Side Jobs

What does /biz do outside their 9-5's to earn extra money?

>working 9-5

it's like you want to stay poor forever, crypto is in its early days

I spend my 9-5s as a "software developer"

But nowadays I just sit there, do an hour of work, and spend the rest of my time daytrading, I guess

I work at a gym and get free membership and make a little side cash aside from my main 9-5. I think working out is important to balance with making money.

stripper

And how do you make money to put in crypto?

Yeah my crypto-wallet is fine...but money is money...the more sources you have the more you can invest.

I've been known to suck a little bit of cock on the side OP.

I just trade coins and do freelance/part time web design.

>IYnOuY4q
That actually isn't a bad idea

As long as you have $1,000 now you can easily make more off crypto in the next year than you would working if you put 8 hours a day into it

If you don't even have $1,000 now then you will be poor forever, perhaps life is not for you

what would you say you gross on freelance web design?

like i told the last guy more money always always better regardless of source...my cryptowallet is already very strong. fags arent even reading the thread before spewing their bullshit.

A good one between $75~100 an hour

Source: been in charge of hiring em

Paramedic but only in the shitty private sector trying to get on a FD but I'm too progressive about drug use so I'm gonna have to lie on the polygraph to get hired.

With that in mind who wants to shill me another coin? I want out of the rat race and can't afford college.
I got 2.9k reqs and 2.4k xlms awaiting on level 2 moons that may never come

you're never going to make it

I'm an extra in movies and I compose for some vidya.

I actually have two 9-5 jobs.

I've been in industrial sales for years - process controls, water analytical, gas analytical, etc.

i've worked from home for a long time....mid year last year it hit me that I just don't much. The company I was working for was bought - everything was in limbo other than my job... so I picked up a second job with a start up company.

So I have a 90k base salary plus 30% bonus at one, and a 110k salary that's a 1099 thing.

So I've been living on off the 90K salary and the 1099 110k has been going to debt. Until this month when I dumped a bunch into XLM and made a killing - thus starting my crypto addiction haha.

I expect to hold the second job for another few month - I'm getting lucky again and the invest company for the start up is shaking up management - so I should be able to keep my head down and float for another few months with no problem. :-)

We make commodity traders sign foolish contracts and agree to pay the full term if they don't cancel within a certain amount of time. They all try and cancel after that.

I'm an attorney getting more jaded by the day. I've made more in crypto in last 6 months than my last 2 years salary. If I get to 2.5 mil:
>ditch burgerland for St. Kitts
>buy citizenship for 200k
>cash out remainder tax free and start new, awesome life.

You have a salary as an attorney? Do you work for the state?

No... most attorneys in the US have a salary. I work for a large law firm in NY.

Hmmm...My dayjob is more in an SA and dataflow operations. But I'm pretty solid at coding and have designed some basic portals for monitoring beacons etc. What do you think is the effort/time investment to get to a payable skillset?

this

And then on the side: helping with a construction project running networking for a fraction of what I earn in my regular job, but money is money.

Ah - my wife works for the courts and we know a lot of lawyers from that.

Seems like most of them are in private practice and banking it. Well - some anyways.

I always asssocite associate salary lawyers with DAs or public defenders, etc.

What’s the salary like if you don’t mind?

ditto

I'm a 3rd year, so 210k before bonus. Last year was 195.

Probably a dumb questions but do any big law firms need software guys?

All of them do.

That’s pretty good. I’m the two sales jobs guy above and my two salaries are just slightly more than your one.

How much did you start with in crypto?

Can you enter back into USA after that?

If you want to avoid taxes you'd pay the 5k to renounce your US citizenship, then you have to go through the normal immigration process to ever get it back.

On a visitor visa and they'll probably be shitty. You sure as fuck are never working with the government but take that as a plus, really.

Yes. Every company every everywhere needs software guys.

Software guys were already before this crypto stuff was going on. Now most of us realize you might as well be trading crypto around. Software guys were into this before the normies got to it.

