Just buy what I buy and you'll make it. This is from 15k in 7 months and I've cashed out 200k throughout

Just buy what I buy and you'll make it. This is from 15k in 7 months and I've cashed out 200k throughout.

>muh BNTY
>muh FUN
>muh scam coins

stop buying retarded shit designed to attract children and retards. No one invests over $500 into shit like BNTY and FUN, it's FOR KIDS.

Look at the top youtubers, all talking about Tron and Deep Brain.

this is easy, YOU make it hard, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes you bullish on DBC?

I'm sick of people asking this question. You're fucking retard if it isn't obvious to you. Crypto wise, it is socially, technically, culturally one of the most desirable coins on the market. Watch it moon before your eyes. NEO is one of the primary investors, along with other hedge funds. It's gaining momentum, and will explode very, very soon.

>stop buying retarded shit designed to attract children and retards.

>buys LINK and DBC
>literal memecoins

What about gambling is for children you fucking idiot?

How do you cash out?

Pro tip OP is a fraud blockfolio is fake and he's trying to trick you into buying pump and dump scam coins

>has half a million
>shills shitcoins that have already mooned on Veeky Forums
why

these are all shitcoins lmao

also bnty isnt a memecoin

>half a million
>not a single BTC

oh boy...

lol dbc is retarded. AI+blockchain hurrrdurr BUY

OP just wanna say thanks for mixing your posts up. more variety. makes it far less annoying :^)

you have iota. iota is a dumpster fire

>implying TRX, IOTA, ADA and XBY aren't scamcoins

>two main holdings are trx and dbc
what did he mean by this?

>he bought DBC instead of getting into the SingularityNet ICO

he just has the most hyped coins. Literally, the typical portfolio of a medium informed crypto investor who did some research and started like half a year ago.

>TRX
Ok bud.

Want to check out DBC whitepaper but their site is fucked, anyone got a quick rundown?

What will you do if I prove? Promise to KYS and I'll show you all the accounts faggot.

Maybe because they aren't shit coins you enormous retard. TRX and DBC are both going to $1, watch and learn you investlet

XBY will be huge too.

>metaverse

Lmao I remember my first shit coin

hahahaha you bought a million DBC?
>Fell for our shill early on

You are a moron, you have no idea where it is going. 0 idea, Neo backing doesn't mean shit it sounds good but doesn't mean shit

Go watch the CEO on youtube, he knows fuck all of the technology. And reads off a script the whole time. gg

>it's FOR KIDS
>LINK

*inhales*

That portfolio is as real as my 3ft ankle spanker

I sometimes also put big numbers in my blockfolio to feel good

what makes you think XBY will be huge? asking for a friend

>not going all in on xby and letting a deaf autistic hungarian make you rich

In too new to this shit, is OP bullshitting or do I go all in TRX?

Never listen to OP. He's usually a faggot. If you care to learn...I could teach you how to pump and dump. Takes a lot a free time everyday. Or grab a coin you believe in and just hodl.

>fell for our shill
>our

LMAO shut up you fucking nerd. You aren't legion you dumb faggot kys acne ridden loser faggot your parents wish you were dead.

I bought DBC before it was even on 4chins. But if you don't believe me just watch, then kys again.

Thanks. Ill probably just hodl 2-3 coins for long term gains

Teach me, I'm a hodler but wouldn't mind having the knowledge

stinkie linkie gtfo

100% you're not worth more than $1500. KYS.

Feel free to prove that isn't bullshit or quietly gtfo

Be skeptical about ANYTHING that comes out of COMMUNIST China. Seriously... they are not our friends. Just make money and then pull out before their exchanges and shitcoins suddenly get a state sponsored "hack" and all your bitmoney just got redistributed to wealthy chinks

>TRX and DBC are both going to $1
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Email me. [email protected] I'll be your Senpai.

>COMMUNIST China
>state sponsored hack
>bitmoney

They steal billions of dollars in ip every year by hacking very many US based companies So you really think it is above them to do shit like hacking their own exchanges or keeping the site down on purpose so only preferential traders can react to news/rumors quickly.

The unthinkable happens every day, so just observe extreme caution.

Do you have a kucoin account?

>buys tron and dbc

TRX just hit 25 cents fagggot. It was literally 3 cents 2 days ago.

AHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS PAJEET GO
>let me teach you
>use this kucoin code for free trading
>it's not a referral code I am teaching you

tinyurl com/y9jrkhpz

Put a period before com

Step 1. You'll need a kucoin account.

All you trolls just talk shit. I'm trying to help a newb. You fags just try try to fuck dudes. I think we can all drive Lambos.

I'm literally rich

He needs an account whether he uses my account or not.

I know you're legit, op. I've made similar gains with medium-low marketcap coins from 5 months ago (under 1k to over 20k). My portfolio right now is similar to yours except without ADA and IOTA since I believe those are much longer holds than all the others you listed.

To all you other faggots, listen up. You can tell op is legit by all the other fags trying to slide his good advice.

>BNTY is a scamcoin
>has DBC, IOTA, TRX
OP you’re a lame, inbred retard for larping this hard just to FUD coins you missed out on.