some partnerships
no marketing

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM
youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
youtube.com/watch?v=Sru1aXkCY6c
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=RMJh3zBnkQA
reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n3t23/faq_oyster_read_here_first/.
status.im/
upfiring.com/
medium.com/@Upfiring/upfiring-dapp-updated-development-schedule-775f7d30309f
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rlc/
iex.ec/about-us/
dapps.iex.ec/
hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wont shill it for you, but look into BBT.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

GAY Money

BAT
ENG
FUN

thanks ill have a look!

they are all already so high, any normy friendly 5cent coins thatll go 1$ easy?

Dent
Snovio

snovio looks comfy

I would go with Oyster Pearl andDeepbrain
both on kucoin
here is my referal code for a small headstart to help you
1wH5h

HVN Hive project, invoice financing, take a look

I need a bigger picture, can't read your text

dent and electra, both are mooning

youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM
youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
youtube.com/watch?v=Sru1aXkCY6c
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=RMJh3zBnkQA
The links above are by a few YouTubers who have spread the word on this coin and explain how it is undervalued. Ex. Data Dash, Altcoin Buzz, etc.
The coin uses hybrid IOTA/ETH tech to solve two problems. Advertisements/web host revenue generation, and decentralized storage. Please read about it via reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n3t23/faq_oyster_read_here_first/.
Another plus about this coin is that because it uses the Tangle for decentralized storage, it will directly strengthen the network for IOTA as well with more nodes. This, in itself, has value due to increasing popularity of IOTA.
SiaCoin is a popular cryptocurrency that simply focuses on decentralized storage. It's market cap is currently over a billion dollars. In comparison, PRL is only at 50M at time of writing. With potential for over 20x gains, I would not want to miss out on this opportunity. The coin is at a gain this last two days, but do not let that bother you. This is not a pump and dump, and shows no signs of slowing down at the moment. Now is a great time to get in.
I am currently invested, and I always advise you do your own research and never invest what you cannot afford to lose (unless you are a true crypto enthusiast, and in that case go all in and hope your wife doesn't leave you).

HST checks boxes and bunch of stuff coming up this month

ELF

Aeon

What you want is BitClave

Mcap of

Encrypgen.
> Multiple PhD's on team
> product going live this month
> 4 paying customers already
> 300th odd place on CMC
>Marketing and PR about to launch
>VC funding incoming

Going places.

Is KIN good?
the devs look like tryhards and its still low marketcap

just tried to go through all the fucking asians, i couldnt find a match. which person are you talking about?

Apparently the "Blockchain Advisor" is the CEO.

status.im/
Ticker: SNT
A mobile Etherium OS, your ead that right, a mobile OS based on etherium.
Features:
-A hardware wallet with a safe, contactless transaction experience
-compatible with all major cryptocurrencies including Eth and ERC-20 tokens.
-open source bounty based development of the code
-private messaging through the "OS network/etherium"
-multinational development team and angle investors out the ass

Been looking at KIN also.

Someone shill me on this and I’ll go all in and post results in a month.

UFR
Sub 10M market cap, huge potential. Update coming next week
upfiring.com/
More info here: medium.com/@Upfiring/upfiring-dapp-updated-development-schedule-775f7d30309f

POE POE POE.

Very bullish lately, looks like it's gonna break through pretty soon. Buy or cry.

POSW gets so many dubs it's clearly the chosen coin of keku.

i think ill go 20% in
looks good and its not on any real exchange

BWK -- Bulwark, retarded icon but it's an actual good coin no marketing, focused on privacy.
ANT -- Aragon, dumb coin imo but it ticks all the boxes for SJW's comming in droves into crypto now that it is reaching public knowledge, almost breaking into top 100 so not much time on this one.

I'm also in on POE, got into it at .08, feels good man

Link.

It got moved over to Stellar from ethereum. CEO said ethereum was "the dial-up era of blockchain". It's owned by kik. normies will like it

loopring.

founder of neo is an advisor.

AirSwap

Wanchain sold in less than 10 min with 0 marketing, already launching mainet , ex factom theam, chinese politicians, ivy league graduas, phds in crptography, jack lu, remember Factom did more than a 250x thats 1k to more than a quarter million.

it will launch on exchages soon it will moon so haard. Just do not buy from ether delta those are not real wan tokens

I like the BWK logo.
I've been mining since day 1 cashing out daily. I dont see how this is anything but a DASH clone.

