TRX

Literally the only coin on the market that everyone thinks is going to go up. Go look at every successful trader on twitter if you don't believe me.

Fish where the fish are.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002995711-Binance-PC-Client-Version-1-2-0-Upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wondering how many times I'm going to have to post this roadmap before biz actually pays attention
it ought to go up, this motherfucker has this shit planned out for at least 8 more years

its all ready up 100% you dumb motherfucker.

>its all ready up 100% you dumb motherfucker.

lol you idiot. Look at what XLM did.

Do you think the blacks should be allowed to acquire this coin?

Tron pumps like Piana
Piana Quit Body building to help work on the Tronix Project

the thing is, they can't acquire it right now. Binance and Bittrex new user registrations down. When they open back up more money will come flowing in

I went all in at the very top just now. I don't give a fuck. This shit is 1 USD by march

Think I should wait for the dip or jump in now ?
Hesitation is what usually gets people killed in a gun fight

I went all in at 1700

>wait for the dip

There is no dip dude you missed that 3 days ago

> This shit is 10 USD by march
Agreed

Dude. Look at what happened to XLM. Just go all in and hold right now and be up 500% by next month.

Piana is dead.

>all in at ATH
boy you better be planning to hold for a while. That shit is about to correct like a FOMO mofo.
I hope I'm wrong and we all get richer though, user.

Fucking Cuck Base Delays made me miss out at 0.08 Cents TRX
I bought in at the short dip today at .15 just to get established I think I might buy another 100 right now

I believe this thing is going to keep pumping like Piana when it is finished

I sold 15k at 0.03. when should I hang myself?

It aint correcting, they said that at .09 and .20 and now look at it...

Wait wtf binance is now down too?

Why are these exchanges closing new accts?

When are they opening up again?

don't just buy now, or get ICX

>keep pumping like Piana
In his coffin?

yes

>verge 2.0

no thanks

>buying something for the roadmap

jesus god, you fucks are gonna get burned hard

Piana quit body building to become a software developer for Tronix Its a true story brah

Don’t fuck with my heart user.

That will literally mean my most successful financial decision in life came from being shitfaced and deciding that the second Tron film was enjoyable so I should invest in this coin.

>bought 10k tron blackout drunk 3 weeks ago
>pissed about it the next day
>decide not to sell, fuck it

holy shit.

it'll be the same as XLM, it will correct 100%

You mean 50....100% would mean it goes to 0...

tfw bought XLM at 300 sat because I like space and rockets

Just get in and stop crying

speculation is that too many people are trying to get into altcoins, most notably TRX. They can't handle the amount of server load, shit was crashing like crazy yesterday when TRX was jumping up. Normies WANT this money NOW. Hype will drive this shitcoin to an insane amount. Everyone forgets this is a CHINESE coin and CHINESE people are proud af. They are fueling the price of this coin.

user WE’RE GOING TO MAKE IT

Max was 20% lol, its not going lower m8

Buy order at .000012
Set and forget, if it corrects, well done if not just find something else bro

what is market cap, durr but da price is only 25 cents durr

HAHAH BUYS A COIN UP 400% in a week at all time high jbecause the kid sent a tweet.... Boy Oh Boy cant wait for the pink wojacks when this shit hits 9 cents and TRONBoy is like h-h-hey still better than the stock market we are up 90% in one week. Then Tron slowly fades away.

>implying roadmaps get shitcoins to 1$
stay poor

literally selling fairy dust with development times forecasted in years....

there are only like 16,000,000 btc in circulation right now, there are billions of tron. its not going to 16,000.

47k tron
sold at 1060
Sky rockets to 1400
cry myself to sleep with buy order of 1000
It drop to 980 for a brief second and fulfills my order back
Jumps to 1800
>THANK YOU LORD

there is usually a dip after the moon ends, but that will take a few hours. If you've been keeping up with this coin, it jumps up for a few hours when China wakes up at 9am Beijing local time. It dips 12h after that. It dipped to 1000 sats yesterday after hitting 1400 so you can wait.

ok pajeet, say the next line in your crypto script and leave this board

Lucky mother fucker hahaha

This coin went up about 250% + in 2 days and you dont think a massive correction is coming?
wew lads'

literal retard.

there is no stopping before 1$ and there's still time

>Literally buzz words and generalized goals for a long term project of up to fucking 8 years

OMG BUY BUY BUY HES A GENIUS PLANER 1 MILLION DOLLARS PER COIN EOY 2030 LETS GO BOY

I hate normies so much but it eases the pain to know that more than 80% will keep holdinf until the massivr dump comes. anyone that buys tron for long term and not just to exploit normie retardation is mentally challenged. Textbook chink scamcoin ffs

The coin is reaching 2500 tonight, you can still hope in for an easy 33%.
Dont be a sore loser

>G-GUYS P-PLEASE SELL OFF SO I CAN AFFORD SOME TOO.
>STOP IT. STOP HODLING. MOMMYYYYYY

I think crypto is the new meme. My heart can't take it. I was all about Ripple. Now I hear Tron. I don't know what to do. I was going to buy $8k more of Ripple - now should I buy Tron? I like Ripple's business model - I like that people desperately want Tron.

JUMPING IN RIGHT NOW Veeky Forums
AHH FUCKING HOLD ME
I WONT EVEN BUY THAT MUCH BECAUSE IM POOR.

