Enigma Coin

There have been clear mentions in various enigma videos that there will be huge news in q1. Some of us are sitting comfy right now. I also personally think this thing has huge room to grow.

First of all, read the white paper.

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf

A recent blog post reveals the huge upside potential in enigma.

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

Let me break down the highlights:

In BOLD letters. This blog post reads.

"Importantly, we are already exploring each of these opportunities with potential partners. "

"Importantly, for all of the use cases we name below, we are already speaking with potential partners. "

1. "Data Marketplace for Personal Data
Addressable Market Value—$100,000,000,000+"

2. "Computations on Genomics Data
Addressable Market Value—$50B to $100B"

3. "Artificial Intelligence on Healthcare Data
Addressable Market Value—$50B to $100B"

4. "Credit assessment / Decentralized lending
Addressable Market Value— $50B to $100B"

5. "Identity
Addressable Market Value—$10B to $50B"

6. "IoT—Machine Data Marketplace
Addressable Market Value— $50B to $100B"

310B to 550B dollars of unlockable revenue in just these 6 particular use cases of the enigma platform.

The math is
(100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 10 + 50) = 310B to
(100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 100) = 550B

Okay so the Enigma team OPENLY ADMITS IN BOLD LETTERS theyre talking to partners in all 6 if these use cases.

Even 1% of the potential unlocked value of these industries through the enigma platform, would be:

3.1 to 5.5 B dollars of value in the enigma platform.

The current marketcap $400,000,000 (400M)

Upside potential of 8 to 14. Based on just 6 use cases of this platform.

Im not even gonna get into the catalyst platform.

watch the interviews. they all but say that the platform will be out this year.

I have a feeling there will be huge news in this video AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH4v2ETaANk
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
getsmarter.com/career-advice/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/mit-report-preserving-data-privacy-in-the-iot-world-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YUk0g-1GR7A&t=7m50s
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7jsabq/how_similar_is_enigma_to_homomorphic_encryption/
medium.com/@EnigmaMPC/computing-over-encrypted-data-d36621458447
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've more than doubled my holdings and i'm planning on upwards of a 10x before the months is done.

Comfy.

Nice shill post faggot, do you mind being a little discrete.

Not even a little bit. Why be discrete?

You can accumulate now or be left behind. Plain and simple.

He's trying to help you ungrateful white trash

Lays down solid information for you to do what you want with...
>REEEEEEEEEE SHILL!!!!!!!!!

Co founder Hinting at some big news soon
youtube.com/watch?v=bH4v2ETaANk

It's not like i've turned $2750 into 44k in 2 months time.

ENG is one of the top coins under $1b. 2.5x'd my position today.

8.7K ENG IM READY RETIRE

People trash coins on Veeky Forums for no reason other than the jealousy of missing out!

I actually read the white paper and became less bullish. I also don't think data sets should be monetized. Imagine if kaggle charged for data sets. Homomorphic encryption can be done in house, without the need of enigma. I don't see how their system optimizes that process.

Was biggest gainer on bittrex for the day the other day.

Was also number two fastest growing community the other day. Along side tron.....

How low will it go today? The lowest it got was like .33/coin.. I want to maximize profits because I'm HODL and a poorfag

I'll ask them for you in the video AMA.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Thanks for the tip, goin in

A peer-to-peer network, enabling different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping the data completely private. Enigma’s computational model is based on a highly optimized version of secure multi-party computation, guaranteed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, we use a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network, manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits and fees incentivize operation, correctness and fairness of the system. Similar to Bitcoin, Enigma removes the need for a trusted third party, enabling autonomous control of personal data. For the first time, users are able to share their data with cryptographic guarantees regarding their privacy.

Listen man i'm trying to tell you the RUMOR is that theyre about to announce 3-5B marketcap worth of partnerships and news. So you should probably BUY.

BUY the RUMOR.
SELL the NEWS.

I've done the research. Do with my info what you will!

"Today a major problem in many organizations and institutions is the growing liability (legal and nancial) in holding large amounts of customer and user data. Recent hacking and data theft incidents (e.g. Sony and Anthem5) indicate that data theft by insiders is di cult to counter using prevailing techniques.
We believe that the best approach to counter internal data theft and external hacking is to maintain data (e.g. from an IoT device) always in an encrypted state, both when data is in storage (e.g. in the le system) and during computations. New cryptographic algorithms and approaches, such as Enigma6 and homomorphic encryption, allow operations to be carried out on encrypted data without needing to decrypt it first."

getsmarter.com/career-advice/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/mit-report-preserving-data-privacy-in-the-iot-world-1.pdf

Yes, Pentland is a goat. I don't question the science. I question if eng really brings anything new.

What eng is doing is not new tech. The use case for the kind of encryption that they use has more value for big finance, marketing and other data driven industries. It would essentially help them keep employees from actually looking at the data while they use it. I don't see how blockchain improves their operations through eng.

I'm not trying to fud. Eng is my second biggest hold. It will survive the purge.

I'll Shill Catalyst then as it's the icing on the cake!

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform intending to be the Bloomberg/Reuters of Crypto.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUk0g-1GR7A&t=7m50s

Did you watch the video from 22m 15s he answers your questions.

