UFR MOONSHIP, DONT MISS IT

Alright you faggots, time for some proper shilling.

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

A+ post user, anybody who's not strapped in for this moon mission is fucking dumb

where can we buy this shitcoin

To the moon with UFR. Get in while you can.

Its up like 600% this week. Isn't that already a moon?

You need to add the incentives that UFR has on seeders.

Since seeders can get rewarded in UFR, and the amount of UFR can be adjusted depending on the amount of leechers, there is always incentive to seed even if only a handful of people want to download a particular torrent. So if there was a super obscure torrent that normally has zero seeders, there's a good chance that someone will seed it on the UFR network.

whatever you shill I will buy
give me a link where I can get in for the lowest amount

Cryptopia and EtherDelta

Congratulations
10 shilling points were added to your account

100k has been added to your account

honestly if ufr doesnt go 100x in 2018 i will watch anime for the first time

i'm on board

This is the dumbest idea for a coinever. (a) Ask people to pay to torrent illegally and (b) store a record of the transaction indelibly on a blockchain. If ever there was a fucked up solution to a problem that never existed, this is it.

Replying for shill points to stay in the discord

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS WILL GO NOWHERE, THERE IS A LITERAL SHILL DISCORD TRYING TO SHILL SHITTY COINS THEY MAKE TO BLAST OFF- IT WONT WORK

>torrenting is illegal

LMAO, retard.

Good lookin out

Most of the shit that gets torrented break copyright laws. Torrenting itself isn't illegal but what gets torrented is.

thats not what he said though, anyone with half a brain uses a VPN anyway

I read the whitepaper, this project is trying to get coinholders to profit off illegal downloads and pay the seeder, recording the whole op on the blockchain. No retard buddy, you're the retard.

>No you!

Most free VPNs are shit and sell u out. Was looking for a nice paid one. Any recommendations?

>- Not a fork of any other blockchain
because its an erc20 token

I left this stupid discord group - honestly the most pathetic bunch of people - also, fuck this coin.

That's how i got my info, they're trusting 100% anonymous developers behind this coin, and this coin just reeks of scam.

nice shill discord pajeets