Urgent

Silver just completed a nearly 40 year Cup and Handle.. You know what that means. You only have about 5 years to get in before the price goes up about 50% and another 5 before it it's previous all time high resistance is tested. From here it's possible you'll be able to ride out nonstop gainz for the next decade.. That's a potential profit of 2.5x the current price. Don't miss out on this.

>silver
i feel sorry for the poor fucks still holding their silver meme bags

brah, i just made 10x my initial investment off of a shitcoin

fuck your silver

>5 years
do you think I'm going to live forever nigger?

2.5x in a decade! Opportunity of an lifetime.

>Meanwhile I made 50% in a day off deepbrainletcoins

It really is. I'd go all in, especially if there's an economic collapse. Perhaps we reach all time high resistance a year or two sooner.

Guess who's gonna be buying your silver bags if it ever returns to $40 an ounce?

NO ONE, NIGGER. ONLY FOMO RETARDS.

I bought some xag with btc because I was nervous that all my money was it digital crypto land. Need to get some guns and land next

sure are a lot of retards taking the bait here

All you brainlets realize OP is being sarcastic, right?

nice just bought 100k

I do but I was responding in general to boomers who only know shit like this

>urgent
>only 5 years to go!!

kek

What is this "silver"? Is it on the blockchain? When did the ICO get released? What proof is it and does it have a good roadmap? Which exchange is it on?

can i buy it on binance??? and what wallets support AG?

I unironically think if Silver would hit binance, it would moon as fast as crypto

Kek.

Keep going OP, this cracks me up.

I hear wood is a good investment - a license to print your own money. Also, here's a good tip, invest in water. With sea level rising, water prices will fall, making it a definite 'short'.

niggas what is leverage

>brah, i just made 10x my initial investment off of a shitcoin
>fuck your silver
i wonder how will you protect you gains for, lets say 30 year period, until your retirement?
i assume you don't care about that because you made $1k or some similar chump change and will just blow it on other shitcoins
try keeping $100k and more for a long period of time and you will understand why people still use gold and silver