Secure Nodes

If you spent $10000 on Dash this time last year, you would have $1.2million and $200k PASSIVE ANNUAL SALARY.

This year is the year of ZEN

Think about it, spending $5k on ZEN to setup a secure node for passive income, will make you a millionaire in 2019.

See you at 7 figures in 2019 Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

securenodes.eu.zensystem.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol they do not pay for shit barely enough to make running them even break even. its a secured node not a master node and the purpose is not income.

i'm not buying ZEN

but what are the best POS coins for stakers? wanted to go for PIVX but might've missed that.

Nodes are too cheap for that, almost anyone can run one even if ZEN goes to $200.

node brainlet here
Explain that 200k annual salary
Do you get zens for running the node? how much?

zen isn't going to hang around $200 for that long though, we'll see soon cuz they're updating the whitepaper and roadmap with accomplishments listed this month.

One node = 43 ZEN + server to host ($5/month)
The reward is currently 0.0428ZEN/day.
securenodes.eu.zensystem.io/
More nodes = less reward per node

Nodes are cheap, so a lot more people will be willing to run nodes, this is great for creating a secure network. Some people I speak to who are big fans of ADA are also big on ZEN.

TFW I bought enough for 5 secure nodes when it was $10 but I'm too brainlet to set them up and I tried to hire someone to do it for me and they said sure you just need to do some super basic steps yourself for security and I'm still too brainlet (the zen wallet/t-addresses/sending 42 zen to addresses is confusing as fuck)

Like I'm the type of person to keep all my shit on exchanges because wallets are too complicated. The only wallets I have are NEO and Ark and that's because they're simpleton-tier. And one BTC one but I just use it for storage, don't need to set up fucking T ADDRESSES WHAT EVEN IS THAT

This will 20x minimum this year.

Potentially WAY more if cucks realize IOHK is dev-ing for them.

Look up posw, you'll quickly see why.

Don't ever give your nodes up user.

Easy, Zench1ck said rebranding is somewhere in the middle of this month, so not long to go, I've heard it's a full push too, not just a DGB tier logo change.

It's more like 50-60k for a Dash masternode, not 200k. They don't pay 18%, they pay 5-6% per year.

so much this! best choice for staking ever!

ah and if you want to get a great masternode, you need to check out ALQO. ultra low market cap, working product and therefore super cheap masternode with booming Potential

This is a ZEN thread not a shit coin thread have some respect guys.

I have ZenCash nodes and ZCoin nodes but honestly the ZCoin returns have been so much better. Idk how much longer I'm gonna pay Vultr for these zen meme nodes

hodl for 2 more weeks you weak handed slut

Oh, I'm not selling my ZEN. But I don't have nodes to give up. It sucks, it feels like I'm stealing money from myself.

The payouts are quite low right now so you're not losing a significant amount I suppose, it's still early to set up nodes, head over to the discord there are some people who can help you set them up.

Hopefully end of year they start being a nice money machine for you.