Who else /comfy/ as fuck here

Who else /comfy/ as fuck here

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH
techcrunch.com/2017/03/07/russia-says-nyet-continues-linkedin-block-after-it-refuses-to-store-data-in-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this is why should I invest?

ED keeps cucking me. Wanted to buy at 6c, now it's already double.

Bought 3k at $0.04. Missed selling the pump, but bought another 2k at $0.07 after it showed solid support following the pump. I'd probably get some more but I'm not sending any more to ED. So yeah, feeling comfy.

PFR. Only on ED. Low marketcap but growing quickly in volume. Sell book is thinning. About to be listed on other exchanges. Seems like an obvious 5x, but time will tell.

So comfy..
So comfy that I wonder if I should all in.

this is set up for a glorious bull run

im comfy

>ED
What's that?

EtherDelta I think

The Official Veeky Forums Holy Trinity

i'm all in and comfy as fuck.
gona use the profits to get to a million on my next pfr level coin

Etherdelta

hard and annoying to use so youll be one of the first to own it if you go the extra mile

ether delta

So fucking comfy. Got in at 3.2 cents lads, say it ain't so.

I remember when the main PFR shiller was just getting started and I had the biggest FOMO back when it was like 800k market cap. Got in a little later than I wanted, but happy now in hindsight.

just got me some today (i am the guy who bought at 14k for almost 7ETH) and feel so comfy that i do not even care about the high price.
easy 10x.

Yeah, etherdelta. Decentralised exchange that is a nightmare to use but awesome for picking up cheap coins before they list on major exchanges.

If you are unsure about sending any of your portfolio there, just make a MEW, spend a little while picking up every airdrop you can and then start flipping it on ED. I did that and an am up to $1500 so far. Half in PFR half in EXRN.

Should I go all in with my poverty £200? I'm just very scared of low mcap coins and that this is a pump and dump and i'll end up losing everything

that red wall of NOPE tho

It's your call at the end of the day. My view is that this amazing market won't last forever and you're unlikely to make good money with that kind of capital on already 'big' coins. But if you can pick a good 10x low mcap coin (like PFR, hopefully) and get up to 2 or 3k, then you can begin to diversify and hold some on safer coins

I'm trying to view the team on their website but it only shows me a blank page, where can I view the devs and people working on it?

>announcements tomorrow

>white paper revised

>updates to platform

>exchanges soon

>will be able to buy and sell PFR and ETH on platform soon

>nodes soon

>volunteers on test net rewarded in PFR

>89mm supply

>10mm mCap

As soon as this goes on exchanges its gonna go parabolic

guaranteed $1 coin end of Q1

BTW you fuckers are all welcome.

How the fuck do I search for shit on etherdelta

*Payfair team:*

* Denis Salangin — a founder of payfair.io. Our leading manager has great experience in project management (organizing work, assigning tasks) and wonderful understanding of principles of decentralized systems based on blockchain.

* Evgeniy Pomelov — Community Manager | Managing current communities on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, etc

* Dmitriy Plishkin - Digital Marketing | Contextual and media promotion, online PR

* Slava Butorin — Senior Developer | Languages: node.js / react / php

* Aleksey Suvorov — Senior Developer | Languages: php / vue.js / python / nginx / lua / highload

* Roman Likhachev - Junior Developer | Languages: php / angular.js

* Aleksey Zhulikov - Junior Developer | Languages: php / python
saw there linkedin profiles somewhere, too but cant remember where.

What the fuck have these guys done and where did they get their training? Honest question. Anybody can come up with a good idea.

Cheers man

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH

What did Vitalik do before Eth kid?

how do I buy this coin?

Vitalik was in this space a long time before the vast majority. Not a good comparison

I at least need to know what these Ruskis have been doing before this. Where is this info?

How is sideways comfy?

theyre going to fix their site soon. so if youre skeptical just wait til then

I just looked at Denis Salangin's linkedin and he has no history, kinda sketchy at this point. I would've at least expected some stuff but there's nothing, payfair is the first thing on there. I don't wanna get JOOSTED again man

linkedin was banned in russia or some weird thing. look it up

It's not even in their whitepaper. Not on their LinkedIns from what I've seen. These guys just popped up out of the blue. Not the most confidence inducing

Give me some credentials and many of us will be interested. Risky if nothing tho

So how are they on it now, and why aren't they posting their credentials on it? Makes no sense.

Good chance of this being a bullshit project, a scam, or a good ol PnD

techcrunch.com/2017/03/07/russia-says-nyet-continues-linkedin-block-after-it-refuses-to-store-data-in-russia/

l o o k i t u p. im not your mom

>announcements tomorrow
announcements are after jan 5 not on jan 5. could be not until monday.

Im Comfy as fuck with 200k, im holding 4ever !
just cause the team havent worked for any famous company doesnt mean their not geniuses,
cant wait to use the payfair platform !