You answered your own question. If the data can be stored in a decentralized manner and does not ever need to be decrypted at any point, then there is no point of attack. There are minimized avenues of data breach.

Trying to decide between holding XRB, buying this, or Vechain

how much fucking lower can it go, this is fucking painful

Are you reading the thread, price now is insignifficant!

MacD says this is bottom. so does support. It's a falling wedge. Just hold that shit

i already doubled and sold half so i'm letting the rest free ride but it is still very painful seeing this dip 40% in this kind of market

>shilling a coin that's already mooned

You think that was the moon? Oh my god boys we've got a newbie here. You've clearly been in crypto for 30 minutes so shut the fuck up watch and learn

>400m cap
>mooned
pretty small time attitude Pajeet

More to this.

reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7jsabq/how_similar_is_enigma_to_homomorphic_encryption/

medium.com/@EnigmaMPC/computing-over-encrypted-data-d36621458447

Tron just and it's a fucking top 10 coin.

fuck off retard

I just hit $10k from FUN. Should I hold FUN for a few months until it hits $1, where I'm GUARANTEED around $60K when that hits (Just assume this is 100% fact for the sake of the argument), or should I dump all of that into ENG to maximize potential gains?

Do you hold both currently? Nothing wrong with diversification!
I don't hold FUN but i would have bought in if i had spare capital!

This coin lost me 5k I shouldve held tron like a good goy

>he sold

lmao

Imagine buying high and selling low...

Proof of stake layer will be added to enigma... will you be a node holder?

2018 is OUR YEAR.

2018 is OUR YEAR.

"2018 is our year. There will be a usable network next year, allowing people to run nodes and developers/companies to build on top of us. Obviously, our plans extend well beyond 2018, and solutions to some of the more intricate problems will take years to develop - but such is the case with every ambitious project that respects itself and tries to dramatically improve the status quo in the space. We will have many more details as we progress into 2018 and scale our team and partners.

Currently it’s about 35%-40% on Catalyst and the rest is protocol, with focus shifting heavily to protocol as Catalyst gets more mature. The reason we started this way is because we have a vertical approach. We believe Catalyst is of key importance to create a demand side for the crypto-financial data market place that we are building. Success of the crypto-financial data marketplace is equally important to ensure trust on our private computation protocol layer."

I'm all in on this but I've only got a 3k portfolio.

I like it a lot and feel good about it, wish I had more to put in though. :(

It was one of the most anticipated projects in crypto. It was the inspiration for GOLEM. It's going to be insane. And theyre way ahead of schedule on their initial timeline. I'm so hype on this project.

>tfw I didn't sell when this mooned a few days ago and now all it's doing is sinking lower and lower

Jesus dude relax. I have nearly 6 figures in crypto and can tell you very few become millionaires in one days time.

3K will be enviable in a few months!

It's done nothing but dip since I sold unlike trx

Enjoy holding bags on trx also because you have no patience and dont know how to invest on fundamentals or technicals..

I meant that I only have 3k USD.

I've got about 500 eng m8. :(

What did you invest your 2k originally in to make it into 44k?

Just waiting until next week for a paycheck fuggg. Realistically though, how much will this cost by the end of the month?

Oh haha, step away from the ledge brother...

500 will be enviable in a few months??

Bought 1 Bitcoin @ $5500, took out $7500 as eth, invested in ripple and cardano, grew that to 18k, invested that into ENG.

we're gonna have a bear market before this thing gets the chance to take off.

Nigma gang here, not selling
Don't care if i go to 2 cents

You guys are so unbelievably impatient. Thats what people said when ripple went from 0.29 to 0.75 then they said it was done for and to just sell because it was a bear forever. Then it proceeded to go to 2.20. "Its a bear its a bear". Then $3...

Fuck off bagholder. You missed the chance

> All in on said shitcoin

Turns out I was right

> only got a 3k portfolio

soon to be "had"

LITERALLY EVERYTHING HAVE YOU EVEN CHECKED THE FUCKING CHARTS FROM NOVEMBER TO NOW?

Just go to coinmarketcap, scroll, close your eyes and touch the screen. That will be your investment.

Enjoy anything from 3x to 100x

Well im not saying its gonna be stuck forever, it's just a prediction. It's still worth the wait.

Woah, who hurt you?

Yeah lets see your portfolio fuckface

>soon to be "had"
shuddup queer.
One day I will buy this imageboard for 3 eng

Are we seeing some whale manipulation right now? How has such a promising looking coin dropped so profusely after a lengthy period of staying at a consistent level? Any time it gets even slightly over a certain amount, a huge chunk gets sold and knocks the value back down again.

I'm with this user. Alts have gone up 300/10000% in the past 3 weeks. You made a good profit. You can either try to make the last 10% on be a smart man and stay in BTC wait a couple of hours/days for a huge discount. Rinse repeat.

What are Enigma's competitors? Which other coin does smart contracts + Privacy?

user is that good or bad? My it is around 85

Pretty bad... but might also be a buying opportunity. If you're bullish on BTC (sell) if you're bearish on BTC (buy).

I think we'll see an ocean of pink wojaks before Saturday.

If BTC crosses that line, it will be a clear buy signal and the alt market will bleed...

Thanks user, glad I only bought $1k worth at the current price