Companies are scraping the bottom for anyone

Im currently at an investment bank starting on 43k, do entry level software guys make more in law firms?

what are the most in demand web skills? I'm assuming HTML, CSS, JS + all its latest meme frameworks are mandatory, but what do clients need you to use for backend, server, and DB?

Lol, 1) I uses to work for the government and 2) after the way I exited, they will never give me a job in any capacity.

If I factor in all my buys from fiat, only about 20k; now sitting on about 550k

Do you not realize that not everyone lives with their parents? I have been in crypto for a year and do very well but that doesn't mean I have free living expenses in the meantime. Your wealth will be wasted on you, kiddo

You'd probably make more anywhere lel, I thought I was getting fucked at 47k (also entry level though)

>9 to 5's

Do you know where you are lmao?

Semiconductor/ Electronics.

exactly how old are you

What about this LLC bizness for the sake of taxes. If I go to a cpa and ask these questions, would they be forthright with me, or would I need to wink my way through them, or not ask them at all

9-5: PhD student, pays $34K per year
Outside: Crypto Mastermind, salary unbounded (if I can keep up my returns of these past 3 weeks I should make 14.5 million off of my $30K initial investment this year)

Yea dude you're getting fucked. You should be shopping around that's an awful salary (although I guess it depends where you live, in NY that's awful)

Software Architect, former DevOp. Basically shilling around and read a bunch of books in the meantime while checking my portfolio all 30minutes.

26, retired from work as my crypto makes me more returns per hour (assuming I work on it), the problem is people dont treat crypto as a full time job.

lol

No need for winks it's their fucking job. Structuring a business to minimize tax burden is not illegal and it's literally in their job description.

>the problem is people dont treat crypto as a full time job.
there's a reason for that, you'll find out soon enough

If you a significant amount to cash out get in touch with a swiss bank, not even joking. They will confirm your shit and if they cash you out, no bank will ever question your money.

Im in the UK, it's a lot of money evenfor a STEM graduate standards, it's above the national average salary.

I'm still curious what other industries have more financial opportunities.

I've been here for years, I know about corrections and where the real projects are.

What are your qualifications and what are you fluent in? If you have base in demand skills you could be making at least 80 or 90k a yr in NY or California

>Im currently at an investment bank starting on 43k

my side job is coin research

all hidden gems posted in this cord, its not a pump and dump.... its just good advice

J5xV5NQ

Poor student and building niche websites for some little $

Mainly Java and C#, some android iOS app development. Worked on web applications that use PayPal, developed an application in a group project at uni for a charity.

Qualifications from Oracle & Microsoft on top of my Degree which has modules recongized by the British Computing Society

Decent soft skills i.e. not an autistic.

Jack my dick into cups at the sperm bank, sell plasma, masturbate dogs down at the humane society, and detail cars...pretty standard

I would never say this to most, but you should try your hand in the states. You'd make far more money

the fuck?

nigger what? of course he does. But he is a slave to the infamous billable hour until he breaks out on his own.

I do e-commerce, marketing consulting, Amazon. All depends on how lazy or active I am that feeling that day bros. I need to nail something down more permanent so I can put all my fiat into cryptos and breed white children.

Mah nigga

I have seriously considered it, the only thing is I read about the high tax rates in silicon valley and NY as well as the culture shock.

But if the opportunity comes where I'm more employable than some pajeet codemonkey: I have to take it.

In reference to those H1 visas or whatever that silicon valley exploits

Best of luck user. Keep an eye open. If I get well past 2.5 mil I'm getting that delicious Malta citizenship and will have eu citizenship, and we'll hang out.

posting from phone. clients that ask me to do part time web design is python and drop box. I accumulate my clientele by doing a fuckin superb job and i earn more money than you do from sucking dick all day

You'll make it brah. My brother in law dealt with that shit for years and is now in house counsel with a major insurance firm.

I plan to take the LSAT this spring..I should have just gone straight to law school after undergrad but I had a bit of a wild streak as a newspaper reporter. All good tho...2018 is the year.