>This
That is what I'm waiting for.

I bought 1 ETH worth of TRX yesterday and now I have 2.3 ETH.

I think I'm good.

Well it keeps fucking going up doesn't it.

Look at the chart atm.

>1k TRX

Am I gonna make it?

>2025
using 2017 ideas and tech

God I hope so

why wouldnt you want normies buying this coin you mongrel? Its not some secret club, the value will only go up if people buy it which happens to be normies

Probably will go up but im not risking it.

Lol, founder is a forbes 30 under 30. Millenial looking to make a big impact on the world. Kid is only 27, why the fuck would be pull a ponzi scam when he can become a legit billionaire off this shit and become one of the most powerful people in the world with crypto. His coin is already #6 in a matter of days. If he was some boomer fucker with no ambition I'd call it a scam but this guy is legit.

Sales and buys going so fast it is locking up my browser. Guess I am holding...

Ripple is for sophisticated business folk who enjoy banking with Capital One. Tron is for weebs and people who spill their load onto crusty waifu pillows. Pick your poison.

>transaction is still processing
>TRX keeps going up

This. There is no way Tron would be able to keep up.

mad

>Buzz words.
>Long term roadmap with literaly no work to show for, just fancy words pulled out of the ass.
>Retarded levels of hype (pic with jack ma just because, "we gonna be listed in a billion dollar volume exchange, guess which one? (Smileyface). Dude wastes 90% of his time in hyping instead of actually working

BUT SOMEWHAT THIS IS NOT A NORMIE BUBBLE LMAO. >10 BILLION DOLLAR VAPORWARE IS SUSTAINABLE. LETS GO TO THE MOON BOYS INFINTE UP UP UP UP.

how delusional are you?

I only have 270 TRX but gosh I wish I had the money to get more. I could move a few other altcoins around to turn them into it, but would it be worth the loss in network fees here and there? Should I just wait for it to crash again and buy up then?

He's a chink. Don't trust those gooks, they killed our brothers and sisters in the wars.

That would also mean my most valuable stack was given to me for free and I held onto it for shiggles.

>You didn't get into Tron before it hit $1
>You will never get a light cycle.

Why must this world mistress be so cruel?

where can I buy tron

I deleted the post in case anyone took it seriously, which is a scary thought. Tron skyrocketed yesterday, it will lose AT LEAST half of that in the next few days. I'm dumb but even I know that. For those who want to gamble and buy now, it's their money, but odds of TRX just keeping on going without a major correction before are low desu. Those who have ridden the wave should just reinvest in other projects which haven't mooned in a while, like Salt or freaking WaBi, and just jump back to TRX when it has room to grow again.

Yep. Just wait for that coin burn after it pumps past a dollar and takes a shot at 2.

Salty niggers.

Goes up right when Tron Dog was announced

More tron games are coming. If they believe it's going down, "day traders" need mo edumaction about the power of games to draw in normies

Its not about wanting or not. I just didnt buy because its an actual scamcoin, but the normie mentality right now is "low $ per coin = good". They dont even know what the fuck supply is. Ive talked to some people that invest in ripple / ada / tron that ACTUALLY believe it can be the next bitcoin (as in reaching 10k)

I dont give a fuck because bubbles can burst and good projects always survive (its even good cause you get a sale on them). Its just fucking annoying and accelarating the bubble at a retarded rate

>seeing all this FUD about TRX being vaporware
>know that these nonTRXcoiners don't do their research
>new partnership and tech development announcements tomorrow
>Feel comfy

I have another 10k coming in to this shit and I'm waiting for the inevitable dip tonight. Then we're gonna moon at 11am Beijing local time. DYOR fag.

I'm trying to decide when to sell my 500. I'm thinking I'll hold a bit longer.

>when your 500 TRX airdrop is now worth $150

it keeps going UP!!! I waited it to lower at 0,18 to buy but its now 29!!! wtf

will it fall tomorrow?

Nigger I wish I just HELD instead of trying to day trade

I would have made like 20k more

FFSSSSSSSS the memes are true

It will have a massive correction, just depends on where the peak is.

I just bought 7k TRX. God Veeky Forums if you let me down, my wife is going to divorce me.

>didnt buy any
so your just mad you missed out on a goldrush? haha im laughing my way to the bank

It's been stuck for a solid 30 mins or so.
I'm not even buying anymore.
let's see what happens tomorrow.

>tfw been telling people to keep buying until .25 and then to take a 3 month nap
No one listened.

This fucking Nigger Site Binance won't fucking load its going to crash soon

This shit is going UP

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER

I did the same thing, I wasn't paying attention and cashed out half and gapped my profits. Now to not panic and lose it all on the correction

if you didn't buy under 10 cents you're not going to make it

Binance is the WORST
dont ever attempt to day trade there, go to kucoin

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002995711-Binance-PC-Client-Version-1-2-0-Upgrade

fuck hitbtc

holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

MOOOOOOOOOOOON

IT JUST UFCKING ATE 1000 BTC AT 2000 DID ANYONE SEE THAT SHIT

Uh oh. It's dipping.

TRX is gonna break Binance I'm sure of it... I'll hit mad moon gainz and then die in a fire when it shits the bed.

This is the next generation of bagholders. Watch.

Zero product, all hype.

Not hating the gains just make sure you're taking profits.