>can someone shill me a coin with:

i.exec (RLC)

>low market cap TICK coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rlc/
>big and skilled dev team TICK iex.ec/about-us/ bunch of PHD chink + french
>some partnerships TICK: dapps.iex.ec/
>no marketing TICK: hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Thank me later when you've made your millions.

thanks

>tierion
>ceo working out of microsoft headquarters
>130m market cap
>worse competitor factom (that the ceo of tierion worked for) has 6x the market cap

>etheroll
>seemingly dead coin volume wise
>big update coming within the month
>great, working product
>no dividends this quarter because of ridiculously improbably variance so it hasn't kept up with eth meaning its ready for a galactic moon mission soon

Html coin

Neblio (NEBL)
>Blockchain as a service platform
>Low supply
>10% staking rewards
>AHEAD OF ROADMAP
>Docker install in Focused on enterprise blockchain
>Growing # of developers. Admittedly, they only have three, but absolutely crushing their deliveries, and they're valuing quality over quantity.
>Pretty much zero marketing, and I hardly ever see it stilled here.

how does this compare to DADI?

Just buy LINK

People dont know what long term is gonna work out. So i got cardano and LINK gonna sell half my EOS later this year for any super ambitious projects that try and tackle some crazy problem

>how does this compare to DADI?

Dadi cloud team: Their founders are all former founders of Airlock, a dissolved marketing company. A lot of their team has lots of experience founding companies that no longer exist... one of their bios actually starts with "has been founding companies since 1998" Their decision makers are pretty much all marketing or web/graphic designers. Their principal engineers are front end web developers (one of them says he's focused in machine learning in decentralized environments--according to linkedin his background is web & graphic design Ironically I think their website is shit. Too many cooks in the kitchen I guess

iexec team: Their top 5 decision makers are PhDs in CS and/or fields relevant to their job titles. Founders backgrounds are extensive and focused in cloud engineering. It goes on down the list, each position is filled with relevant experience and education.

If that's not lopsided enough, iexec has a head start and a clear plan and is already meeting deadlines. DADI has a website with buzzwords and a github that (at first glance) appears to be solely dedicated to web design.

Tldr: Gimme cloud developers who need learn marketing over web designers/marketers who need to learn to develop cutting edge cloud architecture.

stfu

Check out BRAP

i dont see a single name thats the same. can you provide the motherfucking name?

amazing breakdown, thank you! going to look further into the teams. signed up for the dadi email list or whatever a couple days ago because it's been shilled to fuck on here (but I didn't use anyone's referral link heh)

I agree on dadi's website. those font/layout/colour choices? trash. and if they're a marketing-heavy team, and their strategy of getting people interested is getting people to spam referral links it's probably going to be more of a pets.com than a google or amazon in the longterm.

thanks again!

underated

where do I buy?

Payfair looks comfy af. Hard to purchase atm though.

yo.. 17m market cap.. out of everything here. i like this.. whats up with the dash fud.. dash is a good coin.. this might 10X .. and ive been looking for a good 10x privacy coin. might drop $5k into this

PCOIN is the next generation in social media cryptocurrency.

This social store of value is still minable and here are the bullets:

> $1M marketcap
> Obvious upside in roadmap
> The next ZOIN on Cryptopia
> No one is talking about it
> 18 months of Updates that will Cause Awareness and Media Attention
> It will be listed on HitBTC in Feb

Why haven't you taken the PCOIN Red Pill?

CRUR
DIME

If you want some short term gains within a week: PTC
Do you know those low vol shitcoins that suddenly break out and 3x?
PTC is showing all the signs

^^^ I was talking about BWK

cyptopia

COLX
>43 mill market cap
>$0.01 per
>only listed on tradesatoshi and coinsmarkets = normies aren't buying
>cryptopia listing up and coming

Understand?

Mothership (MSP)

as a tip, if you need to find out, just search the ticker symbol (DNA in this case) on coinmarketcap.com and then go to the "Markets" tab to see where you can buy it

thanks user

BBT and PRIX.

I'll shill these properly once the fucking ETH network sorts it self out.

PioneerCoin is a legit 20x opportunity

bcpt

BAT.

PCOIN
fiverr on the blockchain

Min Kim

FUN is 17 cents, what more do you want?

WABI

>low market cap
big and skilled dev team
>some partnerships
>no marketing
>working product

we are talkin bout the next hot coin to pump in here:

discord gg/mCwfgns

>PCOIN
Their website is hot garbage, why would I invest in this if they can't even do that right.

change (CAG) 25M cap
better version of tenX (500M cap) / Monaco (200M cap)

Yes BAT coin is good go to craptopias to purchased

Oyster Pearl a good one to get started and get the ropes of crypto trading? I'm a 100% new to this.

buy these following coins

SPR
CAPP
EXP