Walton (WTC)

Cheap masternodes. Wont last long. Buy the dip.

I picked some up when it dropped below $10
Big moves coming soon, rumor is a pump is coming soon that will last all thru February

Lol VEN is a scam coin

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Walton is targeting clothing, agriculture and automotive field on a large scale. Have fun drinking your overpriced wine.

a platform nobody would ever use
christ, it's literally a jokebook on a blockchain

How much is a master node by the way

I love crypto projects with real world use vs speculation and hype. Thanks for the heads up

VEN is also doing agriculture. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent your competition? Is it because you feel threatened?

The fact that there are so many supply-chain systems (VEN, MOD, WaBi, AMB, WTC) shows that it's a field where there is tremendous potential for growth. Relax, keep clutching your bags, you'll be fine.

Yeah, if it's finished why is no one using it or talking about it?

5000 coins
They are doing an airdrop to all MN holders before main net launch.

Damn way too expensive for me

DESU its great this field in crypto is growing. Smart Cities will be awesome to live in.

VET is building smart cities you fucker

Enjoy seeing every city in China use VET

Yes I'm a retard, but what's a masternode?

Im actually happy for this little fued. It gives both projects so much attention.

A masternode secures the blockchain. Walton will incorperate proof of stake and mining as well as a trust system. So there will be rewards for holding one. You can also mine and stake coins without a masternode.

It's like a giant nipple

How do you participate in an airdrop? Been a holder for a few weeks now.

Silver lining lol

whered ya hear that or did you just make it up

Gotta have 5k coins
Whale status

Thoughts on syndicate MN?

Got 30k right now. Might as well throw another 20k at it to get this masternode thing. Do I need anything special to run a masternode?

I heard it here a week ago or so
I looked at the order book on binance and saw massive buywalls, price suppression
This was evidence that the guy talking about whales prepping for a pump was true and I bought in when the price dipped below $10
Since then it's hovered between 9.75-10.20 or so
Moon is imminent

you'll need to keep a node running from the wallet at all times from a static IP.

With VEN, WTC, AMB the moon is coming. Great projects, great fundamentals actual solution space that blockchain makes sense in..

Gonna sell my VEN nodes back for waltons after is has bottomed out.

Having followed and being invested in both projects for over 3 months, I can safely say that wtc will see a similar moon mission for sure.

Not that I know of!

This is probably the worst F.U.D. attempt I have ever seen. You just made me put another 20% of my port in VET, thanks for the tip

fair enough mate. how high do you think itll go?

The VEN kids are getting scared bois
WTC is doing it!
>/comfy/

what do you get for running a masternode?

Who knows, shills were saying $100 by end of Feb
That seems a little extreme
But you know how they are shills gonna shill

>exchange
>A NEW FUCKING WEBSITE AND REBRAND
>you'll get rich with this one
>you'll get multi-layer rich with this one!
>we're making a platform to scam others with ICOs
>child chains actually big if tru I guess
>MORE FREE MONEY
>marketing

What the fuck does crypto even do? Not just Walton, goes for fucking everything ffs.

Walton is the scam. I don’t really like either company but it’s clear that VeChain is actually building something and Walton is lying. If you haven’t figured that out you’re in for a rough year.

ROI % will be higher than Dash

The fudders aren't even trying anymore lol

U get dividends in the form of more coin I believe

Vechain just has flashy marketing. Walton team consists of nerdy ass engineers that are awkward. That makes me super bullish.

>You can also mine and stake coins without a masternode

How does that work, is there delegates?

Never bet against the nerds

You download their wallet. Put your coins in it and then click the mine button. Staking is passive. You just sync to the blockchain.

>>February rebrand + details about masternodes rewards
>> new website
>> secret partnerships will be announced
>> genesis might be completed
>> Airdrop date will be announced

Can you smell the moon or are you retarded?

would be buying 5k Walton be a good move?

i can afford it

would be nice making some passive income in the future

Would buying low selling high be a good idea?
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

VeChain has flashy marketing. It doesn't "just" have flashy marketing. The marketing is the icing on the cake of their team of 70 nerdy ass engineers.

got it under 10, been waiting for this dip for a while, its clear this thing will moon

AMB or SYNX anons???

AMB 100%

Big fan of that project. I had to sell to finish my VEN node though. But big things are happening with AMB in the future.

Enjoy your gimmic node, the true node is WTC with 30% year on year rewards pleb

I'll have to look into this, both around the same price and have half mn in synx atm

sold 100k