PEOPLE ARE BUYING 100 BTC walls

PEOPLE ARE BUYING 100 BTC walls

I've never seen that much fomo in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkZRbsuDVZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic pls, I havent seen that either and I dont have access to my desktop right now

insane

can't wait to buy back in after it hits 10 cents again.

we gonna hit $0.25!

sitting on 20k, cozy af

Like 50 BTC buys at ATH

WTF!!!!!

Sold at 21 thinking it will stop
Now my hands full of rocket bags

IT WONT STOP MOONING

IT CANT STOP

>tfw when sold half my stack of 20k this morning expecting a meaty dip and it never came

desu

sold 36k trx at $.03 about a week
too poor to buy tools to an hero myself

i'm sorry user

Can't be too mad. This is another verge, the dump will be massive. Kinda sad I got off the ride early though :(

Dumped my stack from XLM to TRX about an hour ago. Now I can buy back some XLM

This train has no brakes.

sorry but no xvg is a fucking dogecoin clone lmao this coin has an actual team behind it not a youtube channel with a whale and 1 dev on github.

DONT GET WEAK HANDS, HODL!!! BUY MORE AFTER ANY CORRECTIONS!!!

THE CHINESE ARE WAKING UP

We’re also in that glorious window before the Pajeets awaken and crawl out of that filthy river they shit & sleep in and through shilling/FUD stop all the momentum.

You.. you were going to make it user.

Quit the day trading and invest in coins you like the sound of and fucking hold. I bought my Tron in early December and haven’t touch it.

This altcoin gives me a headache and a hardon at the same time. I've missed out on so much gains, i don't even want to sell it again at this point.

Whats a realistic sell point on this? Been in since 220 sats

What is happening with this? I bought on a fucking whim now it's my highest profit coin

Jesus fucking christ how fast this is eating sell walls on binance is mesmerising. Only holding 15k why the fuck didnt i buy more :/

Same bro got 15k at like $150 lel

I made 220k off this one

Nice,
now put it all into TNB and turn it into 2.2m

I am cum.

i really hope all the tron dogs i bought on the day it came out was worth it. havent heard anyone talk about tron dogs since that day =\

honestly id be gtfo now

lmao I got out a few hours ago and I'm not even going back. I couldn't buy if I wanted to because binance will crash. I've been constantly having to open new tabs as old ones crash just to trade the swings even a little bit successfully.

not touching it near the top binance gonna log you out for 15 min while price plummets 60% i've seen this before

Same here, dumped 370 bucks into it for shits and gigs and now it's worth over 14k. I can't stop thinking about how I didn't put in. More what the fuck was I thinking.

there it is

found the top

fuck, I actually sold this morning because I thought it can't go much higher
It's never gonna dip back, is it?

Kicking myself so much

AHHHH WHY DIDNT I HOLD

Bro I've been watching it go up all day waiting for a dip. So dumb

Unless the announcement tron man is going to give turns out to be shit, it will not dump.

JUSTin is going to take care of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkZRbsuDVZo

releveant

When’s this announcement?

there is no announcement dumbass

Jan 6

Follow tron man's twitter

Actually it's tomorrow night, thanks to timezones.

oh yeah the FOMO is real. People get 1 coin to 100% and they want to do it every day

ITS FUCKING REALL BABY YEAHHHHHHHHH

>Disclaimer: You will get burnt and hodl bags for months

I sold at 0.12 please kill me

What does TRON even do? Is it a currency, is it a smart contracts platform? I'm genuinely in the dark.

WALL COMING DOWN OH SHIT

.11 :

Can it go to $100!?

dude.... i sold at 810... what the fuck

What does it DO? Moons, that's what. Are you stupid?

not unless market cap goes over trillion lmao

none of us know we just buy

whats the highest this coin will go in the next 6 months?

it oracles the solve problem

$3

I'm going to be sick

I daytraded from 4500 to 3100. I tell myself I'll stop

tfw I got air drop of 500 TRX on binance. Should I sell this now? I know nothing about this coin

Wew lad, I'm making bank with my 40K stack.

i sold at .10 and bought back in at .13....pretty salty i lost 1500 tron.. luckilly i bought in mostly at around .01 so either way its still done good for me, but i thought i cold day trade a bit like an idiot lol, i should have hodled

Is it going for the +200%?!

.29 niggers get on get left behind like XRP

Lol day traded and lost 4500 today kekekek
Kill me

I tell myself I'll stop every time. I never do. I've done this for like 9 months now

Welcome to crypto

Same. What the fuck is our issue

I day traded earlier at a slight 0.03 dip and jumped straight back with some gains. Never felt so lucky

Fuck me I wanted to buy more so I transferred 1000 Dollars worth of BTC to my exchange but I forgot to convert it to ETH first and now I'm waiting 12 hours like an asshole for a transfer to go through. Fuck BTC.

CRYPTO FUCKING DOGGOS HO REE SHIT

Got 950 tokens, after moving 500 from liqui, from airdrops. Neat.

It's one a them new fangled cryptum currencies like bitcorn

sold 25% of my stack @ 1500 sats thinking it would pull back from there....

is this a pump and dump? i dont understand how it is increasing so much so quickly..i got in at 4 cents tho so overall i am one happy guy

Haha, time to dump 500 ARK for some TRX.

It's colling off now

100 dollars

>hits new ath
>it's cooling off

When will this dip? I wanna buy more!!

Yfw when the partnership is Alibaba is sponsoring tronx pink wojak plushy giveaway

protip:

POE CND and FUN pump right after TRX in that order and have been doing it all day and night

>155,205 BTC volume
>cooling off

this is going for that 5 spot today/tonight

and I still wont buy because buying at ath is just retarded

FUD incoming???

HOLY FUCK I BOUGHT MORE JUST NOW

FUCK IT. THIS IS ONLY GOING UP FOR NOW

WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS WILL END FOR NEXT 6 HOURS?

This thread is pure gold. Funny as fuck

>yfw when the partnership is Alibaba giving 50% off china light cycles for lads who own at least 501 TRX.

made 33% on a friend's suggestion. he gets nothing.

>normies dropping xmlč and xrp to buy tron

lmao this is hilarious

dip inc

You can't pump and dump a market cap like this.

The fomo and normie money is getting real

>5895949
I think I spotted the King of normies. How can you be this incompetent? HAHAHAHA AAAAAA 100 USD? LOOK AT THE FUCKING SUPPLY

So... is the "cheap coin" hypothesis confirmed at this point?

It’s been literally the highest volume traded crypto on binance for like 3 weeks - not even the Fed could pump that volume

its an erc20 token that was created by a pajeet in an hour with a youtube tutorial.

i already sold out and put back into xlm

insane 200BTC fucked in 1min.

>30 cents

Yep