SUMO. The next 10x

This coin is literally a Monero fork but with added security, that was enough for me to pay attention and buy up. It's currently sitting at rank 400 while the whales are accumulating. Soon the shilling phase will start, Reddit will get on board, and you'll have missed the boat. Get in before the pump starts.

Here's a nice summary of the differences between Sumokoin and Monero.

Surprised it took this long for a Sumokoin thread to show up here. This is the best privacy coin out there right now in terms of tech, it's criminally undervalued. Doesn't belong anywhere near rank 400. Expecting it to blow up this year.

True, easy x10 in the next 2 months at maximum

STFU user!
>still accumulating

>added security
no, its just a monero fork with a few tweaks, litecoin level garbage.

if you want to buy a new privacy coin you've got to wait for new privacy tech to come out first.

>NOT ON BINANCE

fuck off pajeet

please accumulate harder
i need to sell these fucking bags
>not having a shittopia account

Honestly in the past I may have stayed quiet, but i've made some sick gains recently off low market cap coins like XRB before they blew up, and I feel like giving back. Anyone buying this stuff now is guaranteed gains.

>litecoin level

You say that like it's a bad thing. It's actually a good comparison. SUMO is to Monero what Litecoin is to Bitcoin.

i put some money in this. looks promising and gaining some traction.

This looks like a good time to get in, before the hype starts. I mean it's not gonna fall, it's ranked 400 with only a 14 mil market cap. I see the only way being up at this point.

this is what P&D shilling look like

Everything that SUMO has can be tacked on top of XMR right away
And XMR has a considerably bigger dev team compared to SUMO so SUMO won't be able to do the same

If you actually want to make money off privacy coin boom 2.0 then don't choose some literal knockoff and go for something that actually has something different going for it

>Everything that SUMO has can be tacked on top of XMR right away

That's the dumbest logic i've heard in some time. Why don't I just buy bitcoin then if I want a coin with fast transactions, because the "lightning network" can be added. Shit can be added to any coin, it doesn't mean it will. Right now SUMO is better than Monero, that's what matters to me.

I’m thinking this is a 100x in a couple years. They have a great devs that just produce quality work.

The gui wallet is way better than Monero.

And Sumo has ghost addresses now in the wallet.

Monero having the capability to add similar stuff doesn't mean shit, look at fucking verge and dogecoin. Verge started as dogecoin dark, added Tor shit, rebranded, and are doing better than where they forked from.

>
Exactly!

Yeah dev team is great, they've met all the targets on the roadmap so far. I can only see the coin growing from here with all the upcoming features and updates. This is the best time to buy.

>monero fork with different default values sets for transactions
>innovation

This is pajeet verge tier garbage

Cheers bro, looks gud I'm gonna go grab some.

No, that's aeon

If this is garbage then you're also calling Monero garbage. The two are almost identical, but SUMO has a larger RingSize resulting in better security. According you, Monero with better security is "pajeet verge tier garbage".

Hello pajeet you need to practice your reading comprehension

Monero you can adjust the mixin size when you send transactions. An entire fork where all it does is change the default value of an adjustable parameter is woethless