Next stop $2.00

Next stop $2.00

GET. IN. NOW

Comfy af

COMFY CONFIRMED

l've been in since 12c

Did the road map update

leaked on reddit

What are you going to do the day we flip Bcash?

I hope it'll reach 10K milestone soon

ada fan here, bought in at 300 sat and sold at 8900 sat, anyone with a pair of eyes can see the bull run is over. Its going bearish for a while ,sell now and buy back at 5.5-7k sat to get more ada.
Or hold for a couple weeks when the wallet update starts another moon mission.

AHAHA NEVER SELL NEVER DUMP ONLY ACCUMULATE SHND

It will be 30% today. My trips say so.

75% ouroborus completion

is your body ready for a Feb-April POS launch?

How much ADA do you think you'll have to stake to quit your job and live off payouts

I hope 1k is enough, I'd go all in but I caught the Ripple and XLM slide,

But i like free ADA, its pretty easy to see when the dips are about to happen

feels good to hold 40k ada, comfy af

Your going to lose some in the end when the whales catch on to your game.

>30b marketcap with no product
>GET. IN. NOW
Top lel, my dude

The bittrex whale is so easy to spot, order book gives them away, its like you can already see the max and min price that it is going to be. Bittrex is manipulated af by ADA whales.
Idc i always finish my trades with more ada

I got out yesterday at $1.22 USD. It's absurdly high now. It can pull a TRX and abandon all logic, but I'm staying out until it goes back well under a dollar. Whether that means I'm out for good or just until tomorrow, we'll see.

If i didnt spend 2 ether on ada when it was 5 cents i would be pissed for knowing it was dope and passing. i could have spent 6 on it and have a whole bunch just as simply. Wanted to buy more at 15 and 50 cents. Im at a little peace now.

>no product

I remember in 2016 when people saying etherium is over valued at $7 as it had "no product"

the skinny my little pony fuck himself said it in 2017

comfort confirmed... lets make dreams come true boys