Electra marine checking in

400k feeling comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rwks61-910c?t=1h13m55s
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/html-coin/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=yy3pi2wqgFw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You deserve to be rich for putting up with that creepy exchange and wallet.

have you gotten a staking reward yet?

56k. Will I make it?

I have not. The difficulty seems to be increasing. Feel like forever before I'll see those sweet staking gains

Depends on how hard this coin is chilled this year.

620k checking in

Between this and my DeepBrain Chain, am I gon be rich y/n

Shilled*

700k (I hope) checking in unless the pajeet exchange stole my coins

Holy shit that flashcrash
I'm selling this and buying htmlcoin

Spoonfeed shill me on htmlcoin

Ive been trying to access this FUCKING SITE for the past few hours and still nothing. Crashes every single day, and fucking dumb errors.

Is the Blockfolio price messed up for anyone else on this?

Less risky than eca
See pic related

>good exchanges
>yobit

wat?

the main reason why I haven't got that coin is because of yobit.

Only 15k

I don't think ECA price from coinsmarkets is even on blockfolio. All I see is Novaexchange which I'm pretty sure is shutting down and not allowing trading, that's why the price is low.

1.3m here, will I make it?

560k going and going for more once shit of all shit exchanges is back up. Want a cool mill and looking at more COLX as well

Bleutrade, tradesatoshi

yeah you'll make it.
We're going to $1 this year

How is coinmarketcap getting a price for this when CoinsMarkets is down?

youtu.be/Rwks61-910c?t=1h13m55s

Where can I get HTML coin? Not on binance

wrong link lol just a sec

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/html-coin/#markets

Good lord. You think we'll crack $1 this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=yy3pi2wqgFw&feature=youtu.be

Yes. People want that fat staking reward. This thing is going to continue going straight up

Its a scam you dumb motherfuckers. Scam!!!!! I've been trying to login for past 2 days. Nothing. Electra twitter is in on it. Scam!!!!!

Huh, eerie stuff. I swear I've seen some of that footage in a music video.

coinmarkets exchange where you purchase ECA takes .002 transaction fee. DO NOT GET IN.

I made a little profit and went to cash out. I am just lucky I was able to get away while I was ahead.

who cares where you have seen bud just show to your ((friends)) so the price can go up

Jesus, that's exciting stuff. The staking reward is amazing - by January 2019, if there are still coins left, I'll have 3m ECA. Seems unreal.

Still very retarded. I don't see any buying options

Good point. I'll show it to everyone.

Is the staking reward calculated by how long you've been holding ECA in your wallet or how long you've been staking (i.e. it doesn't count when you don't have your computer on)?

Why was coinscontrol twitter and electra twitter account made at the same date?
Also coinscontrol cannot add coins, the exchange is not even functional
Also why is coinscontrol hosted on an amazon webhost?

BULLSHIT I was on yesterday

Its a scam. You cant fucking login. What the fuck i gotta lie for? Scam!!!!

> hurr durrr you can't login it's a scam

do you even know what scam means retard

Staking only occurs when your wallet is unlocked - your computer needs to be on and by sleeping, too. However, you can still have your wallet encrypted when it's unlocked so that someone can't make a transaction without your passphrase. Also, the coins need to be in the wallet for at least 24 hours before they mature. Once the coins have matured, they will start staking.

Shitty exchange gets a lot of traffic and crashes

IT'S A SCAM!!!

*"on and not sleeping"

Yes but I'm talking about the reward calculation. There is a day multiplier to your reward when you solve a block. I'm wondering if the day multiplier is days the coins have been sitting in your wallet, or days you have been staking.

Why was coinscontrol twitter and electra twitter account made at the same date?
Also coinscontrol cannot add coins, the exchange is not even functional
Also why is coinscontrol hosted on an amazon webhost?

Im positive ECA devs owns coinsmarket, coinscontrol and coinhouse thats why they are not even trying to get on better exchanges, fucking scam whole coin..

kys

Its a scam tho. It "crashes" and you cant trade or withdraw. Oh right its not a scam. Scam!!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. All I know is that the stake reward is (your total ECA+your weight)/730. You gain weight (har har) the longer you keep ECA in the wallet. Sorry if you already knew all of this!

There's people here acting like everything is ok. I just want my ltc back. When people are able to log back in... Surprise !!! Electra conveniently dipped couple of minutes ago. Scam!!!! Hodl on user. Hodl... Scam!!!

No worries, I guess they just aren't too clear on which it is. Thanks for the encryption tip, that makes me more comfortable to leave it running all the time.

im confused is the website the scam or the eca token that people have been destroying website after website to buy is the scam?

100k reporting in and feeling very very comfy

Both.