How is this shit even possible?

How is this even possible? 2 weeks ago I thought the gains train was slowing down, and now these last 2 days have been insane! TRX, what, goes 4x? FUN does a 2x, stalls, and does another 25%? SKY triples over the last week, lumens rockets to the moon. All the while bitcoin just c-walks horizontally.

What is going on? This is crazy!

There was an user a few days ago who explained ripple at least. He said banks and other corrupt whales put ripple on an artificial moon mission. As a result, shitloads of people traded their bticoins for ripple. Ripple is centralized, bitcoin is not. Bitcoin is a threat, ripple is not. Huge move by banks to try to put reins on crypto.

Pure whale manipulation with help from a corrupt CEO. If they happened to choose a different coin to target Tron would still be at 50-100 sats.

Yup that's the one. Thank you buddy

Also whales target huge supply coins. All of these coins that have ridiculously pumped were in the 10-1000 sat range.

banks have nothing to do with it. OG whales are 100% for the price manipulation

Lightning network was about to fully centralize Bitcoin anyway. With that said you might want to change the story to something like.

Ripple was plan B! Plan A was to get Bitcoin under control by installing the lightning network on it to centralize the coin! But when Bitcoin died Plan be needed to come into play.

>ure whale manipulation with help from a corrupt CEO. If they happened to choose a different coin to target Tron would still be at 50-100 sats.
in China this is not really corrupt, its just business as usual

d-did i do good

why does your sale price look lower?

>no tron
You fucked up senpai

Ik :(

Should have sold ADA and XVG yesterday shouldn't have brought a LTC, but muhh facebook intergration -,-

WABI

guys is tron going to dump hard as fuck or do you think itll find support around 20 cents?

trying to figure out whens the best time to pull out before whales dump bags

Well if you've doubled your money why not take it out? Yeah it might go up a bit but doubling in such a short time should be good enough for you to do it. At least sell your initial investement and keep the rest there.

i fomo'd in this morning at 20 cents. it hasnt gone up enough for me to justify risking a pull out.

desu i kind of feel 25 cents is still low for this pump. 20% coin burn is upcoming and tron dogs hasnt even taken off yet.

>tfw i sold at 4 cents

Just end my misery

smart, recover initial investment. stick in eth or btc

no way this finds support there, after the "announcement" there will be a huge letdown this shit is going back to $3B mktcap

this shit looks artificial as fuck

HOW IS IT JUSTIFY MAN, WTF, CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW THIS CHINK COIN WORTH THAT MUCH AND x7 IN A FEW DAYS? I SEE THE CHINK CEO HYPE THIS THROUGH THE ROOF, BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH BILLION OF DOLLARS ???????

RIDE THE TRAIN AND STFU

Me too, user. I had $150 in at $0.03 and I dumped it at $0.04 for XLM.

>Why are alt-coins skyrocketing?

This is only the beginning fool.

Alt-coins are dirt cheap right now. 2018 is the year that Bitcoin is no longer the Crypto-Currency reserve currency.

Alt-coins are going to skyrocket once Bitcoin falls. Buy NOW and HOLD.

>bitcoins goes skyrockets or plummets
>altcoins down 3100%
>user is broke

>Bitcoin goes bust
>Alt-coins follow

WRONG. There is a bubble in Bitcoin. If Bitcoin falls (which it will), where do you think all that money is going to go?

Into the stock market? No, it's going into the cheap Alt-Coins. That will bring the Alt-Coins up to the sky. Get in while you still can and HOLD.

You've been warned.

>Into the stock market? No,
this. this this this.

do you think a single $ that has gone into crypto is going to come back out of it and go back into the 0.0000004% per year MAYBE IF THE ECONOMY IS GOOD boomer retirement fund?

NO. more money is going into crypto. i pulled the principle out of my roth ira to put it into crypto. this is our revenge for the boomers rigging the economy for themselves

this will only happen if altcoins get recognition from normies. Most normies buy BTC and let it sit. If the market were to crash tomorrow, we'd all be fucked. If normies started investing in alts this year and we crashed the next? This might happen.

>this will only happen if altcoins get recognition from normies.
there are ghetto niggers posting on world star about buying ripple, stellar, and req

is it true they are going to a large token burn as well?

it's a small burn on every transaction which will add up to 20% of it being burned. holders will be rewarded

you just repeated what that other user said you faggot

>Most normies buy BTC

Yes, but you have to ask yourself WHY do they buy BTC?

It's because we don't have a choice. If I wanted to buy an Alt-Coin, I have to buy BTC first. I can't just buy an Alt-Coin with just Dollars.

That's the key here. Bitcoin only has a floor because the Coin Exchanges are using it as their exchange medium.

Once that goes away, and we can buy Alt-Coins with Normal Dollars, the alts are going to SKYROCKET and Bitcoin will deflate.

So, those who are buying Alts CHEAP right now are going to get the most gains when that happens.

fiat to every single alt out there is ambitious, I think this is where REQ comes into play since the entire idea of it revolves around trading any fiat for any coin. REQ holders will make big gains in the coming years

i think its likely this year we will see a shift of ETH taking over BTC's spot as the medium you are talking about

because you can't read, dumbfuck