250 coins here

Estimation for 24th/30th/February?

Tell me your digits.

buying icon when you could buy aion

45 by end of February

brainlet soyboy confirmed

@op slow and steady gains every day

feelsgoodmane

slow and steady until the 24th my man, then it won't be as slow anymore ;)

Im legit killing myself if this doesnt go up
I dont get how people are making so much money, i have made 3% net

It 3x in about a day. If you bought before $2

I thought I made a huge mistake buying at 5.50 so I’ve been pleasantly surprised

this ain't moving till the 24th dude whales are keeping it down, it might even downtrend with people selling and buying others

Poorfag with 200 here.

Looks like you fell into PJW's echo chamber. "Soyboy" is such an ironic insult considering that phytoestrogens don't cause feminizing effects. Mammalian estrogens are worse. Ppl who use soyboy as an insult are literally broadcasting that they cant think for themselves.

icx is good to be in but it'll probably be a slow mover for a while - I took half out and went into CAPPA and has been the best choice I've made in Crypto. Will buy back into ICX closer to more news etc. Not planning to leave it too long though, a lot of people are keeping an eye on Icon, will probably make consistent gains running up to the key dates.

2000 ICX is all you need to make it. Screencap this. It's a pressure cooker about to explode and go to the moon. Whales are still trying to suppress the price with fake walls. I just purchased some more and took a chunk of a buy wall, the cuck immediately removed the wall, meaning he programmed the bot just to suppress the price.

noooo wayyy

Will ICX moon harder after late Jan and early Feb, or will it dip?

When autisticly watching the charts of this coin 10 hours per day, nothing brings me greater joy than watching somebody leap up and gobble up a portion of one of these cucks sell walls.

I know that someone with millions of ICX probably doesn't lose any sleep over losing 50 BTC but it's so fucking satisfying to watch them scramble to take down the fake walls once they start getting eaten up.

3134 ICX reporting in

priced in my nigga. waiting for this shit to blow up.

I am hoping that XRB will hurry up an moon to $100 so I can jump on the ICX rocket.

Here. Looking forward to January 31st!

you sound pretty soy yourself my dude

Veeky Forums coins always take at least a year to moon

half-in, wan is other half

wow nice!

>thinking PJW is some sort of right wing idol instead of an alt-lite kike loving faggot

Exactly how much soymilk you been drinking lately?

And by the way nobody on biz watches a fruit cake like PJW.....this is a white nationalist board my soy ridden friend :)

Guaranteed 3x by the end of January

Thanks, im very much enjoying the benefits of soy.

">thinking PJW is some sort of right wing idol instead of an alt-lite kike loving faggot"

nigger wat kind of strawman is this?
Also, I drink about 2 cups a day. Good shit.

learn to greentext newfag pajeet

I really dont want to see any posts about icx.
I bought in 12 days ago i think and it made me absolutely zero money.

the market is going crazy and i have been holding this absolute shitcoin for days.

just pump u motherfucker.
and a big fuck u to all The pajeets shilling this.

Same i feel like an outsider

Sorry the train is stalled at the station dumping my bags

It's been 12 days. Calm the fuck down. If you are this impatient you will NEVER make it.

Dip when

hodlin tough, we talkin bout ICX in here too

discord gg/mCwfgns