No ICO

>no ICO
>been given out to very poor people who solved captchas (Proof of "Work")
>pajeet and his friends make Veeky Forums believe it's the best crypto out there
>Veeky Forums fall for it and FOMO buy XRB making the price skyrocket

Why is Veeky Forums sometimes so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade/XRB-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

You should start by asking yourself the same question.

>been given out to very poor people who solved captchas

it's called a faucet. the POW is done everytime you make a transaction idiot.

You're the only idiot for not holding, it's still cheap will b 700+ end of year. It's the best digital currency. Kys for being less intelligent than third worlders.

the number of pink wojaks from this will be insane

The price is literally raising right now in Kucoin as it just became available for trading there. And the official announcement hasn't even been made yet (they seem to be waiting for Kucoin to finish its upgrade before letting everyone know).

>muh dump when it hits bigger exchanges
Eat shit, faggot

The number of green wojaks will be beautiful.

>muh dump when it hits bigger exchanges
This is obviously going to happen and you're an absolute brainlet if you think otherwise. The shitty exchanges its on right now have an insanely low withdrawal rate with an insanely high withdrawal fee.

People have made 16000% gains on this shitcoin by solving captchas living in third world shitholes so when they can cash out they absolutely will, pajeet.

Hope everybody who wasn't in bought that little dip. Chadcoin is at a new paradigm.

15BTC withdrawals where available on Bitgrail for 3 days now. Alot of dipping happened but also alot of buying.

That requires getting your account verified and third worlders are unable to do that.

It's $45 on kucoin and $32 on bitgrail

What is arbitrage?

also, use my ref faggots: 1cwKw

>What is arbitrage?
Go ahead and try then you'll be a zillionaire. Hint: it's not going to work but I'll leave it as tonight's homework for you to discover and explain why.

The 3rd worlders sold their bags long ago to buy bread for their families. This is one of the weaker FUD arguments I've seen just KYS.

>sold their bags
>their 1+ million XRB bags on shitty exchanges which don't allow it
Wow, you're dumb.

w-what were those captchas used for?

why don't you just tell me?
only reason I can think of is lack of volume maybe

Because if you can't figure it out the easy way you should learn the hard way

For pajeets to spend their time loading up on shitcoins

WE'RE ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE BOYS HOLY MOLY

should I get this on bitgrail or nah?

I got mine verified but I realized after that it had my bank account number in the picture for proof of address (a bank statement). How fucked am I?

Get it on Bitgrail now, it's just corrected and it's going on another bull run.

just made $3k

thanks, family