONAIRE

Ok fags. Who tried to catch the knife? Fucking admit it. How much did you lose?

FUCK THIS COIN I SOLD 15K AT 0.03 (BOUGHT IN AT 0.01) FUCKKKKKK

i'm in a similar boat, made 160% gains off my initial investment and lumens are cheap as fuck right now whereas this bad boy is due for a correction soon

I have 10k TRX I got at 916 hoping the moon will go even more

BUT when?!? Fuuck i have other things to do today.

>Every fucking time I think there's no way that another x10 will happen at the current market situation it just does.

i got out of my initial investment and bought the dip in lumens, i figure i won't get greedy tryna catch the peak and i've already gotten pretty decent returns from this coin. i'll buy back in after we (hopefully) see a correction

Is $1000 in to TRX FUN VEN good? plan to hodl long term

Problem is there 's no correction

did this 4 days ago now I have $2000.

I dunno man I thought I was FOMOing last night but it just climbed more. If we got time on the lumens i'd like to wait. Some people think lumens will continue to bleed till next announcement. I'm being greedy i know it

in my opinion, because lumen's whitepaper shows a faster announcement cycle we'll see it moon again pretty soon whereas tron is so spaced out in its announcements you have some time to accumulate after the correction and still catch some moon missions

You make some valid points