Etherdelta fail of the day

Some guy just lost 80 eth trying to buy the nimfa scamcoin (market cap 100k) shilled here. The idiot bought in 10 eth increments but kept fucking up his order each time.
>80 thousand dollars down the drain

oh no no no

amazing. i've always been too brainlet to try my hand with ED. I go to the page, look up the shitcoin I'm going to buy, stare at the screen for five minutes, and then exit out and go back to my binance tab

lmao what a pajeet

That was me. Screw you guys. I used my dads credit card. He's gonna kill me. How do I refund?

Hit the refund button.

Where is it? I don't understand. Wtf is this shit. I like coinbase bettet XD

He bought his own sell orders you retards

I will freely admit I don't understand Etherdelta.

to artificially inflate the price or what?

Fuck you are stupid. He is artificially inflating the market. Duhhhhhh but dat not fair dughhhh

some pajeet bought BBT(less than $1 coin) for 5537 ETH at 0.001 BBT. So that's turning 5 million dollars into a few cents

But hey stay poor dumbass. Or buy high sell low

the order book for this is fucking stupid when will we see some action

Oh fuck I mean he bought 0.001 BBT for 4.430 at the price of 5537 ETH per BBT. So not as bad as losing millions but he lost 4k

Someone post that order which they guy bought 0 coins for 400 eth or so

exactly

Lots of shitcoins are doing that, and lots of money to be made if you're lucky

>Pick super low volume coin
>Sell ETH to yourself
>I swear Mr taxman I lost it all

Genius at work

I love ED, it's lcrypto Darwinism

Money laundering guys. Don't be so naive.

This is why it should only be permitted to buy on the lowest sell order and to sell on the highest buy order. No reason to not do this other than to do bullshit like that.

That's actually really dangerous. There are bots that pick up on these kinds of orders and get them lightning fast

How do you know his bots ain't faster?

nah. there are actually people who fucked up like that. someone posted a screencap of normie crying in facebook about it.

another fuckup with WISH

Is etherdelta even an exchange? Shouldn't things like this just market buy the whole book

hehe not at ed